Tempest Trials: Familiar Faces!

Vaximillian

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

Is it just me or is this TT less auto-battle friendly? I'm having to switch teams for the last battle a lot.

it's hard. i've had some people die. (usually Ethlyn or Azura Azura feels she can take on Swordhardt all on her own)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when the horse unit or the unit uses Shove on ToD!Henry so he can't activate Armor March so it buys me more time to deal with the units to the left. 

I finally remembered to refine LB!Dorcas' weapon so he's even more tanky. He was already laughing of Heavy/Slaying Spear+ damage and now he can tank Hammer+ hits better. As for why he's taking hits that are effective against him, it's because he's the only one that can reliably tank physical hits from blues and greens on my TT team.

No "I one-shot the boss with my 4* Odin" post yet? I'll start with my +ATK/-DEF OG Mia (vanilla skills):

dhx5gb0.png

Feels lame with color advantage. :-p

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

feels manual tempest, man

Can't agree more. 

Changing my stressful lineup of Rhajat, Mia, Shigure, and Lute to H!Myrrh, H!Nowi, H!Mia, and L'Arachel now that I have them. Regular Mia has had more than enough SP even before this TT~

H!Myrrh really carries even against blue units so lacking one hasn't proved too fatal. Should be much easier to reach 30K tonight since I got behind due to randomly having to go to Urgent Care last night -_-

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

No "I one-shot the boss with my 4* Odin" post yet? I'll start with my +ATK/-DEF OG Mia (vanilla skills):

I want to, but even with weapon triangle disadvantage, I don't think a +10 Legendary Tiki blowing up Henry is particularly impressive.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I want to, but even with weapon triangle disadvantage, I don't think a +10 Legendary Tiki blowing up Henry is particularly impressive.

Don't you have 4* Odins? :-)

I saw the bloated stat pic earlier, Tiki doesn't need kills to impress. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Don't you have 4* Odins? :-)

I turned all of them into books. Now I have 11 4-star Odin grimoires.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I saw the bloated stat pic earlier, Tiki doesn't need kills to impress. 

That reminds me that I need to make a new one now that Myrrh is +10.

Ok, currently I'm using this team a lot:

• LB!Mia (Guidance, Gravity+)
  • Zeglius (Swap, Warp Powder, Ward Armor, Drive SPD)
  • L!Tiki (Swap, With Everyone!, Armor Boots)
  • LB!Dorcas (Swap, QR, Hone Armor, CD3, Bonfire)

Because of the warping skills it's more fun than expected. It's kind a of puzzle how to bring my heavy units near their victims enemies. Never thought I would say something like that about armors. 

Edited by mampfoid

This TT is neat. Already gotten up to 17,000. I will admit tho, I turned the 5 star H!Dorcas into a manual, cause I wanted to fodder him to a good iv Beruka one day. Anyways, my team for this TT is:

• H!Kagero (+atk/-spd, Vanilla skill set with Barb Shuriken+ (+atk) and Swap added)

• H!Myrrh (+def/-res Vanilla skill set with Swap and Sturdy Blow added)

• W!Robin (+def/-atk Slaying Lance+, Bonfire, Swap, Brazen Atk/Spd, Swordbreaker, Armor March)

• Black Knight (Vanilla Set, with Swap and Ward armor added)

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Anyone else think it's a bit odd that we don't have the Halloween maps for the Halloween Tempest?

At least we got one for the final showdown against Henry.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Anyone else think it's a bit odd that we don't have the Halloween maps for the Halloween Tempest?

Yeah, i didn't like that we got like half Nifl half Muspel maps. 

I wish we saw more than just ice and fire maps since it's inside the Tempest and all. 

I remember Dancing Micaiah's TT had some hoshido maps, those were cool.

46 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Because they already used half of the Halloween maps for the Valentine’s tempest. Or was it Christmas tempest?

Also all six of them are disgustingly bad and tactics-drill-grade cramped.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because they already used half of the Halloween maps for the Valentine’s tempest. Or was it Christmas tempest?

Also all six of them are disgustingly bad and tactics-drill-grade cramped.

The ones we got aren't exactly great, and I think we've repeated maps before.

I almost promoted Raigh because I'm short on red mages to deal with ToD!Henry. Luckily I decided to try out Flora against ToD!Henry and she's able to take him out in one round of combat. Since I'm running LB!Dorcas as my bonus unit, I decided to take advantage of Tana's Guidance(well, the seal version anyway since I gave her Atk Smoke 3 as the seal is usually glued to LH!Ephraim) and spent some dew to refine her weapon.

Also, ever since I learned that TOD stands for time of death, I can't help but think that the localization team did that on purpose to go with the Halloween theme. 

I love it when one of my units can take on the entire map.

Spoiler

YwKhayq.jpg

Flora solo'd the previous map that had Katarina, Celica, Raigh and Lachesis. Her speed boon(coupled with her S rank ally support with Dorcas) allows me to engage in some riskier combats with units like Klein, Delthea, and Opheilia after I gave her DD3 sacred seal.

Here's a free Arden vs. Ayra for the laughs from the previous TT that I forgot to post.

Spoiler

OC2ajr6.jpg

Edited by Flying Shogi