Tempest Trials: Familiar Faces!

Vaximillian

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this was my last TT team because I played poorly so seeing 2 Henry's annoyed me at that point

Spoiler

Euvb2GX.jpg

I forget that Batre and Karla are a canon couple. Although this isn't the version of Bartre that she married.

Spoiler

cZURhy7.jpg

Edited by Flying Shogi

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

So I just came across a weaponless Nina.

...I think they forgot to make the Shining Bow an allowed normal weapon.

I never came across a weaponless Nina in Lunatic 7. Are you playing lower difficulties, by chance?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I never came across a weaponless Nina in Lunatic 7. Are you playing lower difficulties, by chance?

I was yeah. I think it was Hard 4, but even still... she had Moonbow and Draw Back, but no Shining Bow.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, she isn’t weaponless in Lunatic 7. However, she is still glitched in that what’s supposed to be a Shining Bow+ is actually just a Shining Bow.

11 hours ago, Xenomata said:

So I just came across a weaponless Nina.

...I think they forgot to make the Shining Bow an allowed normal weapon.

She has a weapon on lunatic 5.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

At 90K, managing to stay below the 10K rank mark.  Does anyone know what you need for top 5K right now?

132k currently is barely outside #2.5k. It appears that this time it’s a tiny bit less competitive than usual (at least for now) so I think 130–140k might be safe?

14 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

nbIyIOw.jpg

Mhm. Nope. Not broken at all.

Myrrh is wonderful.

Boosted BST on armors is disgusting. And Silas is supposed to focus on defense. And has Steady Stance

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Boosted BST on armors is disgusting. And Silas is supposed to focus on defense. And has Steady Stance

The point is not that Myrrh kills Silas, but that she's shrugging off a 1.8× Atk multiplier from Silas's Slaying Spear+ and weapon triangle advantage.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The point is not that Myrrh kills Silas, but that she's shrugging off a 1.8× Atk multiplier from Silas's Slaying Spear+ and weapon triangle advantage.

Yeah. That shit's nasty. I wonder what goes through IS's R&D. Is there even any mention of balance in discussions

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Yeah. That shit's nasty. I wonder what goes through IS's R&D. Is there even any mention of balance in discussions

Silas would probably have a bit more success there if he actually had buffs and the Dull Armor refine. And if Myrrh weren't buffed through the roof with the Tempest Trials bonus stats.

woc9mXk.jpg

Completely fair. Not broken at all. I swear.

Arrived to rank 8,00-ish. 

The last days weren't very interesting anymore. I practically had a working pattern for every map. TTs need to be improved or shortened, comeback of mini-TTs? Infernal difficulty would be a start. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Arrived to rank 8,00-ish. 

The last days weren't very interesting anymore. I practically had a working pattern for every map. TTs need to be improved or shortened, comeback of mini-TTs? Infernal difficulty would be a start. 

Higher difficulties would be ok, but shortening the event would be bad. Even though, for most of us, 10 days in plenty of time (especially if you auto-battle with stamina you don't need), it'd be a problem for players with less time or a poorer selection of units.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Higher difficulties would be ok, but shortening the event would be bad. Even though, for most of us, 10 days in plenty of time (especially if you auto-battle with stamina you don't need), it'd be a problem for players with less time or a poorer selection of units.

They could lower the required score for each reward to match the shorter duration of the event. 

The new difficulty levels should get a big boost in scoring to give manual players a chance against auto-grinding players. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

They could lower the required score for each reward to match the shorter duration of the event. 

The new difficulty levels should get a big boost in scoring to give manual players a chance against auto-grinding players. 

It's more a case of players not playing for days at a time (for whatever reason). Shortening an event gives people less of an opportunity in that sense, even if the amount they have to do would be reduced. If it was, say, a week, and you're unable to play during that week, then you're screwed.

I don't think there's anything majorly wrong with how it works, but I do think the final scoring ranges should be extended (like 1-5000 instead of 1-1000).

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

It's more a case of players not playing for days at a time (for whatever reason). Shortening an event gives people less of an opportunity in that sense, even if the amount they have to do would be reduced. If it was, say, a week, and you're unable to play during that week, then you're screwed.

Like with any other event apart from Tap Battle. 

I'm not saying I want to prevent more casual players from getting all rewards, it was just an idea to reward stamina efficient (manual) play. 

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

I don't think there's anything majorly wrong with how it works, but I do think the final scoring ranges should be extended (like 1-5000 instead of 1-1000).

The mode was fine for a long time for me. I just wish for some adjustments to make it more interesting again. 

They could merge Forging Bonds and TTs, they could implement random boss encounters. They could start to give opponents their new prfs or refined weapons, at least in higher difficulties. Implement side goals or a true story.