Heroic Feats

Diovani Bressan

Early today the FEHeroes News twitter account posted the "Top 20 most popular Heroes that have been turned into combat manuals", and Hinata is in first place. I believe this is why IS decided to choose Hinata as the first Heroic Feats unit. So, maybe we can predict the others 3 units from Heroic Feats as the 2nd place, Marth, the 3rd place, Roy, and the 4th place, Lon'qu.

Maybe I am wrong, but it's a possibility. Here is the top 20:

Do-DBdPUwAAYuRv.png    Do-DDCXUwAABFc5.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

So, maybe we can predict the others 3 units from Heroic Feats as the 2nd place, Marth, the 3rd place, Roy, and the 4th place, Lon'qu.

I highly doubt they'll just give us the top four. I'm guessing it'll be a different theme for each one.

They also specifically mentioned Grand Hero Battle and Tempest Trials characters in the Twitter post.

Oh yeah, I'm really surprised Marth is in second place. What does he have that people use a lot? His weapon isn't inheritable, I don't ever really see any units with Pivot or Escape Route... Spur Spd can be useful, but do people really use it so much that Marth is 2nd here?

Also, the top four are sword units... so maybe there are not the others units...

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't ever really see any units with Pivot or Escape Route...

Pivot is a useful assist for Armored Teams, however Rally skills are the assist skills chose for Arena.

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I'm really surprised Marth is in second place. What does he have that people use a lot? His weapon isn't inheritable, I don't ever really see any units with Pivot or Escape Route... Spur Spd can be useful, but do people really use it so much that Marth is 2nd here?

Plot twist, it's actually just people pulling too many Marth and wanting to +10 him one day so they just use the Combat Manuals to not take up Barracks space.

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm half convinced that people just had a bunch of copies lying around for sentimental value or merges or both or something.

Hm... Marth ia a good supportive unit, so I would not be surprised by players making Marth's combat manuals for future merges. 

Maybe the players are expecting OG Marth to receive Exalted Falchion as a weapon evoluton so they are keeping their lower stars marths... I am still waiting Brave Lyn to receive Swift Mulagir...

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Someday I'll get to making Marth to 5* and giving him merges. I need more buffers in the arena to help feed bonus kills.

Marth is a really good unit. My Marth, with refined Falchion, Drive Atk and Drive Spd helps a lot, and together with Nowi's Drive Res and Drive Def, grants Soren with his Owl Wind Brand a lot of support.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

I wish I had more Marth's, 4 more and mine will be +10. He just doesn't seem to want to come home anymore ;(

I took 1 month to get one copy of Marth, but once I made him +10 I got 3 copies of Marth in the same week.

The top 20 most manual'd units is not an indication of what they will be giving as rewards for the next three Heroic Feats rounds.
It's just a random "oh, by the way, check this shit out" kind of thing.

Edited by Raven

@Lau @Michelaar funny, as i seem to have no issue pulling Marth. He's currently at +8, is +Spd/-HP and I've more than enough of him in the barracks. The only thing that keeps him from reaching 10 is my attempting to invest in more units. @Glaceon Mage's Roy, for example inspired me to bring up my +Def/-Spd Roy, who's currently at +2

9 minutes ago, Raven said:

The top 20 most manual'd units is not an indication of what they will be giving as rewards for the next three Heroic Feats rounds.
It's just a random "oh, by the way, check this shit out" kind of thing.

But it's funny we got Heroic Feats with Hinata as the first unit at the same time we know that Hinata is placed in first in the top 20 list. Hinata was a random choice for a random event.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But it's funny we got Heroic Feats with Hinata as the first unit at the same time we know that Hinata is placed in first in the top 20 list. Hinata was a random choice for a random event.

I wouldn't say that Hinata is a random pic, the devs must have know that fury is one of the most common picks for the a slot. It even got mentioned the FEH manga.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I wouldn't say that Hinata is a random pic, the devs must have know that fury is one of the most common picks for the a slot. It even got mentioned the FEH manga.

And a prove that players want to use Fury as a skill for inherance is the Top 20 list. It's not guaranteed the Heroic Feats heroes  are the top 4 on the list, but the list probably influenced the picks for the four units. I would be surprised if any lf the four units are not in the Top 20 list.