Heroic Feats

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You mean... transform a combat manual into a playable unit? No.

oh. that's that's what i thought. so if you can't make them playable, how would people use them for merges? (you can merge a combat manual into your Prime Unit?)

Well, just because a unit gets manual'd a lot doesn't mean they're also that good of fodder. Ogma sure isn't, but I guess people toss him into manuals since most never use him otherwise. Aside from people merging him, Marth would be be pretty useless as a freebie, having Pivot as his best fodder. Meanwhile Sothe, who's not even on this list, would be amazing to get for a free Life and Death.

Who knows if the other heroes for the event will be good fodder picks or just random units like the 3 heroes quest ones usually are. Hopefully it's good fodder ones that everyone can make use of.

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh. that's that's what i thought. so if you can't make them playable, how would people use them for merges? (you can merge a combat manual into your Prime Unit?)

You can merge a combat manual to a playable unit, but you can't merge a playable unit to a combat manual. Until this day, there is not way to get combat manuals from quests or events. To have a cambat manual, you need to sacrifice a unit. So before transforma a unit into a combat manual, think well. You still can merge two playable units, so if you plan to merge a unit right after summon that unit, you don't need to make a combat manual and then merge.

You can have a 4* manual and still promote that manual to 5* by unlocking it potential.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You can merge a combat manual to a playable unit, but you can't merge a playable unit to a combat manual. Until this day, there is not way to get combat manuals from quests or events. To have a cambat manual, you need to sacrifice a unit. So before transforma a unit into a combat manual, think well. You still can merge two playable units, so if you plan to merge a unit right after summon that unit, you don't need to make a combat manual and then merge.

You can have a 4* manual and still promote that manual to 5* by unlocking it potential.

okay i'm with you. I think i was just more confused why people would book their players they want to use for a merge. but if you can merge a combat manual into a playable unit - then that makes sense. everything else i knew - not just the merge the book into the playable unit. that's kinda spif. 

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

okay i'm with you. I think i was just more confused why people would book their players they want to use for a merge. but if you can merge a combat manual into a playable unit - then that makes sense. everything else i knew - not just the merge the book into the playable unit. that's kinda spif. 

Players make combat manuals so the units don't use a slot in their barracks. I am in a +10 Soren project. He is +7 right now, and I have another 4* Soren in my barracks. However, I transformed that 4* Soren into a Combat Manual because I don't have enough feathers to promote him to 5* for the merge and I don't want to lose a barrack space with a unit who will be merged in the future. Once I have 20k feathers, I will promote 4* Soren Combat Manual into a 5* comabt manual and then merge it into my 5* Soren to make him a +8 unit.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Players make combat manuals so the units don't use a slot in their barracks. I am in a +10 Soren project. He is +7 right now, and I have another 4* Soren in my barracks. However, I transformed that 4* Soren into a Combat Manual because I don't have enough feathers to promote him to 5* for the merge and I don't want to lose a barrack space with a unit who will be merged in the future. Once I have 20k feathers, I will promote 4* Soren Combat Manual into a 5* comabt manual and then merge it into my 5* Soren to make him a +8 unit.

I might do this with my Sorens + Caedas. once i get the right Caeda to build into.. :) thanks for this! 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I might do this with my Sorens + Caedas. once i get the right Caeda to build into.. :) thanks for this! 

That's right. Keep your unit with the IVs you like most, and transform the others into Combat Manuals.

You can also do it with Grand Hero Battles and Tempest Trials units, because they are neutral IVs, so every copy of Xander you get, for exemple, will have the same IVs. For exemple, I have one 5* Arvis that I use, and the others copies are combat manuals. i don't need to have 4 Arvis in my barracks, since I only use one.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's right. Keep your unit with the IVs you like most, and transform the others into Combat Manuals.

You can also do it with Grand Hero Battles and Tempest Trials units, because they are neutral IVs, so every copy of Xander you get, for exemple, will have the same IVs. For exemple, I have one 5* Arvis that I use, and the others copies are combat manuals. i don't need to have 4 Arvis in my barracks, since I only use one.

oho. this is so interesting to know. so once they are out of your barracks - you can do the GHB and get another copy?
wow. thanks Diovani. :) i learned a lot today!

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. Every time you enter in a map where you use four units, and one of the units has Fury 1, 2 or 3, it counts. There is not special section for it, like TT.

Ok good to know. I’ve got Reinhardt set up with it so that’s perfect 

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

oho. this is so interesting to know. so once they are out of your barracks - you can do the GHB and get another copy?
wow. thanks Diovani. :) i learned a lot today!

Hm... you cannot get another copy of a GHB unit from a map you already completed...

18 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Ok good to know. I’ve got Reinhardt set up with it so that’s perfect 

My Arvis and my Saias are ready for it. I used both for the October's Quest in the Training Tower 7 and 9. Getting the orbs and doing the event at the same time.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

@Lau @Michelaar funny, as i seem to have no issue pulling Marth. He's currently at +8, is +Spd/-HP and I've more than enough of him in the barracks. The only thing that keeps him from reaching 10 is my attempting to invest in more units. @Glaceon Mage's Roy, for example inspired me to bring up my +Def/-Spd Roy, who's currently at +2

Be a friend and gimme your luck :(

Speaking of Roy, I'm looking for a +Attack boy but he doesn't seem to want to come home either...

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

What strikes me as the most strange is how high Athena is, yet Odin is not on the list at all.

Athena is one the list mainly because of Moonbow. Also, no blade tome user in this list.

Combat Manuals were introduced on the game in the last version update, and since then we got some banners with red units that people wanted so much (Brave Celica, Flora and the Muspell generals). That's why I believe the top 8 units are red units.

If they are using this list to determine, I hope our Blue hero is Shanna could always use more desperation, and our green unit is Barst Reposition is by far the most popular movement skill.  There is no colorless on the list, but I guess maybe Sothe, for that 4 star LnD3.  

58 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My Arvis and my Saias are ready for it. I used both for the October's Quest in the Training Tower 7 and 9. Getting the orbs and doing the event at the same time.

Good idea. Didnt think of that. More orbs before the banner would be nice.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. Every time you enter in a map where you use four units, and one of the units has Fury 1, 2 or 3, it counts. There is not special section for it, like TT.

Too bad there is nothing to play right now. I'm with full stamina all day. :-/

1 hour ago, Florete said:

What strikes me as the most strange is how high Athena is, yet Odin is not on the list at all.

He probably dies immediately for Moonbow. I have a small reserve of him left for R Tomebreaker.

2 hours ago, Florete said:

Given how much of the rankings is red, I would assume that more players lean towards having more spare red units than blue units, meaning it would be natural for the red source of Moonbow to be made into a Combat Manual more often than the blue source of Moonbow.

4 hours ago, Raven said:

The top 20 most manual'd units is not an indication of what they will be giving as rewards for the next three Heroic Feats rounds.
It's just a random "oh, by the way, check this shit out" kind of thing.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But it's funny we got Heroic Feats with Hinata as the first unit at the same time we know that Hinata is placed in first in the top 20 list. Hinata was a random choice for a random event.

The Japanese Twitter post specifically mentions the Combat Manuals ranking in its description of Hinata.

Which, to me, means they're more likely to pick three more themes and do a number one for each theme than use the same theme multiple times.

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

@Lau @Michelaar funny, as i seem to have no issue pulling Marth. He's currently at +8, is +Spd/-HP and I've more than enough of him in the barracks. The only thing that keeps him from reaching 10 is my attempting to invest in more units. @Glaceon Mage's Roy, for example inspired me to bring up my +Def/-Spd Roy, who's currently at +2

I’m glad, Roy deserves all the love~  -HP best bane though...

OT: I guess this is basically a FEH raid...?  Fury is so common that I imagine this’d hit its goal pretty fast.

I hope we get more LA Eliwoods and Bride Marths in particular.  I like Marth and Eliwood and would enjoy investing more in their alts