Heroic Feats

Diovani Bressan

49 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well... we only need to play a map where we just need to use a unit with Fury, right? GHB maps don't use stamina. Although, the reward doesn't make me want to do it anyway.

Yeah, I've been trying to do those, too~ I've never even been clear on if I even need to use the unit or just bring them on the map. Half of the time, I don't even make them fight~

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

*Looks at announcements* - Double Points towards the end... that's one way to guarantee success.

Even without the double points, I think just posting the mid-term progress would have been enough to prompt players to try a bit harder.

But I guess this is one way to pull off looking like a tsundere.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Even without the double points, I think just posting the mid-term progress would have been enough to prompt players to try a bit harder.

But I guess this is one way to pull off looking like a tsundere.

Wait, do you mean I act like a Tsundere towards FEH? Cause I'm not sure how adding the multiplier makes them look like a Tsundere. Must be missing something.

Mid-term announcements like these do always have quite an impact, I agree. Still, I can't imagine them letting us fail this if our participation was poor enough to miss the mark. It wouldn't be hard to do so without anyone knowing any better.

57 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Wait, do you mean I act like a Tsundere towards FEH? Cause I'm not sure how adding the multiplier makes them look like a Tsundere. Must be missing something.

The poster towards the players.

19 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would prefer another 4* Takumi...

Actually, I would help with that. I run Dancing Xander all the time lately, plus a Close Counter is a rare fodder.

I‘d rather have Close Counter as a sacred Seal tbh. Ranged unit allready have it hard especially bulky ranged units have it extremly hard (non armor units that is). Sobit would be nice to give them something.

I would welcome another Takumi so I can have more merges for him.. Also because I've realized that an attack boon isn't worth it when comes with a speed bane. Really though a lot of the units mentioned under "obvious fodder" are ones that I would love to built. If only they also came with ideal IVs instead of being neutral.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Ooo boy. I wish I could send you some. Dude's got a bad habit of being my free pull

How have you been summoning 5* Chroms? He's been in the 3-4* pool since earlier this year.

Edited by Raven

38 minutes ago, Raven said:

How have you been summoning 5* Chroms? He's been in the 3-4* pool since earlier this year.

No, but after rereading your post I guess you meant you didn't want to spend 20k feathers for Aether, not that you wanted a 3-4 star Chrom

Edited by silveraura25

51 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

No, but after rereading your post I guess you meant you didn't want to spend 20k feathers for Aether, not that you wanted a 3-4 star Chrom

Both lol. 5* would be nice so I won't have to spend the feathers, but I'm completely Chrom-less. No 3, 4, or 5*. I would spend 22k Feathers right now if it meant I could get Aether on my (base) Myrrh.

I'd like to think that with Berkut's Lance being a highly desirable GHB unit, mages being something everyone has at least 4 of, and GHBs being the best choice for HM farming for the next two weeks, this will be done in no time

I really wonder what they're actually counting for this one.

The Japanese post says 魔道士タイプ, "Mage-type", which uses the same word as the Mage class in the standard games. It's a bit strange to use that wording instead of using Heroes terminology. I wonder if it only counts infantry tome users or if any tome user works.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I really wonder what they're actually counting for this one.

The Japanese post says 魔道士タイプ, "Mage-type", which uses the same word as the Mage class in the standard games. It's a bit strange to use that wording instead of using Heroes terminology. I wonder if it only counts infantry tome users or if any tome user works.

Aren't there weapons with mage type in their descriptions like H!Sakura? I assumed it was all tome users.

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Aren't there weapons with mage type in their descriptions like H!Sakura? I assumed it was all tome users.

Kitty Paddle says "魔法特効", which is "Effective damage against magic". Has nothing to do with Mages (魔道士).

Edited by Ice Dragon

48 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

So yesterday we were still halfway. Do you think we’ll reach the goal?

I feel more optimistic in reaching the goal for Berkut. I had doubts with Hinata, but this one looks more positive, TT is going, and I'm sure a lot of people want an extra copy of him.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

I feel more optimistic in reaching the goal for Berkut. I had doubts with Hinata, but this one looks more positive, TT is going, and I'm sure a lot of people want an extra copy of him.

The problem is, that if I saw it right, today is the last day. Even multiplier doesn’t seem enough to me :(

• Day 1 (no TT): 4,892,874
  • Day 2: 14,951,710
  • Day 3: 23,084,668

We're fine. I do wish they promoted this event more though.

Edited by Johann