Heroic Feats

Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Which, to me, means they're more likely to pick three more themes and do a number one for each theme than use the same theme multiple times.

That's a good idea. Maybe top 20 most used male/female unit who is in the 4* pool?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's a good idea. Maybe top 20 most used male/female unit who is in the 4* pool?

I'm actually thinking the most used Grand Hero Battle character, the most used Tempest Trials reward character, and one other category.

I know they had rankings for most tapped on character on the status screen some time ago. Maybe we could get the most tapped on (per day to not favor characters released earlier) character (excluding Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna).

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm actually thinking the most used Grand Hero Battle character, the most used Tempest Trials reward character, and one other category.

I know they had rankings for most tapped on character on the status screen some time ago. Maybe we could get the most tapped on (per day to not favor characters released earlier) character (excluding Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna).

Hm... who can be the mosted used GHB and TT unit? Arvis is quite popular, because he can ploy all stats and he is a amazing Fury user thanks to Recover Ring. For TT units, I believe Masked Marth is the most used.

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... who can be the mosted used GHB and TT unit? Arvis is quite popular, because he can ploy all stats and he is a amazing Fury user thanks to Recover Ring. For TT units, I believe Masked Marth is the most used.

I'd be inclined to guess Xander and BK. Xander because there's frankly not much competition for F2P-friendly red horses (up until Ares at least) whereas Camus shares a colour with Reinhardt (also Abel/Peri/Oscar). BK because unless you've pulled Zelgius, you're almost certainly using BK as F2P.

Edited by Humanoid

Let's be honest, what they really need to do is clarify and give everyone a *4 manual rather than a copy of the character.

This opens the door of possibilities for IS to give out premium fodder without compromising their bottom line. They would never give out a free copy of Hector. A combat manual of him at *4 on the other hand is a bit more realistic.

I just hope they don't drop the ball on this one, because there are really only 3-5 really appealing skills in the *3-4 pool and the best one we're getting first. Without more premium skills, this new event will get stale fast, even if the rewards are all freebies.

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Let's be honest, what they really need to do is clarify and give everyone a *4 manual rather than a copy of the character.

This opens the door of possibilities for IS to give out premium fodder without compromising their bottom line. They would never give out a free copy of Hector. A combat manual of him at *4 on the other hand is a bit more realistic.

Close Counter isn’t as in-demand, but they did give a 4* Takumi. Just have to hope it wasn’t a one-off.

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

How much longer do we have for this? Is there a time limit?

5 days in total (8th-12th). We're on day 3.

Edited by Raven

Eeehh, well we're at the least fairly close to the halfway point. I anticipate maybe by the end we can reach 7 million at this rate~

Regretfully, I only have 2 units with Fury so it's a bit harder for me to contribute~

Maybe if we can't do it we will get only a 3*?

I really wish the condition for the next one is better than to have a certain skill. Maybe play a specific game mode or a weapon+move combo? 

Win ???? battles with a lance flier on your team or something.

I ran the Askr Trio plus Fjorm all with Fury and autobattled a few times on F!Robin's GHB map on Normal. Hopefully that helps. I feel a little stingy on Stamina even though I do not really need to save it, so Chain Challenges would probably be faster.

Edited by XRay

11 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

*Looks at announcements* - Double Points towards the end... that's one way to guarantee success.

Heh, now they are desperate to give a free Hinata to everyone.

I didn't contribute to this event so far, as the reward is not really exciting for me. TT would be my time to contribute as it has Myrrh in it, but that's about it.

During the duration of the event, I have battled exactly 8 times, and only 5 of those were with Fury, being my 5 arena matches for the week. (The other three were to do the Lunatic Paralogue quests yesterday) So yeah, I'm as guilty as anyone for us falling behind. :P

They should've actually provided content to allow us to use units with Fury... I contributed a bit on the first two days blowing all my stamina, but using it on essentially nothing (Training Tower) became too tedious. 

Would've preferred if the event ran alongside TT or Forging Bonds.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would prefer another 4* Takumi...

Now this is something I would be going hard for~

All I can do is blow my Stamina while doing the monthly Training Tower Quests but I don't feel like waisting potions on this so I'm just naturally waiting for it to restore~ At least there's a bonus for the whole day~

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Now this is something I would be going hard for~

All I can do is blow my Stamina while doing the monthly Training Tower Quests but I don't feel like waisting potions on this so I'm just naturally waiting for it to restore~ At least there's a bonus for the whole day~

Well... we only need to play a map where we just need to use a unit with Fury, right? GHB maps don't use stamina. Although, the reward doesn't make me want to do it anyway.