Heroic Feats

Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

The problem is, that if I saw it right, today is the last day. Even multiplier doesn’t seem enough to me :(

We should be more than fine - ever since TT started, we got no less than 9M progress per day in the last 2 days. Now we're at double points, with about 7M progress left to go.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making it an individual quest instead of a group thing would have been better. It would feel like a little bit of fresh in-game content, and we'd still get the prize.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

Making it an individual quest instead of a group thing would have been better. It would feel like a little bit of fresh in-game content, and we'd still get the prize.

That's why "Three Heroes Quests" exist. I was surprised  we got this event at the same time we got the Three Heroes Quests.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's why "Three Heroes Quests" exist. I was surprised  we got this event at the same time we got the Three Heroes Quests.

I don't recall the 3 heroes quests ever giving out limited units. Or 5* exclusives, for that matter.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:28 AM, colossus86 said:

Since they gave us a permanent pool unit then a ghb unit i wonder if they'll delve into TT units. Marisa (Infantry Pulse) or Joshua (CC, Windsweep) would be awsome

Called it Marisa up next. Wonder what the 4th category will be though, seasonal or legendary maybe? 

One tinfoil idea i have is that it will be a hero primarily foddered for their B skill.  Berkut is usually foddered for his weapon, Hinata for his A skill, and Marisa for her C skill.

7 hours ago, colossus86 said:

Called it Marisa up next. Wonder what the 4th category will be though, seasonal or legendary maybe? 

The event says "everyone can work together to try to earn 4★ Heroes", so unless they receive teh same treatment that Takume received, I don't think so... Alhough, there are seasonal Tempest Trial units, which have 4★ versions (LA! Eliwood and Groom Marth).

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The event says "everyone can work together to try to earn 4★ Heroes", so unless they receive teh same treatment that Takume received, I don't think so... Alhough, there are seasonal Tempest Trial units, which have 4★ versions (LA! Eliwood and Groom Marth).

Yeah my bet is as Seasonal Tempest unit for 4th place.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Same honestly, I stupidly didn't have enough time during his TT to ever get his 5* version so I only have one~

Oh... that's bad...

I had this problem, but with Masked Marth...  The first TT was too hard, so I didn't get the 5* Masked Marth and the Quicken Pulse Seal (which at least the seal returned in the first TT Mini), so I cannot have a +8 Masked Marth. Honestly, I can only have a +6 Masked Marth, because I sent home one copy of her for a reason I don't know why...

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh... that's bad...

I had this problem, but with Masked Marth...  The first TT was too hard, so I didn't get the 5* Masked Marth and the Quicken Pulse Seal (which at least the seal returned in the first TT Mini), so I cannot have a +8 Masked Marth. Honestly, I can only have a +6 Masked Marth, because I sent home one copy of her for a reason I don't know why...

I have many regrets...........

I'm slightly bitter I have so many Masked Marths that I will never even use, I feel like I sent a couple of mine home, too, since she has no Skills to offer~ 

The first event was to use units with Fury and the reward as a unit with the Fury Skill. The second event was to use tome units and the reward was a unit with a weapon that grants +4 RES during enemy phase, but grants +7 when refined (basically a weapon good against tome users). The third event is to use infantry units and the reward is a unit who has the Infantry Pulse skill (as the name says, only works with Infantry Units).

What can be the 4th challenge and the reward related to this challenge?

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The first event was to use units with Fury and the reward as a unit with the Fury Skill. The second event was to use tome units and the reward was a unit with a weapon that grants +4 RES during enemy phase, but grants +7 when refined (basically a weapon good against tome users). The third event is to use infantry units and the reward is a unit who has the Infantry Pulse skill (as the name says, only works with Infantry Units).

What can be the 4th challenge and the reward related to this challenge?

Brave Ike for Steady Breath

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Brave Ike for Steady Breath

A 4* Brave Ike? It's possible, but what would be the challenge? I noticed the numbers required to reach each goal increased in each challenge, because it's easier to have the requirements. It's easier to have more infantry units than tome users, and it's easier to have more tome users than units with fury.

News just in. After the Hinata everybody had, Berkut that most of us had, and Marisa that some of us had, we got the final hero that is:

Spoiler

Oliver_Admirer_of_Beauty_BtlFace.png?ver

I know, I didn't see it coming either.

55 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

News just in. After the Hinata everybody had, Berkut that most of us had, and Marisa that some of us had, we got the final hero that is:

Reveal hidden contents

Oliver_Admirer_of_Beauty_BtlFace.png?ver

I know, I didn't see it coming either.

We deserve this, the price of our memes