If CYL3 voting Started Tomorrow Who Would Get Your 7 Votes and Why?

colossus86

Let's say its a similar deal to last time: you get 7 votes for 7 characters, previous winners are ineligible, and lets say they fix the vote splitting issue by putting everyone with multiple appearances as a single character, and there would be a supplementary vote afterwards to decide which version the alt would be based on

So my list goes like this:

ALM: gotta put one up for my fellow left hander. If IS won't give us Conqueror bow Alm, we'll have to take it from them

CAMUS/ZEKE/SIRIUS: My favorite horse boi, really loved watching his arc over 3 games. Would love to have a summonable version

SHEENA: One of my favorite armor units and an opportunity to right the wrong of not making her a bow armor in the first place

ELINCIA: I really didn't like her art when she came out and I'd be a nice opportunity to give her more fitting mature art and a permanent pool flying healer

ARVIS: Favorite villain in the entire series and the summonable tome armor we all deserve

MIST: I wish Ike's only living family wasn't so bad. Could be sword or staff

PALLA:Best Whitewing got so shafted. They could branch into her draco/falco promotions to give her swords lances or axes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felicia - Waifu

Dorcas - Memes

Felicia - Waifu

Gheb - Memes

Felicia -  Waifu

Seth - Seth is a great character and an amazing unit who got so shafted when converted into Heroes. He is the irrefutable best Jagen, character-wise, and stat-wise (when put into comparison with the game he is in), and he deserves so much better. His art is, well it's fine but it could be so much better. He really needs to be a lance unit, as the red-pool is overwhelming with good unit choices and it's hard as is to find a good place to put all the red units I have (Half of them just become combat manuals). 

Felicia - Waifu

Do we add the Cipher 4 into the Echoes Vote Pool, or leave them out? I'd probably drop a vote on Shade if she were an option. Otherwise, I'd probably do some mix of Idunn, Nagi, Palla, and Limstella, Palla because she's a babe and we already have three Cordelia so I don't need to vote for her, and the other three because they're uncommon characters with interesting potential - Idunn could give us anything from a second Breath Flier to a Dark Magic Shaman(since this is Brave Heroes we're talking about and she does appear as a Shaman during BB), Nagi could have Breath of Fog but with a DC Refine or her own powerful Breath, or could even be wielding Falchion or Sealed Falchion, since she gives the party a Falchion that's weaker than the normal Falchion, and Limstella...really, I just like Limstella, and I want to see once and for all if IS would use a male or female VA.

Elena because I have always wanted to see her fleshed out more and have always wanted her and her husband to be playable. No, I have not yet seen/unlocked the secret ending in FE10 because real life keeps getting in the way. But one day I will. I don't even know for sure if she's in it and I don't want to know, but I know that the potential is there. Still, playable Elena please, just like I keep voting when this comes up.

1 hour ago, DarthR0xas said:

Gheb - Memes

why would you do this to Tana

my mind says no but my heart says yes: Haar
i've voted for him a lot. every time.

Marth though. also Minerva would be nice. she's a pretty cool character and also plays a fairly large story role so...i think she deserves something. it'd be cool to have her riding a pegasus like in the olden days. 

Elphin: male refresher

Niles: same as above

Naesala: Ravens are my favorite birds

Nailah: wolves are my favorite animal

Volug: same as above

Cormag: he should have been on the last FE 8 banner

Priam: Awakening husband

Reyson x3, Zihark, Micaiah x2, and Zelgius x2.  I want Reyson and Zihark in game at all (although, I'd struggle to find a use for another infantry sword, hence only one vote).  I want Micaiah and Zelgius to get CYL versions, hence two votes to each of them.

Gheb is as important as, let's say... Sigune.

BUT!!! because of the memes he gained lotsa popularity, then we have Sigune which I'm sure nobody remembers her, apart from hardcore fans of Elibe games or someone who liked her design. (I honestly want her on heroes tbh...) Gheb could possibly end on Heroes and be drawn by Ippei.

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

Marth though. also Minerva would be nice. she's a pretty cool character and also plays a fairly large story role so...i think she deserves something. it'd be cool to have her riding a pegasus like in the olden days. 

Oldies Marth :3

Minerva remembering the good old days where she was a pegasus knight. Nostalgic Dragoon, I would call her... I would love that, actually :D

wait... can't be dragoon if she's riding a flying horse...

Edited by 1% Critical Hit

17 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Priam: Awakening husband

Omg, someone that doesn't curse his existence! Every time I brought him up in other forums people would shoot me down T_T 

All seven of my votes will go to Xane until the day he gets added in >:C. Not having my favourite Fe character in Feh honestly sucks. I sorta of understand why he hasn't been added in due to how unique he is as a unit but it still sucks.

Edited by ChickenBits

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Eirika x7. Voting for anyone else is sacrilege in my eyes.

Unless they like give her 3 alts between now and then i fully expect her to run away with the female division. The race for 2nd will be very intetrsting through.

29 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Nailah: wolves are my favorite animal

seconded. can't believe i almost forgot about the queen of my heart.

@1% Critical Hit  i haven't seen any Gheb memes and maybe it's for the best lol. i do not believe i got far enough in Binding to see her but her design is nice. i don't want to see Ippei's art squandered on Gheb have mercy

pantsless Marth or bust that's where it's at Nostalgic Dragoon might be appropriate. implies she is atm a dragonrider but is reminiscing -thinks- Wings of the Past? naming is hard.

@ChickenBits and Xane too, yes! i'm really excited to see how they will eventually implement him. 

Edited by wizzard of soz

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

i haven't seen any Gheb memes and maybe it's for the best lol. i do not believe i got far enough in Binding to see her but her design is nice.

His existence itself is a meme anyways

Sigune reminded me of a girl that I had a crush on, but only appearance-wise. Maybe that's why I like her design too... Huh...

Wings of the past seems better!

1. HEATHER: she's my most wanted unit and I don't care if she gets screwed over I will make her work

2. Vika: probably my longest shot but I love her design so much and she can be super useful in RD

3. Nailah: I love her so much y'all

4. Lucia (RD version because short hair): I mean she's important enough that she'll get in eventually (plus she's a sword myrmidon gal) but I still want her

5. Ilyana: what better way to introduce a blue dragon slayer?

6. Charlotte: WHY ISN'T HER REGULAR VERSION IN YET

7. Mitama: she's my favorite Fates child 

It depends on who they've added to the game by the time CYL 3 rolls around. If Brom still isn't in the game by then, then I'd throw all seven votes to Brom because I want him in the game, with MAYBE one vote for Marth and one for Eirika because I think they got screwed over pretty bad. If Brom IS in the game by then, then I'd throw one or two his way, along with a vote for Marth and Eirika for the previously mentioned reasons, Eliwood to go along with Lyn and Hector, Heath and Fiora because I like them, and Alm because fellow lefty!

Anna takes all of my votes since I am still waiting for her versions from Awakening and Fates to be added to Heroes. Though if I was voting for characters who actually stood a chance to win in top 2 then I would be voting for Chrom and Azura.