If CYL3 voting Started Tomorrow Who Would Get Your 7 Votes and Why?

colossus86

Awakening!Anna

Fates!Anna

Sacred Stones!Anna

Blazing Sword!Anna

Laegjarn

Not sure about my last two votes. Maybe the rest to Awakening!Anna. If not her, then maybe Elise, Camilla, Lucina, or Loki.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want Calill to make it into the game already, so her. I might very well be the only one around who cares about Calill anyway.

Sharena shall get seven more votes from me because do I even need to explain?

I'll be giving all my votes to Marth again. I don't care if he got a Legendary Hero alt that coincided with CYL2, that was coming regardless, I will never get over the fact that he was robbed off a Brave alt. Besides, this could be the chance to get his classic look in the game.

If, for whatever reason he is removed from the voting, though it's very unlikely, I'll split my votes for Eliwood, male Robin, Caeda, Xane, Alm, Chrom and Kaze.

I'd pick one of my last few favourites not in the game like Bastian or Sonia (the morph) if I thought this could change anything but I'd rather have the votes mean something and throw them all for Loki, who has an actual chance to win.

Edited by Vince777

Well, there's Alm to ensure he wins this time around. I found it a bit disappointing he lost to Ephraim.

And then there's Azelle who deserves the extra supports and isn't likely to get it without FE4 fans giving him his due. Azelle also directly needs his relative popularity to have a shot for once because him and Lex being the most popular gen 1 males not yet into the game is their ticket into Heroes. If Azelle drops in popularity or if his peers catch up to him he might not get in at all....again. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Selkie and Velouria - Cause I need them in the game.

Lon'qu - Cause he deserves better.

Jakob - Cause he deserves better (in a non-seasonal way).

Innes - Cause he's gorgeous and imagine how gorgeous his brave version would be.

Lissa - Cause she's a cutie and imagine how cute her brave version would be.

Titania - Cause she's awesome and imagine how awesome her brave version would be.

Kieran - canonical axe cav whose ideal VA is already on the call list (see: Cain)

Marcus (FE6)-  Axe cav, AND a FE6 character. I have trouble deciding what this game is more in desperate need of

Idunn - I like villains and most people like dragons. That's a big win.

Gharnef - More villains.

Othin - Pugipugipugipugipugipugigigapugi

Shinon - We haven't yet met our quota on the series staple snarky archer, and this is the guy that cuts deeper'n any of them.

Ranulf - he's a cat guy.

Takumi

Yeah he already has a bunch of alts, but these polls influence more than that. It's also a factor on future merchandising and promotion outside of Heroes. So that's why he is still getting all my votes to hopefully stay in the top 10 and maybe even win one of these days...

I hadn't decided who I'll vote for completely. I'll definitely be focusing on units not in the game, but there will be some I just adore that'll get a vote or two. Right now my current list is looking like it'll be between:

• Archanea: Astram, Norne, Malice
  • Jugdral: Briggid, Orsin
  • Elibe1: Idunn, Dieck, Cath
  • Elibe2: Karla, Wil, Sonia, Louise, Heath
  • Magvel: EirikaCormag, Selena, Neimi, Colm
  • Tellius: Boyd, Tibarn, Leanne, Jill, Ranulf, Kieran, Laura, Edward, Ilyana, Astrid, Heather
  • Valentia: Sonya

Bold means they'll get a guranteed vote from me, even if it involves having to ask my non-Fire Emblem friends to give them a pity vote. 

I would like to have Marth... But I know his Legendary Form would be his Brave Form... Hm...

Alm will receive my vote for the Men's side... and for the Women's side, I will probably vote for Azura.

I confess that once IS decided to show us the current votes during CYL 2, all of my remaining votes were for Veronica... And I don't regret it, because she is amazing!

30 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:
  • Tharja
  • Camilla
  • Peri
  • Inigo
  • Noire
  • Loki
  • Laegjarn

Got to support my favs.

Detecting a certain pattern with six of those seven. 

I'd probably just go for my favorites like last time. Adult Tiki, Lyon, Skrimir... Of course, they won't reach the top, but the further down characters are the more individual votes matter, so voting for Cynthia would be tempting. 

All votes for Ranulf or Tibarn. If I have to put aside my favorite unit bias to contribute to the greater cause of finally getting beast units added to the game, then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Now for an actual answer, in no particular order:

1. Marth. The split voting system screwed him over. Twice. Third time's the charm, right?

2. Anna. ♪ Biaaaas ♪

3. Ranulf or Tibarn. Regardless of whether they're in the game or not, I still like the laguz and these two have the best chance at getting a top spot.

4. Camilla. While I wanted her to win one of the top spots in CYL2, I will gladly concede defeat as I am content with Celica and Veronica taking the win instead.

5. Owain. I'd vote for Odin, but Owain seems to be more popular so I'll stick with the safer option.

6. Micaiah. ♪ More biaaaas ♪

7. L'Arachel. I forgot that I voted for her in CYL2, so I'll throw her in here as a random pick.