This is my introduction, I'm writing it

GrandeRampel

Hello fellow tactitians, I'm new here. Not completely new because I lurked for a while, but now I've decided to finally create an account and start posting.

I'm 21 but I play FE since I was 13. I started with Sacred Stones, which still is one of my most beloved games ever. After that I got to play PoR, and then Awakening, which was the game that really got me hooked with the community and made me search FE things on the internet.

And that's how I discovered Serenes Forest, but I mostly used the site for the news or to discover stuff about the old games. I was always more interested about lore and characters than the gameplay. Mostly because I'm not very good at it.

Recently I play Heroes a lot (and I'm still not good at it), and it was that game that made me want to join SF as an active member, with how often there are new things to talk about with that game, so here I am. I hope we can get along nicely. :)

Edited by GrandeRampel

8 minutes ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay here at the forest. But be warned people can be extremely harsh.

I dunno about that, I wouldn't really call anybody around here harsh.  (At least, people worth mentioning.)

At the very least having played games other than Awakening/Fates should make you safe.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

2 hours ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay here at the forest. But be warned people can be extremely harsh. Have you played fates if not I could recommend some things for you to look at for help.

Thanks for the warning, but I think I will be fine. :) I don't care in the slightest about the pre-3DS vs post-3DS drama. I liked all the FE games I played, so I'm on the side of nobody on that war.

And boy, have I played Fates? Have I? I played it so much that it's probably my most played game on the 3DS. But I think it's because it is technically 3 games. If it wasn't for that I think Awakening would beat it. I also played some DLC for it. But I think I should clarify which games I played. Besides the one I already mentioned, I also played Shadow Dragon, Radiant Dawn (on Easy and I still had a hard time. But I still enjoyed the game a lot) and finally Blazing Blade. I also started Binding Blade, but when I picked Echoes up I kinda dropped it. I wish to restart it when I finish that game, but thanks to Heroes sucking away so much of my time, I'm not sure when I will finish it. I've been on the last dungeon (or at least I think it's the last one, besides post-game) for more than a month lol.

I also have some knowledge of the story of Mystery, Thracia and especially Genealogy, even if I didn't play them myself.