posting hacks

seal_sped

On 10/10/2018 at 7:24 PM, Ertrick36 said:

Pretty sure you just go to Fan Projects to post hacks.

Also remember that it needs to be shared as a patch, not a ROM.

i tried to do that but it wouldn't let me create a topic in that subject  

You haven't posted enough on here to create a new topic in a lot of spots. Just go on Forum games, reply to a bunch of them, and you should be able to post anywhere pretty fast. Your content count is at three right now, and I believe it needs to be at ten before you can post anywhere. Seems arbitrary, but I believe it's an anti-bots measure

16 minutes ago, seal_sped said:

i tried to do that but it wouldn't let me create a topic in that subject  

That's because you're a new member.

You have to post in other people's threads (not counting those in Far From The Forest) a certain number of times to become a regular member.  I don't know how many posts you have to make and I'm not supposed to share that number anyway, but it's essentially a measure to keep bots from spamming the boards with threads.

So I'd just say you should just participate within the community a little bit.  Maybe make some friends and socialize.  I'd recommend actually integrating yourself into the community a little, as you'll get more people inclined to look at your hack if you talk to folks than if you simply just make random posts and go about your way.  In particular, it might be a good idea to interact with other members of the hacking community.