New Calendar!

Anacybele

img_20181011.png

Discuss!

Can one of those new heroes banners be Tellius plz, IS? I gotta have Kieran, Marcia, and laguz! I'd also go for Zihark, Jill, Haar, and the rest of the Greil Mercs that aren't yet in (particularly Boyd and Rolf since Oscar's looking a bit lonely without his brothers).

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempest Trials: OG Mia, OG Myrrh, OG Dorcas
New Power: Lon'qu, Tana, Innes
Ephraim + Myrrh BHB banner: OG Ephraim, OG Myrrh, and 3rd unit (can be Eirika, Tana, or Brave Ephraim)
Smoke Skills: (3 or all of the following) Kaze, Brave Lyn, Sigurd, flier Nino
Drive Atk banner: (3 or all of the following) Micaiah, Leif, Delthea, Quan

I'm hoping one of those New Heroes banners is Farfetched 2, I'm very interested to see if they actually do it and if Louise would be on it or not. I'd also hope for either FE6 or Tellius, they've both been kinda shafted as far as new heroes goes. I wanna summon Brom and Thea, darn it!

It will be so interesting to see who they would actually put on a farfetched 2, if in fact they're doing one. There are so many complications and who they exclude would tell us alot about were IS' head is at

Loki: she's the highest voted character not in the game but would they really release an OC not on their own terms?

Owain: he's the most voted male "not in the game" but it's not entirely clear if IS would consider Owain an alt or not and if he's eligible for this banner or not.

Beasts: any way you slice it the beasts did really well in CYL 2. But would IS introduce beasts with so little fanfare and not on a banner dedicated to them?

14 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

23/10 october banner has to be Farfecthed Heroes since version 3.0 and new story chapter isn't in yet, and the only paralogue  with new heroes is cyl -related event... yeah

That's not true, the holy war banner that introduced Sigurd and co. was a paraloge along with several older banners. It's been a while but it's something that's certainly on the table

I'm so glad Daylight Savings Time is ending soon because it means the people making the goddamn English calendar are finally making adjacent events actually adjacent again instead of having the dumb-looking gap between them.

• Tap Battle: probably going to finish it in the first week again
  • Revival - Kana: I'm glad to see him again, I think I didn't get all the copies from him, and I could use more. He's my 2nd Hardin. (don't care if he's excellent fodder)
  • TT: My team and my body is ready. I'm mostly here for the orbs.
  • Ephraim&Myrrh: this is going to be an orb saver for me, have all version, except H!Myrrh (which is still a top want)
  • GC, GHB, FB, LHB: rinse and repeat, need more info to get excited
  • Tiki&Nowi: Honey, where's my dragonslayer?

Also, interesting fact: no special heroes this time, only 2 New Heroes banner. It's probably Binding Blade, but who knows.

14 minutes ago, Garlyle said:
  • Tap Battle: probably going to finish it in the first week again
  • Revival - Kana: I'm glad to see him again, I think I didn't get all the copies from him, and I could use more. He's my 2nd Hardin. (don't care if he's excellent fodder)
  • TT: My team and my body is ready. I'm mostly here for the orbs.
  • Ephraim&Myrrh: this is going to be an orb saver for me, have all version, except H!Myrrh (which is still a top want)
  • GC, GHB, FB, LHB: rinse and repeat, need more info to get excited
  • Tiki&Nowi: Honey, where's my dragonslayer?

Also, interesting fact: no special heroes this time, only 2 New Heroes banner. It's probably Binding Blade, but who knows.

I'm surprised too; but I think it makes sense; after they decided to make earlier the Halloween units; there is more time before Christmas Banner.

2 hours ago, colossus86 said:

That's not true, the holy war banner that introduced Sigurd and co. was a paraloge along with several older banners. It's been a while but it's something that's certainly on the table

I'm sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. Let me rearrange my words. I mean since book 2 all new heroes banner have been story chapters excluding CYL, which is a event.

Beasts are out of topic because like the case with colorless breath/colored dagger/bow,  it's a new thing that would be an update and since the update/datamine don't include beasts, nah. 

So, these New Hero banners threw me for a loop.

New Power and BHB E+M are obvious (OK, not quite for the latter, I'll guess Eirika), Smoke has 4 units to choose from, 3 are 5* exclusive and one of them was on the Swift Sparrow banner recently, Drive has 4 units and three Blues to choose from and F me, Quan's there. You just know he is.

It does make sense that Farfetched would be next, It's taken a while and it still hadn't shown up. It also has a Forging bonds event, which seems like the perfect time to do so. I'm also going to predict No Beasts, No Loki but the others are fair game. (Owain, Kliff and Aversa were in the top 50, Surtr, Haar, Charlotte, Louise, Severa, Rinea, Nils, Rinkah and Cormag were in the top 100). The fact TT is for the previous event and this one has a GHB seems to suggest the 4th/5th Farfetched unit could be Aversa or Surtr in particular, my bet's on Aversa. Or they say no and Rinkah and Cormag are more likely.

The second New Heroes banner seems like around the time 3.0 will come though. 2.0 came around the time of the last Farfetched Heroes banner, so I could totally see it.

Also no mention of last year's Hallow'een banner, but that can come at any time.

Edited by Dayni
I forgot someone

Nice to see that we're getting some orbs in the upcoming days, with new Tap Battle tomorrow, Kana GHB rerun (with orb quests I assume) after that, and TT after that.

Also happy to see that most upcoming banners don't interest me, finally can save some orbs again after being through so many banners with units that I wanted the last month D:

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

It does make sense that Farfetched would be next, It's taken a while and it still hadn't shown up. It also has a Forging bonds event, which seems like the perfect time to do so. I'm also going to predict No Beasts, No Loki but the others are fair game. (Owain, Kliff and Aversa were in the top 50, Surtr, Charlotte, Louise, Severa, Rinea, Nils, Rinkah and Cormag were in the top 100). The fact TT is for the previous event and this one has a GHB seems to suggest the 4th/5th Farfetched unit could be Aversa or Surtr in particular, my bet's on Aversa. Or they say no and Rinkah and Cormag are more likely.

Of those I would love Louise, Nils, and Kliff the most, with Aversa as the GHB. Though as long as Louise is there I don't care much about the others really.

2 minutes ago, Mau said:

Of those I would love Louise, Nils, and Kliff the most, with Aversa as the GHB. Though as long as Louise is there I don't care much about the others really.

I'm honestly of the opinion Louise would be used as a marquee unit in a BS banner, though her being on this would make sense. It would kind of annoy me, but that's because her and Pent kind of come as a package deal imo (He's also 112th, not that low in the rankings).

I'm thinking Owain is the one unit to expect on this banner, they've put Inigo in the game so that's not a barrier. If Kliff's on there I think I'd go for it personally.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm honestly of the opinion Louise would be used as a marquee unit in a BS banner, though her being on this would make sense. It would kind of annoy me, but that's because her and Pent kind of come as a package deal imo (He's also 112th, not that low in the rankings).

I'm thinking Owain is the one unit to expect on this banner, they've put Inigo in the game so that's not a barrier. If Kliff's on there I think I'd go for it personally.

That's fair, it would indeed be better if Louise and Pent were on one banner. I just want her as fast as possible haha. Pent too though, so here's hoping the other new banner has them then.

And yeah I'm expecting Owain too, with him being the most voted male not in the game. Not that excited for him anymore though, since I'm guessing he's going to be a sword infantry unit and there's already too many others of those I like more.

Well not counting OCs and beasts we'd be looking at Owain, Aversa, Kliff,  and Haar. I'd bet a reasonable amount of money anyone but Aversa is the GHB. Free units screw extreamly heavily towards males and Aversa is a unique typing (R. Tome, Flyer) for the permanent pool. There's too much money to be had there. I'd believe Sutr though, he was top 100 and we have every other deceased OC.

The new GHB starts soon after the New Heroes banner is up. If we could know what game it was it would be easier to theorize.

For real, these event calendars would be much more useful if IS could either tell us what game it comes from, or at least the banner's name.

The next version update will be near  November 11th, that's for sure.

About the October 23rd New Heroes Banner, it can be the Farfetched Heroes 2, but at least we know the banner will have 4 units because we willl have a Forging Bonds Event at the same time.

Having a New Heroes Banner and a Forging Bonds together makes me believe the Voting Gauntlet will not be related to the banner. It's possible to be a Halloween Voting Gauntlet, because the The Land’s Bounty Banner will be available during the VG.

For the Smoke Skills Banner, I will say Brave Lyn, Sigurd and Flying Nino, because all three are 5* units. We would have 2 units with Spd Smoke, but the current Ploy Skills Banner has 2 units with Res Ploy.

For Drive Atk Banner, I will say Delthea, Leif and Quan. Micaiah have being in at least one banner since July. I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in this banner again, but last time we saw Delthea in a banner was during the August's daily banners.

I don't have any opinion about the Legendary Hero Banner. After Tiki, we can have any relevant unit...

Kana is returning, and that's good. I believe this is the last time we will see Male Kana until his GHB become part of the 3rd GHB daily rotation, which I believe it will happen early next year. The 3rd GHB Daily Rotation would be: Oliver, Lyon, Fallen Takumi, Saias, Male Kana, Julius and Linus.

Ephraim and Myrrh BHB... I am not sure how to feel about it... I mean, Ephraim already has a BHB, with Eirika. IS could had been more creative about it... Lyn and Florina... Ike and Mist... Marth and Tiki or Caeda... Even Gray and Clair or Mae and Boey.

This month will be the filler month, like 2017's October...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

39 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The next version update will be near  November 11th, that's for sure.

About the October 23rd New Heroes Banner, it can be the Farfetched Heroes 2, but at least we know the banner will have 4 units because we willl have a Forging Bonds Event at the same time.

Having a New Heroes Banner and a Forging Bonds together makes me believe the Voting Gauntlet will not be related to the banner. It's possible to be a Halloween Voting Gauntlet, because the The Land’s Bounty Banner will be available during the VG.

For the Smoke Skills Banner, I will say Brave Lyn, Sigurd and Flying Nino, because all three are 5* units. We would have 2 units with Spd Smoke, but the current Ploy Skills Banner has 2 units with Res Ploy.

For Drive Atk Banner, I will say Delthea, Leif and Quan. Micaiah have being in at least one banner since July. I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in this banner again, but last time we saw Delthea in a banner was during the August's daily banners.

I don't have any opinion about the Legendary Hero Banner. After Tiki, we can have any relevant unit...

Kana is returning, and that's good. I believe this is the last time we will see Male Kana until his GHB become part of the 3rd GHB daily rotation, which I believe it will happen early next year. The 3rd GHB Daily Rotation would be: Oliver, Lyon, Fallen Takumi, Saias, Male Kana, Julius and Linus.

Ephraim and Myrrh BHB... I am not sure how to feel about it... I mean, Ephraim already has a BHB, with Eirika. IS could had been more creative about it... Lyn and Florina... Ike and Mist... Marth and Tiki or Caeda... Even Gray and Clair or Mae and Boey.

Good point about Farfetched likely having 4 on the banner, while it's not impossible that the GHB unit could be added, it's probably not the case.

Oh, that's an obvious route with the VG and that's around the time the banner came out last year.

For the Smoke banner, that's literally every 5* exclusive there could be on it. The main issue with that is that Peganino was on the Swift Sparrow banner last month and could be seen as too soon. The other three units are a legendary, a seasonal and Kaze.

That makes sense for Drive Atk (I'm still sad Quan would share a colour).