New Calendar!

Anacybele

2 hours ago, Book Bro said:

It's time for Dieck, Guinevere, and Lalum, with Idunn GHB. 

I'll also accept Nils, Pent, and Louise, with Sonia GHB.

I don't think we're seeing laguz/beasts until Book III. 

I have a feeling they won't put Nils on the same banner as Pent and Louise. I feel like they may go for Pent/Louise/Fiora with a Sonia or Limestella GHB, and use Nils on a different banner (maybe with Renault and Farina?) with a Nergal GHB.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Stroud said:

I guess Rinkah has another bad chance. Charlotte is slightly more popular. And Rinkah will have her spot in the next Hoshidian Banner I think (Even if she is not directly from Hoshido).
I just let myself be surprised on the next banner. The 3 Characters I truly wish for are still Rinkah, Tatiana and Zeke.

Is Zeke even in the slightest different in design from Camus? 

It seems more likely we'll get Sirius way before we get Zeke.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I have a feeling they won't put Nils on the same banner as Pent and Louise. I feel like they may go for Pent/Louise/Fiora with a Sonia or Limestella GHB, and use Nils on a different banner (maybe with Renault and Farina?) with a Nergal GHB.

Now, my FE7 knowledge only comes from an unfinished play tru as a kid. But doesn't Erk makes more sense as the third in this hopeful banner? Since he's their son and all?

Despite amnesia, I feel like getting Zeke now would feel as weird a choice as if we'd just the Whitewings in their Echoes form.

Stylistically, they are kind of exactly the same as what is already there in the game.

Edited by Vince777

30 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Now, my FE7 knowledge only comes from an unfinished play tru as a kid. But doesn't Erk makes more sense as the third in this hopeful banner? Since he's their son and all?

Klein and Clarine are the children of Pent and Louise, not Erk. Erk is just Pent's student. He is another character that would make sense, though! I could see it.

I listed Fiora because she was hired by Pent, and that's sort of why she joins you in the first place. She also kinda makes sense to go with Pent and Louise. But then again, I can also see her being the star of a banner with Kent and Sain, as they are her two main suitors.

14 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Is Zeke even in the slightest different in design from Camus? 

It seems more likely we'll get Sirius way before we get Zeke.

This does not stop them at all and sometimes the different design lies in the subtle things. For example, Camus hair looks uncombed compared to his Zeke alter and the facial expression of Zeke shows more kindness, which fits well too his new found life. Camus on the other hand has a more serious expression. I am only talking about their character portrayals now, you even can point out these subtle things from the NES sprites (Which look almost the same, almost). The most difference will make his different attire, just take a look at Nino, same Illustrator just a different attire and all is done. 

Now I don't want to try to Analyse this too much, but I suppose the designers thought of something. 
And if they promote Tatiana, why not along with Zeke. 

Of course I don't know if Sirius comes before or after Zeke. But at this should not be the reason, at least not for me.

Edited by Stroud

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

This does not stop them at all and sometimes the different design lies in the subtle things. For example, Camus hair looks uncombed compared to his Zeke alter and the facial expression of Zeke shows more kindness, which fits well too his new found life. Camus on the other hand has a more serious expression. I am only talking about their character portrayals now, you even can point out these subtle things from the NES sprites (Which look almost the same, almost). The most difference will make his different attire, just take a look at Nino, same Illustrator just a different attire and all is done. 

Now I don't want to try to Analyse this too much, but I suppose the designers thought of something. 
And if they promote Tatiana, why not along with Zeke. 

Of course I don't know if Sirius comes before or after Zeke. But at this should not be the reason, at least not for me.

The only visual difference between Blue Olwen and Green Olwen is the horse color.

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The only visual difference between Blue Olwen and Green Olwen is the horse color.

Damn, she has beaten Nino by a long shot. xD
And Zeke can also have a new horse color. 

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I know it, but it's good to have the art comparison.

Ok, sorry I interpreted it wrong. 

Yeah it truly is. It is also just my hope to have him along with Tatiana, I know myself that it will be difficult to have another Echoes banner, because we already have most of them in one way or another. It is just one of my most liked pairs and I liked echoes pretty much. 

3 hours ago, Stroud said:

Ok, sorry I interpreted it wrong. 

Yeah it truly is. It is also just my hope to have him along with Tatiana, I know myself that it will be difficult to have another Echoes banner, because we already have most of them in one way or another. It is just one of my most liked pairs and I liked echoes pretty much. 

We're still missing Kliff, a main Villager, I would say we still have chances for another Echoes Banner~ Not sure when, though~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

We're still missing Kliff, a main Villager, I would say we still have chances for another Echoes Banner~ Not sure when, though~

There are a lot of character from Echoes that we could easily do a banner, and also units for GHB. I still need Python and Silque on the game.

45 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

There are a lot of character from Echoes that we could easily do a banner, and also units for GHB. I still need Python and Silque on the game.

And since we have Sonya, I'd be surprised if we don't get Deen~ I didn't know if Python was popular enough but I'd totally pull for him~

19 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

And since we have Sonya, I'd be surprised if we don't get Deen~ I didn't know if Python was popular enough but I'd totally pull for him~

It's kind of a pity Sonya was introduced already, or else there could be a perfect lineup for a Rigel themed banner with her Zeke and Tatiana. 

Unless they make a playable version of Rinea i don't see how such a banner may come out.

9 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

It's kind of a pity Sonya was introduced already, or else there could be a perfect lineup for a Rigel themed banner with her Zeke and Tatiana. 

Unless they make a playable version of Rinea i don't see how such a banner may come out.

They still could do that banner. Mycen, Titania, and Zeke could be that banner

35 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

They still could do that banner. Mycen, Titania, and Zeke could be that banner

Oh yeah, i had forgotten that about him!

I guess it's because when i'm thinking up banners i always avoid doubling on colors so i hadn't even considered Mycen.

I now that i think that way Conrad too! He was raised on Rigel.

It's a little funny that Lances are the one weapon type where infantry are a rarity. Not that the base games help with that.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I now that i think that way Conrad too! He was raised on Rigel.

If I am not wrong, Silque is from Rigel. She was from Rigel but when she was a kid her mother, who as a cleric of the Duma Faithful, left her in a priory in Zofia.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:53 AM, GrandeRampel said:

And yet, a part of me still wishes for another Fates banner, and I should propably feel ashamed. But it's not my fault. It's IS' fault for not realeasing Charlotte.

PLS IS, IT'S BEEN 3000 YEARS! How long must I wait for my favorite Berserker? I guess if they don't count Loki and beasts, she can be a Farfetched Heroine. That gives me a little hope.

Same. I'm happy we got Ophelia and Nina (and Flora, though I was kind of hoping she'd just be a GHB unit, not a random banner unit), but the lack of Charlotte again still seems odd. I don't like how she got one of the first seasonals yet her regular version still can't manage to get after all this time. Even Shigure got his non-alt self in already.

I'd also like another Awakening banner, just because I want Aversa already, damnit. GHB, banner unit, whatever, I just need her in my flier collection already. (actually hoping she's a GHB so I don't have to spend orbs)

27 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'd also like another Awakening banner, just because I want Aversa already, damnit. GHB, banner unit, whatever, I just need her in my flier collection already. (actually hoping she's a GHB so I don't have to spend orbs)

If they weren't willing to distribute an armored dragon with Garon, they aren't going to have a tome flier as a GHB. There's also way too much money for IS to make off of Aversa (both popular and the likely first non-seasonal red tome flier) to have her be a F2P unit.