Who’s your favorite “Bad Unit” in FE?

8 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Lemme guess - that quote is used for a bad level up.

NOPE! Python says it when feeding him a food he doesn't like.

And so I add to the topic, I'd have to say Ricken. He's not my favorite character in the game, either personality-wise or from a gameplay standpoint, but I'm surprised how many people say he's crap. He may not be the most broken unit in a game infamous for its balance being easily snapped in half, but that doesn't mean that he can't contribute to the battle. Ricken is a magic user in a game where it's overpowered, and he's a solid unit that my not be outstanding but still gets the job done. He may range from "solid" to "underwhelming" but he's not at all a bad unit that some people make him out to be.

While I don't find Rickens personality to be amazing, I do think that he has some really good and underappreciated "war is hell" conversations as well.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's tons of bad units in Fire Emblem I enjoy using. Like, I love using Python, I love using Subaki, I love using Patty (Patty is one of my top 3 favorite female characters in Fire Emblem along with Jill and Cordelia even though she's not a particularly good unit), I love using Edward, I love using Tailtu and her daughter Tine, and so on. So yeah there's tons of bad units that I enjoy using in Fire Emblem, but I don't argue that they're good :P