Favourite Environments and locations

Innocentmask

You know what is your favourite environmental/location setting you like? Lets talk about it. Its just talking about your favourite place setting. In other words it could be a forest, or cliff or desert. Specify what suits you. You can even think of a fictional setting that you wanna see and why you like it. You can also talk about locations from movies or games as well. You can make your reply short or long.

To me, my favourite environment setting is, aquatic setting. Anything with water sells it for me. Its because i like water and how cool the colours are. I also like rainy environments and mechanical settings too.

I'm partial to desert settings. A big plain of sand itself isn't that neat, but there's a lot of cool stuff that comes with fictional deserts- Egyptian and Arabic themes, ancient ruins, desert related powers, all that stuff is really cool to me. Deserts also have this great ability to convey a sense of long striving- nothing says you're on a tough, lengthy march like trudging through a desert. Vast, empty horizons are great for a sense of isolation, and those horizons tend to be quite stunning with their rolling dunes and weathered stones. There's honestly a lot I like about deserts and think you can do with them, but it would take forever to write and organize all that.

I like Forest and vast, open plains .

Forests provide this sort of natural, ancient vibe to them. They're usually full of life and can make for a stunning and serene scenery. Plus, poking around them can yield a lot of secrets like caves, dungeons, clearings and cliffs that give a good view of the land.

Plains feel really free. They're the kinds of places where anyone can just speed through them without getting in the way. Gives a real sense of fun and adventure.

12 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'm partial to desert settings. A big plain of sand itself isn't that neat, but there's a lot of cool stuff that comes with fictional deserts- Egyptian and Arabic themes, ancient ruins, desert related powers, all that stuff is really cool to me. Deserts also have this great ability to convey a sense of long striving- nothing says you're on a tough, lengthy march like trudging through a desert. Vast, empty horizons are great for a sense of isolation, and those horizons tend to be quite stunning with their rolling dunes and weathered stones. There's honestly a lot I like about deserts and think you can do with them, but it would take forever to write and organize all that.

Desert areas in video games often have the coolest music too.