[FE6] Put Yourself In My Boots

lapismaid

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose I'm going to want a healer, and Ellen is the only one left, as for my other unit, uhh, since I don't have Sue, Shin, Shanna, or Tate, that means I'm automatically going to Ilia, so I suppose a bow user would be nice. The general consistence seems to be that Klein is the best of the bunch, so I'll go with him. I probably just made a huge mistake and I don't care. I was going to pick another magic user, but then I realized I'd be in Guiding Ring hell like my last draft, so decide that I shouldn't do that.

Ellen and Klein

@Carmine Sword

Edited by DarthR0xas

I think I only get one more unit, so let's go through my last 4 choices. I can't get Dayan, he's out, so I either get another magic user, another axe user, or an armor knight. I don't have the guiding rings for another magic user, so Hugh is out. I'd rather have a good axe user, despite my team already being very axe focused, plus I already have Lilina so getting him should be easier. Why not, I'll choose Garret.

PROGRESS

Chapter 1: 4/4

Had Marcus carry Roy to the throne while Lance murdered everything and got a ton of sword wexp. Dropped Roy on Turn 3 and had Lance kill a fighter in the way next turn so Roy could seize after Marcu killed the boss.

Chapter 2: 7/11

I feel like this could have been done a turn faster but the levels were good so oh well. Marcus and Lance clear out the starting area while Ward actually does ok at clearing out the guys on the other side of the map, getting like 2 levels out of it. Lance actually reached D Swords right before the boss so he was able to get the bosskill instead of Marcus which was nice.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 1.78 Lord Base

Marcus Lv. --/1.33 Paladin Base

Lance Lv. 6.83 Cavalier 24HP/9Str/8Skl/12Spd/4Lck/8Def/1Res D Swords D Lances

Ward Lv.4.26 Fighter 30Hp/10Str/5Skl/5Spd/4Lck/4Def/0Res D Axes

Chapter 3: 7/18

Had Marcus and Lance carry Roy to the throne while Ward protected the undrafted scrubs and got Lugh. Merlinus got the Mend staff and then got totally wrecked by a soldier.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 1 (4/4): Marcus picked up Roy on Turn 2 and charged forward. Allen cleared his path to drop Roy 3D of the throne. Allen got a ton of kills here thanks to Marcus weakening everything. Bors got THE BIG MONEY

Chapter 2 (6/10): Ran forward and killed things. Roy got a couple levels here which was pretty cool, thanks to dropping him on the easternmost fort Turn 3. Bors helped out by chipping a couple things. Allen mostly killed a couple enemies blocking Marcus’ way and got some more levels too. Standard Merlinus -> Armorslayer -> Shanna.

Chapter 3 (6/16): Marcus fullmoved every turn, equipping an Iron Axe on Turn 3 and a Javelin on Turn 4 to kill specific enemies. Somehow barely had the ability to pull this off thanks to Allen, he picked up Roy Turn 3, killed a Soldier in Marcus’ way on Turn 4, and Gave Roy to Marcus on Turn 5, while killing a Cavalier in the way. Marcus had exactly enough movement to park in front of the boss and fight him on EP+PP. Marcus also got SPEED on Turn 3, so that's pretty convenient.

Bors, Chad, and Merlinus helped a bit with the opening then lured and killed Soldiers to not attack undrafted dudes. Merlinus also died, but not before he got the Mend.

Chapter 4 (5/21): Marcus ran forward and killed most things. Allen followed shortly behind to ferry Roy, after being given him by BORS, what a god. Chad went and got the Angelic Robe village and Shanna did some shopping, I needed more Hand Axes for Marcus. Marcus gets SPEED again and also DEFENSE.

Chapter 5 (3/24): Pretty simple, Bors opens the gate on Turn 2, then Marcus rushes in to attack the boss with the Iron Blade, he has 13 Speed so he doubles easily. He gets left on like 6 HP, so Allen is able to take the bosskill. Chad self-improved up north.

Chapter 6 (6/30): Need Sue for Shin later, so a detour must be taken. Allen and Marcus carry Roy up the left, using the Door Key from Ch 4 to open Sue’s room, and then to the throne room, where Marcus Silver Lances Wagner on EP, and Allen finishes with Iron Sword on Turn 6. The bosskill was surprisingly cooperative, all told, only took one attempt. Chad gets the 8000g in the left treasure room, and Saul, Dorothy, and Bors, all try to improve in the bottom. It kinda works? Merlinus died, but it be like that sometimes.

Chapter 7 (8/38): Man this sucked. I definitely lost some turns just due to lacking manpower, but it is what it is. Treck and Jerrot definitely helped a ton here as NPCs, and Dorothy was super clutch with her Steel Bow finishing off Wyverns. I missed out on the Elixir, Longbow, and Hero Crest villages, which is unfortunate, but I did get Chad to steal the Red Gem off the Wyvern. Bosskill was x2 Armorslayer from Marcus, followed by a hit from Allen to finish the job. Also managed to recruit Noah who went key shopping, so Fir will exist I guess.

Chapter 8 (16/54): The long walk, as usual. Marcus ran far ahead with Chad to get the promotion items in the western treasure room. Barth took a Chest Key and got the stuff in the middle. Saul, Dorothy, and Merlinus hung back at the start and got pelted by an archer across the wall the entire time, Saul got a lot of EXP out of it. Drafting Barth was actually super helpful because he could loot the middle treasure room and break the wall to get the fresh Armorslayer to the team, the old one had like 3 uses by the time I got to the boss room. Oh, and Barth killed Cath, rip.

Unit	Lv	HP	Pow	Skl	Spd	Luk	Def	Res	Wpnlvl
Roy	4.96	20	6	6	9	10	7	0	D Swd
Marcus	5.85	34	9	16	13	11	11	9	D Swd C Axe A Lnc
Allen	14.01	31	15	10	15	10	11	2	D Swd C Lnc
Bors	4.21	23	8	4	5	5	13	0	C Lnc
Chad	5.59	19	5	5	14	6	3	1	E Swd
Saul	7.72	22	5	6	12	2	2	6	C Stf
Dorothy	6.25	22	5	9	9	5	4	2	D Bow
Barth	9.60	base

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 4: 5/23

I'm not sure how I managed to get a 4 turn last draft, since Roy keeps getting his path blocked by archers on Turn 4 regardless of where I drop him. I get a bit more exp this way which is nice, also this lets Marcus get the Angelic Robe. Thanny bought some hand axes since Ward's is almost broken and I need some for the next few chapters.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 3.44 Lord 20HP/7Str/5Skl/9Spd/9Lck/5Def/0Res D Swords

Marcus Lv. --/2.00 Paladin 33HP/9Str/15Skl/12Spd/10Lck/9Def/8Res D Swords A Lances E Axes

Lance Lv. 9.74 Cavalier 27HP/12Str/10Skl/13Spd/6Lck/10Def/2Res D Swords D Lances

Ward Lv. 5.94 Fighter 31HP/10Str/5Skl/5Spd/4Lck/5Def/0Res D Axes

Lugh Lv. 2.20 Mage 17HP/5Mgc/6Skl/6Spd/6Lck/3Def/6Res D Anima

Merlinus Lv. 1.03 Horsecart lol

Chapter 5: 4/27

Damn it why does Ward have to start so far away from the gate? If Marcus had gotten strength last chapter he could have ORKOed the brigands with a hand axe, which probably would have saved a turn here since then the way to the gate wouldn't be so clogged up on Turn 2. Roy does get more exp this way at least, which is nice since has got hardly any in the first 3 chapters.

Chapter 6: 7/34

Yeah, can't do this any faster because of Cath. Was fairly simple because of the turn floor. Lance carried Roy to Sue's room while Marcus and Ward beat up soldiers to gain axe rank and helped feed Lugh some exp. Sue got a level and a half from beating up half-dead mages.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 4.71 Lord 21HP/8Str/6Skl/10Spd/10Lck/6Def/0Res D Swords

Marcus Lv. --/2.70 Paladin 33HP/9Str/15Skl/12Spd/10Lck/9Def/8Res D Swords A Lances D Axes

Lance Lv. 11.83 Cavalier 29HP/14Str/12Skl/14Spd/7Lck/10Def/2Res D Swords D Lances

Ward Lv. 7.70 Fighter 33HP/11Str/7Skl/5Spd/6Lck/6Def/0Res C Axes

Lugh Lv. 6.18 Mage 20HP/7Mgc/8Skl/10Spd/7Lck/3Def/7Res D Anima

Sue Lv. 2.54 Nomad 19HP/5Str/8Skl/9Spd/4Lck/6Def/0Res D Bows

Merlinus Lv. 1.03 Horsecart lol

Pegasus Knight EXP: 0

Nomad EXP: 154

Chapter 7: 6/40

Turns out this is way easier when you have 6 combat units instead of 3, who would have guessed?

So Lance and Lugh take the left, everyone else goes right, Merlinus gets the Torch Staff. Lugh could exactly ORKO thwomps with Fire which really helped out. Lance went to the shop to get some door keys and chest keys for next chapter. Managed to get every village except the Hero Crest village. Recruited Zealot to go to Illia and also managed to recruit Noah for his stuff, but not Treck though.

Nomad EXP: 280

Chapter 8: 14/54

Went pretty well honestly. Marcus got way ahead of everyone else so he could get to the Guiding Ring chest. Lance and Sue followed behind while carrying Roy and Lugh. Roy got a decent amount of exp here since he could ORKO the thwomps with the Rapier. Lance got the Knight Crest, but he didn't use it since I need to keep Roy near the stairs to talk to Cath, so the extra move from promoting doesn't end up saving any turns due to that. He could ORKO Leygance without promotion bonuses anyway. I also got the Elysian Whip here just to sell since there's one in Chapter 12 that Tate can use to promote. Got all the other treasure in the middle room as well. Roy and Lance both reached C Swords, which is nice.

Nomad EXP: 494

Chapter 8x: 8/62

Promoted Lance and then he and Marcus carried Roy to the throne while Lugh and Sue killed stragglers for exp. Roy got dropped and then picked up again each turn so he could fight on enemy phase, so he also got a bunch of exp. Ward is uh, well he's sure there. Marcus reached C Axes.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 10.03 Lord 26HP/13Str/8Skl/14Spd/13Lck/8Def/2Res C Swords

Marcus Lv. --/4.08 Paladin 33HP/11Str/16Str/13Spd/10Lck/10Def/8Res D Swords A Lances C Axes

Lance Lv. 14/1.87 Paladin 34HP/18Str/16Skl/19Spd/7Lck/15Def/5Res B Swords C Lances E Axes

Ward Lv. 9.91 Fighter 34HP/11Str/8Skl/5Spd/6Lck/6Def/0Res C Axes

Lugh Lv. 11.10 Mage 25HP/10Mgc/12Skl/15Spd/9Lck/5Def/8Res C Anima

Sue Lv. 7.52 Nomad 22HP/8Str/11Skl/12Spd/7Lck/6Def/0Res D Bows

Merlinus Lv. 1.04 Horsecart lol

Nomad EXP: 652

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 1 5/5

Considering I didn't have any units besides Marcus and Roy, 5 turns was really the best I could do. Standard charge up, Roy got a lucky critical which saved a turn, and Marcus killed the boss with the Silver Lance.

Chapter 2 8/13

Standard affair, Marcus sweeps the bottom, got a few lucky dodges with Ellen since I was trying to get her exp, Dieke kills almost everything on the right side, Merlinus gets Armorsword, gives it to Shanna who moves it across the mountain to Marcus who one rounds the boss. Roy capture took a turn longer due to bandits getting in the way.

Chapter 3 8/21

Charge through, Marcus grabbed Roy turn 2 and dropped him turn 6. Dropped him in the wrong spot so that cost me a turn. Merlinus got the Mend, and everyone else ran as far and fast away as possible. Dieke killed some foes with healing from Ellen.

Chapter 4 11/32

Starting my trend of taking way longer than others early, good for me. I can easily cut a turn or two off of this, but Roy, Marcus, and Dieke got such good levels that I really don't mind. I wish Marcus had gotten one point of speed for the next chapter, but him already getting Strength twice is fine by me. Killed Rutger, which I didn't really mean to do, nor want since Dieke would've liked his Killing Edge, but mistakes happen.

Chapter 5 9/41

Got some really poor bandit placements here, and then Marcus couldn't double the boss. After two turns of attack though, he gained one speed with a level up and then could double. The boss easily died that turn, and then Roy captured. Also, they got a C support with each other, how sweet. (MarcusxRoy is the OTP). Dieke went north and took care of everyone there.

Chapter 6 8/49

Finally, the battle menu. After a while of preparing, I blitz the middle, and then move on to take the throne. Ellen almost dies, but more lucky dodges made sure that didn't happen. Gave Roy the Angelic Robe, since I figured he needed all the help he can get, and it gets him out of two shot range. Not like he was doing anything turn one regardless.

Chapter 9: 6/68

Just carried Roy to the throne pretty much. Lance killed the boss with a Light Brand hit on enemy phase 5 plus 2 Killing Edge non-crits on Turn 6. Sue got to C Bows which means she can finally use the Killer Bow.

Nomad EXP: 765

Chapter 10:6/74

I tried getting there in 5 turns, but without being able to fly over the river, Lance always ended up a tile short of dropping Roy in range to seize on Turn 5. Oh well. Lugh killed most of the first enemy group, and Lance kill the 2nd group. Sue and Roy picked up a few kills for some exp. Lugh is looking pretty great. Ward might hit the bench soon honestly.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 11.19 Lord 27HP/13Str/8Skl/15Spd/13Lck/8Def/3Res C Swords

Marcus Lv. --/4.54 Paladin 33HP/11Str/16Skl/13Spd/10Lck/10Def/8Res D Swords A Lances C Axes

Lance Lv. 14/4.46 Paladin 37HP/20Str/19Skl/21Spd/8Lck/15Def/6Res B Swords C Lances E Axes

Ward Lv. 9.62 Fighter 34HP/11Str/8Skl/5Spd/6Lck/6Def/0Res C Axes

Lugh Lv. 13.70 Mage 27HP/12Mgc/12Skl/16Spd/10Lck/5Def/8Res B Anima

Sue Lv. 9.94 Nomad 23HP/10Str/12Skl/13Spd/8Lck/6Def/0Res C Bows

Nomad EXP: 894

Chapter 11: 10/84

Took it a bit slow to get Tate and feed her some kills. Also got all the villages which gets me a bunch of boots money.

Nomad EXP: 1119

Pegasus Knight EXP: 117

Chapter 12: 9/93

Had to wait a few turns for Cath to show up. Had Ward sort of try to help feed kills to Tate, although he can't even double thwomps so he didn't really help too much. Also had Tate use an Angelic Robe. Promoted Sue so she could help carry Roy and Chad ahead. Had Chad recruit Raigh for his Nosferatu tome so Niime can use it later. Had Merlinus get the treasure on the right side. Lance reached A Swords by breaking a wall.

Nomad EXP: 1119(Unpromoted) + 23(Promoted)

Pegasus Knight EXP: 353

Chapter 12x: 5/98

Had Lugh help feed Tate kills while everyone else went towards the throne. Sue and Marcus went to get the Gems while Lance killed the boss.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 14.81 Lord 30HP/14Str/9Skl/16Spd/15Lck/10Def/5Res B Swords

Marcus Lv. --/5.08 Paladin 34HP/12Str/17Skl/13Spd/10Lck/10Def/8Res D Swords A Lances B Axes

Lance Lv. 14/7.57 Paladin 40HP/22Str/21Skl/24Spd/10Lck/16Def/6Res A Swords B Lances E Axes

Ward Lv. 10.31 Fighter 35HP/12Str/9Skl/5Spd/6Lck/7Def/0Res C Axes

Lugh Lv. 17.18 Mage 29HP/14Mgc/14Skl/18Spd/11Lck/7Def/8Res A Anima

Sue Lv. 12/1.64 Nomadic Trooper 31HP/13Str/14Skl/17Spd/10Lck/8Def/4Res E Swords B Bows

Tate Lv. 13.19 Pegasus Knight 32HP/11Str/13Skl/15Spd/6Lck/8Def/6Res D Lances

Cath Lv. 5.11 Thief Base

Lalum Lv. 3.08 Dancer 14HP/1Str/2Skl/13Spd/11Lck/3Def/5Res

Nomad EXP: 1119(Unpromoted) + 64(Promoted)

Pegasus Knight EXP: 519

Chapter 13: 7/105

Sent Lugh up to get the Body Ring, everyone else went right. Had to let Roy kill the boss so that Lance could go visit the shop to get some killer weapons. Promoted Tate and Lugh on the last turn. Also had Tate use a speedwing.

Nomad EXP: 1119(Unpromoted) + 136(Promoted)

Pegasus Knight EXP: 628

Chapter 14: 4/109

Tate got the boots and used them and then flew over to kill some mercs. Sue picked up Roy and Lugh went ahead a bit. Undrafted mage dudes picked up items near the start. On Turn 2, Sue gave Roy to Lugh, who gave Roy to Tate and healed her, who then dropped Roy. Roy can't quite reach the throne on Turn 3, but that fine because Tate can't actually attack the boss unless he stands near it anyway. She killed him with a crit on enemy phase followed up by a normal hit on player phase. The horse units didn't rally get to do anything because, you know, desert, but Lance got to kill a few mages that came near the starting party for some sword wexp at least. Cath acted as sleep staff bait, so good.

STATS:

Roy Lv. 16.64 Lord 32HP/16Str/10Skl/17Spd/17Lck/10Def/6Res B Swords

Lalum Lv. 4.23 Dancer 15HP/1Str/2Skl/14Spd/12Lck/3Def/5Res

Lance Lv. 14/8.59 Paladin 41HP/23Str/21Skl/25Spd/11Lck/17Def/6Res A Swords B Lances D Axes

Marcus Lv. --/5.46 Paladin 34HP/12Str/17Skl/13Spd/10Lck/10Def/9Res D Swords A Lances B Axes

Tate Lv. 14/2.89 Falcon Knight 39HP/15Str/16Skl/21Spd/7Lck/10Def/8Res E Swords B Lances (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Speedwing, 1 Boots)

Sue Lv. 12/2.36 Nomadic Trooper 31HP/14Str/15Skl/17Spd/10Lck/8Def/4Res E Swords A Bows

Lugh Lv. 18/1.97 Sage 33HP/18Mgc/17Skl/19Spd/11Lck/9Def/11Res S Anima E Staves

Nomad EXP: 1119(Unpromoted) + 136(Promoted)

Pegasus Knight EXP: 628(Unpromoted) + 189(Promoted)

Chapter 14x: 3/112

I had a description here, but Serenes Forest somehow deleted it and I don't feel like writing it again.

Chapter 15: 3/114

Redid this because 1) I actually need the Hammerne Staff, Carmine you idiot, and 2) I didn't have enough door keys for next chapter. Tate is the only one who can reach the Hammerne village in time which means she can't kill the boss which sucks, but at least this means we get to see another ROY BOSSKILL.

Nomad EXP: 1119(Unpromoted) + 172(Promoted)

Pegasus Knight EXP: 628(Unpromoted) + 403(Promoted)

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 8x (8/62): Promoted Allen on Turn 1, he and Marcus just sorta rushed ahead and killed things. Allen KE crit OHKO’d Henning on Turn 8, he doubled so the odds weren’t completely terrible, just mostly terrible. Everyone else focused on that thing you know and love, SELF IMPROVEMENT, namely the Armor Bros forming a small wall in the corner to shield Saul and Dorothy so they could heal/arrow things safely. Saul and Dorothy also got C Support. Barth gained RES.

Chapter 9 (7/69): Ran forward. Sue and Noah recruited their people, Allen killed the boss, etc. This chapter frustrated me because the RNG for getting into the center island never wanted to work so I just said fuck it and burned a million RNs trying to make things happen. Seriously, I was missing back-to-back 88% hits, it was fucking stupid. Roy got C support with Marcus and Allen at least, would've liked this for the 8x bosskill but at least it's a thing now.

Chapter 10 (6/75): No way in hell would I be able to 5-turn, and even this was pretty tight. Allen ran Roy down to the throne, and I had to clear a path for Marcus to even be able to follow so he could kill a Shaman in the way too. Otherwise just sorta focused on improving dudes.

Chapter 11: (8/83): Decided to slow down a touch because I probably want that Hero Crest for Fir, and this chapter was being real butts to the northern group’s survival. At least I got more money out of it. Shin, Allen, and Roy went up north and broke down the wall to fight the boss, while everybody else went and got villages and self-improved. Notably, Saul hit Lv 10 and promoted. Shanna was deployed to buy some stuff, like Lightning tomes for Saul. Somehow fed Shin the bosskill because Allen didn’t crit on either of his attacks.

Chapter 12 (6/89): Fir, Merlinus, Barth, Chad on the right worked together to distract the Sleep guy and get the treasure. Barth actually dodged it all 3 times, so good. Everybody else went to the left, with Saul pulling a couple axe dudes through the wall.

I tried getting a 5-turn a few times, but I think I just don’t have enough movement (read; horse) to get Roy in range to seize. I was able to get him 5 tiles from the throne, but the damn movement cost meant it wasn’t doable. Since I had the time, I also had Lalum eat both Angelic Robes so she isn’t perpetually OHKO’d by everything. 

Chapter 12x (5/94): Took an extra turn to get the White and Red Gems. Roy, Shin, Allen, and Marcus all ran through the center, taking Lalum and Roy along for the ride. Lalum had to dodge at least one of a Brigand and an Archer, and Roy had to dodge the Nos!Druid cause he gets OHKO’d. Allen KE crit the boss, Shin got the White Gem, and Marcus the Red Gem. Everybody else self-improved, Chad stole an Elixir and a Lockpick.

Unit	Lv	HP	Pow	Skl	Spd	Luk	Def	Res	Wpnlvl
Roy	7.20	23	8	8	12	11	7	2	C Swd
Marcus	7.39	36	9	17	14	12	11	9	C Swd B Axe A Lnc
Allen	14/7.18	39	19	16	21	13	15	5	B Swd B Lnc E Axe
Chad	12.81	25	7	12	19	10	6	2	D Swd
Saul	10/3.93	28	13	13	18	3	4	12	D Lgt B Stf
Dorothy	9.81	24	7	10	10	6	6	3	C Bow
Shin	12.41	30	10	11	16	8	7	4	D Bow
Fir	10.95	27	11	17	18	10	4	3	C Swd
Lalum	2.61	29	1	2	11	10	2	4	A+ Dancing
Barth	10.37	26	10	6	5	3	14	2	C Lnc
Bors	4.68	23	8	4	5	5	13	0	C Lnc