Anything stuck in your mind currently?

XRay

You guys have anything that you constantly think about or experience  lately?

Fire Emblem Heroes have been stuck in my mind for like the past 1.5 years since release, and I guess I am a little surprised I still stuck with it despite me getting sick of it sometimes.

I also had strong cravings for fried chicken earlier this week and I went to Church's Chicken and ordered a butt load, like 32 pieces plus lots if sides and biscuits. I would have went to Kentucky Fried Chicken, but they did not send me any coupons in the mail. With so much chicken for every dinner for the past few nights, my cravings for it was gone by the second night and my enthusiasm for fried chicken has waned. I guess I did not need to order so much, but at the time, I really wanted fried chicken so I decided to use three coupons and ordered a bunch without thinking. So yeah, it is true that my eyes get bigger than my stomach when I am hungry.

Finally, for the past few days, what dominates my mind and senses even more than Fire Emblem Heroes and fried chicken is the song Sakura. I discovered it a few days ago and now I cannot stop listening to it. As a huge Swifty, I love Tay Tay and all, but even she has yet to release a song that got me this obsessed and downright possessed. Here are the different versions I listen to.

Original:

Japanese Cover by Left Hand Cream (best YouTube name ever):

Spoiler

English/Japanese Cover by Ailee:

Spoiler

English Cover by Che'nelle:

Spoiler

Richter Belmont just won't leave me alone. Bless Sakurai for adding him in Smash, it's given me a reason to get into the Castlevania series.

A lot of manga keep popping into my head, the most notable ones being Tokyo Ghoul and Blue Exorcist, but I think that that's because their next volumes come out on the 18th.

Your Name is always on my mind. Watched it like...12 times, probably more, and it never gets old.

As for more serious things...I've been having a few issues regarding my neighbour, but it's nothing too bad for now. I'm just worried that things are going to escalate into violence, but that's probably my imagination getting the best of me.

Well since it is October I wanted to listen to the Nightmare before Christmas's soundtrack and ended up finding out about the "Nightmare revisited" album by accident.  It has a lot of bands and singers I like do the songs and now I keep playing it over and over again on Youtube.  

The song Lost One's Weeping has just been replaying in my mind non-stop since I discovered it a few days ago. It's a great song but every time I listen to or think about it I am just reminded about my own life problems so yeah.

Sasuke from naruto is another thing that won't leave my head because a lot of the discussion surrounding his character just seems to aggravate a huge pet peeve of mine. This also sort of applies to Severa and Taiga but that's a discussion for another time.

Edited by Otts486

For some reason, the Manster Army theme from Genealogy is stuck in my head.  Not terrible, in my humble opinion.

There's also a map theme from Valkyria Chronicles 4 that's stuck in my head.  It's first heard in Chapter 4, the Battle of the Siegval Line.

Outside of songs, I can't stop thinking about three games: Valkyria Chronicles 4, Soulcalibur VI, and Super Mario Party.  Already have the former and am LPing it.  I pre-ordered SC's Deluxe Edition, and that'll be out in about seven days.  And I think Mario Party looks fun, but it's hard to get friends together and I'm not sure if I should just get it for myself.  Thinking about Smash too, but that's a couple months out still.

Also got the idea of extracting VC4's character models rolling around in my head.  Decent progress has been made on that front, but more still needs to be made for that to actually be feasible.