Who do you think should be in the next batch of Blazing Blade heroes?

Fire Emblem Fan

I haven't exactly played the game so not sure about any banner themes but I'd really like Oswin, Harken, Dart and Kent to somehow make it in.

I think Nils has a good chance because of uniqueness and Pent seems popular enough with Louise as a combo.

Not sure if they'll have Dart move in water tiles but would be interesting. Maybe Lava tiles would still stop him though.

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

???? I can't tell if you are serious or not. Every character is in a class they didn't have access to in BB, or has a weapon they couldn't use. And a 0-move unit...

If you are joking, that's the proof I don't understand humor.

I mean, sure, it's meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but they're also serious suggestions in that I'd genuinely like to see them in game. The concepts are not necessarily in opposition to each other. Given the choice between strict adherence to canon and filling important gameplay niches, I will go for the latter every time without hesitation.

I realise that that's not a view shared by many here, and purists will likely want to see their favourite units represented faithfully to the source material. I respect that view, but I've also been consistent in my views that canon takes a back seat to pretty much everything.

Not realistic but...

Morph Banner featuring Nils.

Sonia: Green Infantry Mage wielding Fimbulvetr. Armored if they want to continue the random making obviously non-armored units into armors because extra bst. Regardless, she’s destined to be the obligatory waifu whale bait.

Nils: Dancing Colorless Dragon. The non-waifu whale bait. The novelty of being dancer plus a rare colorless dragon is sure to get people rolling. Probably has a Prf that gives a boost to all stats. Or maybe just Filla’s might that instead of boosting all stats just boosts Atk and Spd by 10 (with Ninian getting Ninis’ Grace through weapon Refinery)

Limstella: Infantry Blue Mage. Comes with Bolting which is the Firesweep weapon of tomes.

TT Reward Kishuna: Infantry Staff. Comes with B slot “Magic Seal” which prevents any foe or ally within a cardinal direction from using magic.

GHB Nergal: Infantry Red Mage. His Prf Ereshkigal absorbs the quintessence of defeated enemies to recover half of his maximum health.

Another self indulgent but less coherent banner would feature Heath, Dart, and Harken as banner units, Isadora as TT reward, and Vaida with her Uber Spear as GHB.

If they were to go with Pent and Louise, I'd expect Pent to have a red tome of some sort and Louise to have Rienfleche as a colorless infantry bow unit, with Fiora rounding out the banner as a lance flyer, Erk as a red mage TT reward, and Sonia as a green mage GHB.

Marcus
Oswin
Rath
Isadora
Pent
Louise
Nils

Any of these would do.
Most of these choices aren't that inspiring but Rath at least would be another mounted Archer that isn't Brave Lyn (Roy is seasonal). For that alone he is interesting enough.
Nils could be another Breath dancer but hopefully a green one. Just your daily reminder that we still don't have a green refresher in the regular pool.

I feel like the next people will be along the lines of Pent, Louise and Erk - probably with Nergal as the GHB and someone as the TT (honestly don't know who the someone would be... I'd expect them to put a popular alt and make Erk or Pent the TT). 

I'm trying to think of a banner that would incorporate Kent and Sain, but I can only think of rounding out Lyndis' Legion with maybe Nils, Rath, Sain while Kent is the TT and I guess Lundgren would be the GHB. However, that then gives us an all male banner (ha!) and also still leaves me missing Wil (but leaving Erk for the above banner and... Wallace, who is an interesting character but I can't see ever making it in...) >.< 

Maybe could have a banner of Fiora, Farina, Sain with Kent as the TT... They all link together very nicely, plus it brings in Lyn's retainers and Florina's sisters... Can't think who would be the GHB with that, though.

Edited by Cute Chao

I agree that the next FE7 banner will likely be Pent, Louise and Erk.  However let's try something a bit more left field and exciting.  

Athos, Nergal, Nils, and Limstella.  Now that would be a crazy awesome banner with incredible possibilities gameplay wise.   Plus they are all connected lore wise.   

I want Nils as a Singer. If they can put another flying archer in there somehow, my wallet is definitely open for that.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:21 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I do too and I actually really want that but there would be sooooooooooo much backlash.

While I do not have concrete data, I think it is just a vocal minority. I do not think most players even care. At the very least, the implementation of alts does not seem to affect their sales.

While there may not be alts in every Focus, I think having alts of popular characters should not be surprising at this point.

Edited by XRay

If they didn't do that dream banner with Isadora and Heath, my next choice would be some kind of banner with Wil.

Perhaps Farina, Dart, and Wil as the banner, with Farina being the obligatory female and Wil and Dart having that clear connection. Geitz as the TT maybe, and Limstella as the GHB.

Isadora, Nils, Pent and Louise for realistic choices.

Natalie (Now that Dorcas even got a Halloween alt) as a flying healer or any kind of healer. I need to see her with her husband.

12 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I never knew I wanted this. Please IS, make it happen.

Please IntSys, listen for this pledge!

10 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Does Natalie even have an official design?

Her sprite doesn't repeat elsewhere in the game, I think