Who do you think should be in the next batch of Gaiden/Echoes heroes?

nirvanafan

Inspired by GrandeRampel and Fire Emblem Fan's threads for Geanealogy and Blazing Blade.

Been playing through this game recently and just really want to see some other characters make it in, especially considering we have only been getting Celica alts for a while now.

Anyway same rules as those thread. 3 Unit Banner, 1 GHB, & 1 TT Reward, you can do a seasonal banner if you want too.

My picks:

Banner Alm's Extended Army: Python, Luthier, Tatiana

GHB: Fernand (my favorite unit from the game so far and probably my top pick for units not in heroes)

TT Reward: Rinea

Edited by nirvanafan

6 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

Fernand (my favorite unit from the game so far and probably my top pick for units not in heroes)

TT Reward: Rinea

Ah, Fernand...everybody's favorite classist bigot. He'd be a good pick for a GHB.

Rinea, are you talking flaming witch Rinea or not? Because flaming witch would be neat.

20 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Ah, Fernand...everybody's favorite classist bigot. He'd be a good pick for a GHB.

Rinea, are you talking flaming witch Rinea or not? Because flaming witch would be neat.

Was thinking of human Rinea as some sort of tomb user but I do really like the idea of flaming witch Rinea getting in, kind of went back and forth with the idea but I feel like flaming witch Rinea would fit in more with a new set of possessed units. If I did add her here I would also switch her and Fernand since she seems more like a GHB in this group and Fernand would still probably fit in well as a TT reward.

18 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

Was thinking of human Rinea as some sort of tomb user but I do really like the idea of flaming witch Rinea getting in, kind of went back and forth with the idea but I feel like flaming witch Rinea would fit in more with a new set of possessed units. If I did add her here I would also switch her and Fernand since she seems more like a GHB in this group and Fernand would still probably fit in well as a TT reward.

Flaming Witch Rinea would be awesome
Regular Rinea would probably be a healer. 

This is my favourite new trend :P

Of the remaining cast I want Tatiana, Python, and Rinea (light mage dancer?), Atlas as TT, and Rudolf as GHB. Not sure how likely that is. I don't see it as that unlikely but they would probably add Silque instead of Rinea and maybe switch the TT and GHB to Conrad and Jedah or Nuibaba respectively. So my idea for a second banner would be Silque, Valbar, Forsyth, an alt for Celica with the Golden Dagger to make this more tempting, Conrad TT, Jedah GHB.

I'd personally hope the next Echoes group is Kliff, Silque, and Luthier on the banner, with Kliff and Silque being the stars and Luthier being the obvious demotion, with Fernand as the GHB and Mycen as the TT unit. They're all connected to Alm in some way and would really help fill out the missing pieces of his army.

Banner: Tatiana (colorless stave), Kliff, Atlas

GHB: Deen

Tempest Trial reward: Jesse

Legendary Hero: Mila, Green cavalier Dragon with 180 Armor BST, innate Distant Counter weapon with effectiveness to Armorers and adjusted dmg to range units, a personal C skill that raises all Cavalier Team mates to 170 BST for Arena, just to fuck up everything, because thats that what dragons are doing anyway lately in heroes.

Banner: Tatiana, Zeke, Kliff

GHB: Rhinea

TT: Atlas

This will be a difficult banner. I would go for Tatiana and Zeke. If there is no Zeke I will merge Camus and try to get Tatiana merges. But maybe I should wait for better opportunities. But for now it is just a dream anyway.

Edited by Stroud

Kliff (Green Tome Infantry with an Excalibur version)
Silque (Colorless Staff Infantry)
Valbar (Blue Lance Armor)

Mycen as TT reward

I don't think Echoes needs that much more presentation. Due to its small cast it has most of its relevant characters in Heroes and if every side would get a banner you might as well have all of them.
But, seriously, why is Valbar is not a thing yet? The guy is a meme and FEH knows how well memes sell. It was most surprising to see him omitted in favor of Sonya back then and Delthea being included over Kliff was also strange.

Zeke seems very unlikely and will likely be passed over in favor of Sirius, his masked ego from Mystery. Plus IS has a weird boner for masked characters, so ...

26 minutes ago, The Priest said:

But, seriously, why is Valbar is not a thing yet? The guy is a meme and FEH knows how well memes sell. It was most surprising to see him omitted in favor of Sonya back then and Delthea being included over Kliff was also strange.

Remember that April Fools Gaiden spin-off with Gaiden athestics?

CYL2 Top 5 of characters who aren't in FEH yet in order: Kliff, Rinea, Conrad, Python, Mila. The difference between Conrad and Python is very small. Considering IS' track record, if Echoes gets a full banner we'll probably see at least two of those characters. But I can see them using Silque instead of Mila and Rinea. That and probably an alt of Delthea/Faye/Genny who got into Top 100.

Personally, Python is the one I want the most but knowing IS' track record with somewhat popular male characters I'm not optimistic.

Kliff, Python, Luthier, Conrad, Jesse, and Deen mainly. Luthier has a chance since Delthea made it but Python's probably not popular enough~

If they throw in Rinea, it better be flaming witch or what's even the point?

Also Conqueror Alm and Regain Celica Legendary Heroes, thanks.

This one is a bit more tricky because everyone who absolutely has to be there is already in the game. There are no big gaps left to fill any anything else would just be cute extras.

Kliff would be nice. He's the last remaining villager and people seem to like him. 

Rudolf could work but Berkut already fills the villain role.

Perhaps Conrad? He's decently important and IS seems to like him. 

Since Heroes tends to spoil stuff, why not?

Banner - Tatiana, Luthier, Zeke, Conrad
GHB - Rudolf
TT - Kliff

As much as Python's deadpan snarking would be amusing, I don't think he'd be on the same banner with Tatiana/Silque.

Hope:

Kamui (red)

Valbar (blue)

Nomah (green)

Atlas(hopefully green but probably red)

TT: Conrad(blue)

GHB: Jedah (probs red)

Probably:

Python (colorless)

Forsyth (blue)

Luthier (green)

Kliff (red)