Who do you think should be in the next batch of Gaiden/Echoes heroes?

nirvanafan

I want more Dancers/Singers, so I want an alt of the best girl, Faye. Dancing/Singing healer would be awesome.

Edited by XRay

What I'd like: Kliff (blue infantry mage), Silque, Forsyth (preferably infantry lance since Lukas wasn't armored), Python (infantry archer because they're not gonna use some minor character (much as I like him) for a rare and useful class like bow cavalry). Rudolf GHB, Mycen for TT reward.

What I expect: Tatiana, Zeke, Rinea (she's a pretty girl reduced to a soulless tool who attacks you naked, if she makes it in as a free unit I'll eat a bunny hat). Rudold GHB could still make it, unless they go for Fernand (underwhelming but fitting as a GHB, I guess), Duma (might be too good for a GHB but I'd have said the same about Julius), or Nuibaba (doubtful, she has boobs). Not sure who would be a relevant TT reward for this banner.

Alts of Berkut and Delthea, Python and Kliff as new units where Python is powercrept Jamke/Leon and Kliff is a mage with trainee and gen 2 ranged BST, Fernand as the GHB unit with a stat spread of 42/33/26/30/26, Fernand's Lance+, inheritable, which has built-in Windsweep 3, Shove as his assist, Wind Boost at 5*, and Lunge at 4*. Also, legendary red archer Celica because screw you, that's why.

Edited by Kaden

I am still hoping for Conrad and Silque at some point. Luthier would be great as well. GHB wise, there really isnt a ton of decent option imo left, Slayde, Rudolf, and Fernand are really it tbh. You have Mila and Duma as well, and it could possibly happen, but who knows. Either would be interesting. They could also decide to use someone like Grieth.

Edited by Tolvir

Kliff and Valbar are the most important playable missing characters from echoes. Add Silque to the banner because female and the only other missing female is Tatiana and she wont show up without Zeke. 

Im looking over the character list and it really is quite limited in remaining options. I'll just list Deen as the TT reward and Rudolf as GHB mostly because we are lacking in other options.

I'd really like to see Python and Forsythe though.

Come on IS give us that Brigand Boss GHB!

In all seriousness though I would love to see Silque, Python, and probably either Forscyth or Faye/delthea alt(gotta sell those orbs somehow) with a Fernand GHB

Ok, with at this rate a topic like this for Sacred Stones has to happen. 

I will make one myself if I have to.

To answer the question...

Probably something like Silque, Python and Forsyth. With Mycen as a TT reward because he is an old man, nobody will pull for him.

Rudolph is probably the most logical GHB but I still want Nuibaba more.

On the Celica side:

Conrad, Mila (because you NEED a female or IS won't approve the banner) and Deen. The TT is Nomah for the same reason Mycen is. And the GHB is Jedah.

I didn't put Kliff anywhere because let's face it, he's coming as a farfetched hero.

3 hours ago, Tolvir said:

GHB wise, there really isnt a ton of decent option imo left, Slayde, Rudolf, and Fernand are really it tbh. You have Mila and Duma as well, and it could possibly happen, but who knows. Either would be interesting. They could also decide to use someone like Grieth.

You forgot Jedah and Nuibaba. They are decent options come on, don't make me sad T.T

Seriously IS why have you suddenly forgot about evil sorcerers? They uses to be your favorite trope for a main villain, beating even "big dragon".

And yet Gharnef, Jedah, Nuibaba, Manfroy, the final boss of Thracia whose name I forgot, Nergal, Sonia, Riev, Sephiran (yes, he counts), Validar, Aversa, Iago and Arete are all nowhere to be seen!

What happened???

Not counting the Cipher units ---

High Deliverers (Alm's Army): Kliff (Infantry Blue Mage wielding Saggitae), Zeke (Cavalry Lancer wielding a Gradivus alt), Tatiana (Infantry Staff)

***TT: Luthier (Infantry Green Mage wielding an Excalibur alt)

***GHB: Nuibaba (Infantry Red Mage wielding Medusa)

Sacred Pilgrims (Celica's Army): Atlas (Infantry Sword wielding the Zweihänder), Deen (Infantry Sword), Catria (Cavalry Lancer)

***TT: Conrad (Cavalry Lancer)

***GHB: Jedah (Armored Red Tome wielding Medusa)

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

You forgot Jedah and Nuibaba. They are decent options come on, don't make me sad T.T

Seriously IS why have you suddenly forgot about evil sorcerers? They uses to be your favorite trope for a main villain, beating even "big dragon".

And yet Gharnef, Jedah, Nuibaba, Manfroy, the final boss of Thracia whose name I forgot, Nergal, Sonia, Riev, Sephiran (yes, he counts), Validar, Aversa, Iago and Arete are all nowhere to be seen!

What happened???

I just dont think Nuibaba and Jedah are that interesting from a GHB potential standpoint. I dont mind them as characters, but I am not sure what they could really do all that different, unless they get really creative with what they have as skills or weapons, like what they did with Arvis and Recovery Ring.

I just hope whatever new GHB mages we get, they end up at least somewhat different from each other. So far they are all quite similar stat wise, just a different color and tome effect.

Edited by Tolvir

11 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

I just dont think Nuibaba and Jedah are that interesting from a GHB potential standpoint. I dont mind them as characters, but I am not sure what they could really do all that different, unless they get really creative with what they have as skills or weapons, like what they did with Arvis and Recovery Ring.

Jedah's weapon or an exclusive skill could be given the effect of reducing direct damage to him by 50% on odd-numbered turns as a reference to him being vulnerable only every fourth turn in the source material.

If we are assuming there is no Farfetched Heroes 2.0 then...

Alm's Army: Kliff (Infantry Blue Tome), Luthier (Infantry Green Tome), Tatiana (Infantry Staff)

Celica's Army: Valbar (Armored Lance), Deen (Infantry Sword), Conrad (Cavalry Lance)

GHB: Fernand (Cavalry Lance)

TT: Mycen (Cavalry Lance)

Yeah, not the best prediction and so many lance users (a lot of them with horses) but there are really not that many notable choices left since they used the majority of this game's females already unless they start putting up alts of Alm (give him a bow alt already), Delthea (I could see an alt of her wielding Ladyblade or a Red Tome) and the Ram kids (give them anything but a sword please).

I'm gonna cheat and do one for both Alm's army and Celica's army

Alm's Army
Banner: Kliff, Python, Tatiana

Tempest Trial Reward: Forsyth

Grand Hero Battle: Fernand

Celica's Army

Banner: Valbar, Kamui, Conrad

Tempest Trial Reward: Atlas

Grand Hero Battle: Deen or Jedah (I'm fine with either really)

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I really don't care who else would be on the banner, but I really just want a Harrier Faye alt as a trainee red tome flier.

Despite being a red tome flyer and trainee, Nowi didn't get trainee bonuses for some reason. Even though Faye did. I wonder why. 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Despite being a red tome flyer and trainee, Nowi didn't get trainee bonuses for some reason. Even though Faye did. I wonder why. 

Maybe they forgot? Maybe they only count trainee status if the character is in a canon class? Perhaps we'll never know.

On 10/17/2018 at 1:17 PM, Gregster101 said:

I'm gonna cheat and do one for both Alm's army and Celica's army

Alm's Army
Banner: Kliff, Python, Tatiana

Tempest Trial Reward: Forsyth

Grand Hero Battle: Fernand

Celica's Army

Banner: Valbar, Kamui, Conrad

Tempest Trial Reward: Atlas

Grand Hero Battle: Deen or Jedah (I'm fine with either really)

Ok, so now that Kliff was just added with the second Farfetched Heroes banner with Loki, Owain, and Aversa, I'd like to replace him on my Alm's Army banner with Luthier