Who would you like to see in the next Tellius banner?

Anacybele

Seemed obligatory since other people are doing threads for other games.

Since laguz are the most obvious pick though, we'll list them separately. So which non-laguz Tellius characters would you like, and which laguz would you like?

For laguz, I'd go for Ranulf, Tibarn, Lethe, and Reyson. Ranulf and Tibarn seem to be the most popular ones (and they're my two favorite laguz too), and I just like Lethe and Reyson.

Besides laguz, I'd like either a Crimean Knights banner with Kieran and Marcia (with perhaps Geoffrey and/or Lucia as the third and/or fourth unit, though I don't care as much about them), another Greil Mercs banner featuring more of the Greil Mercs, if not all of the remaining ones, or a Daein banner with Zihark, Jill, Tauroneo, and Haar.

There are just so many Tellius characters I really like, it's hard to pick!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t care about the laguz in the slightest, so I’m not qualified to listing any of them.

Basically the only Tellius character I want and need to see added in Heroes apart from who’s already here is Calill but I don’t have any idea whom else to associate with her other than her eventual husband Largo. Ilyana, Jill, Kieran, or Astrid can round out the banner to avoid doubling up on colours. Kieran can also be tempest reward but he’d better get into the general pool one day. Makalov can be the tempest reward so that I can immediately dispose of him as soon as I obtain him. Ashnard should be the GHB but if we’re still full-on memeing, then Gromell the Bolt Axe Boss.

If they went with Radiant Dawn, I'd want a Crimean Citizen theme with Brom, Heather, and Meg on the banner. With Brom as the big 5-star star with great skills like Bold Fighter.

If they went with Path of Radiance, then I'd want a sort of "jailbreak" theme with Brom and Kieran, with Marcia as the loose connection to Kieran as a Crimean knight.

For Laguz, I'd personally want Caineghis, with maybe Mordecai and Lethe.

Banners ideas:

Greil Mercenaries: Boyd (Axe/Infantry), Rolf (Colorless Bow/Infantry), Gatrie (Lance/Armored), Shinon* (Red Bow?/Infantry). TT Reward: Rhys (Staff/Infantry)

*Shinon can also be a GHB unit, but as a Colorless Bow Infantry unit.

Crimean Royal Knights: Kieran (Axe/Cavalry), Makalov (Sword/Cavalry), Marcia (Lance/Flying), Astrid (Colorless Bow/Cavalry).

Crimean's Heroes: Lucia (Sword/Infantry), Geoffrey (Lance/Cavalry), Bastian (Green Tome/Infantry).

Daein's Heroes:  Zihark (Sword/Infantry), Jill (Axe/Flying), Tauroneo (Lance/Armored).

Dawn Brigade: Edward (Sword/Infantry), Leonardo (Colorless Bow/Infantry), Nolan (Axe/Infantry), Aran (Lance/Infantry). TT Reward: Laura (Staff/Infantry)

Any "Four Riders" character would be a good GHB unit, as well as Ashnard (Sword/Flying).

Edit:

Begnion's Heroes: Haar (Axe/Flying), Sigrun (Lance/Flying) and Tanith (Sword/Flying).

Edited by Diovani Bressan

For laguz, the first banner could be something like Ranulf, Lethe, and Reyson, TT Mordecai, and GHB Tibarn. I would've put Tibarn in the banner itself but I'm not sure how they'll handle the laguz kings. I'm pretty sure Naesala and Deghinsea at least will be GHB so maybe they all will be.

For non laguz, I'd like Jill, Haar, and Ilyana, Pelleas TT, and Ashnard GHB for a Daein theme.

FE9
Jill, Ilyana, Boyd, Rolf
GHB: Ashnard

I also could imagine a Begnion banner with Sigrun (lance), Tanith (sword) and Sephiran or a Crimean banner with Geoffrey, Kieran, Astrid and Makalov (all four physical weapon types covered).

FE10
Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Fiona
GHB: Sephiran or Deghinsea

Edited by Necrofantasia

I want Laguz to be implemented so I can summon Herons as more flying Singers. I want all the Herons.

54 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Banners ideas:

Greil Mercenaries: Boyd (Axe/Infantry), Rolf (Colorless Bow/Infantry), Gatrie (Lance/Armored), Shinon* (Red Bow?/Infantry). TT Reward: Rhys (Staff/Infantry)

Crimean Royal Knights: Kieran (Axe/Cavalry), Makalov (Sword/Cavalry), Marcia (Lance/Flying), Astrid (Colorless Bow/Cavalry).

Crimean's Heroes: Lucia (Sword/Infantry), Geoffrey (Lance/Cavalry), Bastian (Green Tome/Infantry).

Daein's Heroes:  Zihark (Sword/Infantry), Jill (Axe/Flying), Tauroneo (Lance/Armored).

Dawn Brigade: Edward (Sword/Infantry), Leonardo (Colorless Bow/Infantry), Nolan (Axe/Infantry), Aran (Lance/Infantry). TT Reward: Laura (Staff/Infantry)

Any "Four Riders" character would be a good GHB unit, as well as Ashnard (Sword/Flying).

This is it. You just listed almost all Tellius banners i ever thought of! Only one i could add is a "Skies of Tellius" banner with Tanith, Haar and Jill. Or maybe Sigrun or Marcia.

Edited by RexBolt

Hmm let's see.

Laguz: My dream first banner for them would be Reyson, Tibarn, Ranulf and Nailah.(I say dream, but it would also be a nightmare because I'd need to pull them all) I also want Skrimir and the rest of the herons, but they can wait. I'm sure Naesala will be a GHB at some point.

As for non-Laguz, the ones left that I want are Marcia, Jill, Haar, Calill and Pelleas. I think Jill, Haar and Pelleas could be on the same banner (or Pelleas as a GHB). Not sure how to arrange the other two.   

19 minutes ago, Florete said:

Jill, Jill, and Jill.

No RD Anna? That's surprising. 

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t care about the laguz in the slightest, so I’m not qualified to listing any of them.

Do you like cats? Based on your avatar you do. 

OT:

Daein Revolutionaries: Zihark, Jill, Pelleas and Tauroneo

GHB: Izuka

TT: Fiona

Heroes of Dawn: Nolan, Edward, Laura, Leonardo

GHB: Jarod

TT: Aran

Ana, I was thinking of making this thread but thanks for doing it before me. 

7 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

This is it. You just listed almost all Tellius banners i ever thought of!

I am surprised we didn't have any of the banners I mentioned yet...

We have, right now, 15 Tellius units (Not counting seasonal), and I am counting Ike and Legendary Ike as two different characters (Ike is from Path of Radiance, and Legendary Ike is from Radiant Dawn), as well Black Knight and Zelgius. We had 3 Tellius Banners, but 2 of them are 3 units banners. Also, Sanaki and Mia were in random theme banners, and Black Knight is a TT unit and Oliver is a GHB unit.

Counting the seasonal units and Brave Ike, we have 20 Tellius units. Even the Jugdral Series (Genealogy/Thracia) has more units, which I believe Jugdral is less popular than Tellius. Genealogy alone has 19 units, and no one is a seasonal unit.

Maybe the Laguz units are the "reason" for it, but still... there are a lot of "Beorc" units we would love to have in the game.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t like werecats or indeed any shapeshifters that aren’t traditional manaketes.

So you hate beasts simply because they aren't dragons? That's pretty silly.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Banners ideas:

You pretty much listed everyone I want except Haar. Why no Haar, man?

Also, there is a Rider I'd like to see, and that's Bryce, this continent's Camus. I guess I just have a thing for Camuses, because I also like Camus himself, and while I still hate his writing in Birthright, I like Xander now too.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So you hate beasts simply because they aren't dragons? That's pretty silly.

No more silly than any other reason. Fire Emblem was fine before the hamfisted racism plot, it would have been fine without it.
Consider the manaketes grandfathered; they have already been in how many, five? games before the beasts poked their furry paws out of the dev team’s sketchbook.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You pretty much listed everyone I want except Haar. Why no Haar, man?

What about a  Begnion's Heroes Banner, with Haar (Axe/Flying), Sigrun (Lance/Flying) and Tanith (Sword/Flying)? I will edit my previous post, adding this banner.

There are a few things I would like to see. A Daein Banner would be great, Jill, Zihark, Tauroneo for example would be a good set. Pelleas as the Tempest Trial unit, and then maybe Jarod as the GHB. A Crimea Knights banner would be nice as well, Astrid, Geoffrey, Kieran, and Marcia. If it got a TT, maybe Danved, if not him then Makalov. I dont really like either, but it would make the most sense. Not sure what GHB would work here, maybe Bertram from PoR, or Petrine. Those are the two types of Banners I would want to see the most though. Then there are a few miscellaneous characters I would love to see, Leonardo, Gatrie, Tanith, Stefan, Nailah, Rafiel being among the top.

For Leg Hero I think Leg Hero Micaiah would be nice, its not unlikely given the next 2 months are colorless, and I think a staff wielding Micaiah for Leg Hero would make sense.

Edited by Tolvir

1 minute ago, Falter said:

Makalov, Devdan and Largo on the banner

Danved as the TT reward

Ashnard as the GHB

No one is going to roll on that banner except for Mekkah fans. Though I know this is a joke post. 

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No more silly than any other reason. Fire Emblem was fine before the hamfisted racism plot, it would have been fine without it.
Consider the manaketes grandfathered; they have already been in how many, five? games before the beasts poked their furry paws out of the dev team’s sketchbook.

Tellius doing something different is something it should get credit for instead of copy and pasting Manaketes from the previous games. Character wise, I'd take Kurthnaga and Deghinsea over a thousand Medeus clones or Tiki clones. Seriously, the manaketes in the other games boil down to innocent little girl dragon and a generic evil dragon with little presence and personality. This is an oversimplification but my point still stands. 

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

FE is fine with the racism plot too, as well as laguz. I still do not get your logic. In fact, I don't get a lot of your logic these days. You hate alts in Heroes just for existing, and now you hate laguz and racism plots just for existing? Also, I agree with what Icelerate said.

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What about a  Begnion's Heroes Banner, with Haar (Axe/Flying), Sigrun (Lance/Flying) and Tanith (Sword/Flying)? I will edit my previous post, adding this banner.

Haar is more associated with Daein despite originally being from Begnion though. So I'd honestly expect to see him in a Daein banner. Begnion banner can be Tormod, Sigrun, and Tanith though. With Levail or Lekain as the GHB.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

No one is going to roll on that banner except for Mekkah fans. Though I know this is a joke post. 

Those three are actually my favourites from Tellius. Which may have more to do with my dislike for the Tellius games then my actual love for these characters. But Ashnard at least is the best character from those games imo.

I'm also quite fond of Makalov as a character, I find him... realistic for lack of a better word.

EDIT: also can you just imagine the TT char being a neutral clone version of a character on the banner. ;p

Edited by Falter

8 minutes ago, Falter said:

Those three are actually my favourites from Tellius. Which may have more to do with my dislike for the Tellius game then my actual love for these characters. But Ashnard at least is the best character from those games imo.

I'm also quite fond of Makalov as a character, I find him... realistic for lack of a better word.

Actually I'm fine with Makalov as a character. I think he's well written and entertaining. But no one's going to roll on that banner lol and with the rate at which we get Tellius heroes, I don't think any of them barring Ashnard will ever make it in the game. 

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

FE is fine with the racism plot too, as well as laguz. I still do not get your logic. In fact, I don't get a lot of your logic these days. You hate alts in Heroes just for existing, and now you hate laguz and racism plots just for existing? Also, I agree with what Icelerate said.

Haar is more associated with Daein despite originally being from Begnion though. So I'd honestly expect to see him in a Daein banner. Begnion banner can be Tormod, Sigrun, and Tanith though. With Levail or Lekain as the GHB.

Yay we finally agree on something. 

I disagree with Haar being on the Daein banner. Since he's the most voted non laguz Tellius unit not already in Heroes, he should be on the farfetched Heroes banner. It also makes thematic sense since he's extremely lazy making him a farfetched choice. Haar will inevitably take the spot of someone who is more loyal and associated with Daein. He didn't even help Jill in part one! Which goes to show how little attachment he has to the country.  

Edited by Icelerate

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I disagree with Haar being on the Daein banner. Since he's the most voted non laguz Tellius unit not already in Heroes, he should be on the farfetched Heroes banner. It also makes thematic sense since he's extremely lazy making him a farfetched choice. Haar will inevitably take the spot of someone who is more loyal and associated with Daein. He didn't even help Jill in part one! Which goes to show how little attachment he has to the country.  

He works for Daein all throughout PoR though, and was loyal to Jill's father, Shiharam, who also worked for Daein in PoR. But I can see him appearing on a second Farfetched Heroes banner as well due to what you say about his placement in CYL2.

Also, Karla was in a Black Fang banner and Haar definitely has more connections to Daein than she ever did to the Black Fang.

Edited by Anacybele