Who would you like to see in the next Tellius banner?

Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Tellius doing something different is something it should get credit for instead of copy and pasting Manaketes from the previous games. Character wise, I'd take Kurthnaga and Deghinsea over a thousand Medeus clones or Tiki clones. Seriously, the manaketes in the other games boil down to innocent little girl dragon and a generic evil dragon with little presence and personality. This is an oversimplification but my point still stands. 

Okay.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

FE is fine with the racism plot too, as well as laguz. I still do not get your logic. In fact, I don't get a lot of your logic these days. You hate alts in Heroes just for existing, and now you hate laguz and racism plots just for existing? Also, I agree with what Icelerate said.

Okay.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You might as well have not responded if this is all you were going to say.

I wasn’t the one who’d started discussing and judging my opinions and preferences.

Edited by Vaximillian

I need Kieran, Boyd, Rolf, and Stefan. But a banner would probably go like this:

Stefan (red)

Tormod (red)

Mordecai/Astrid (colorless)

Gatrie (blue)

Also my favorite Laguz is Mordecai.

Any of them, all of them. I’d take Makalov at this point. If I could only have one beorc and laguz each, Boyd and Reyson.

When was the last Tellius banner again? RD in January?

For Laguz i would really like Vika, Muarium, and Volug, they are my favorite for sure. Tibarn as well is a great character.

For non-laguz i obviously want Zihark cause hes my favorite FE character of all time, but other then that i would like the dawn brigade Edward, Nolan and Leonardo, could also throw Laura and Aran in there as well. 

Edited by Zihark11

For Laguz, I'd like to see a banner with Tormod (Raudhrserpent, please? Celerity as an exclusive skill, too.), Muarim, and Vika. Mostly for Vika.

I'm not too opinionated about the Beorc, but with my biases, I'd like to get the Radiant Dawn versions of Mia and Nephenee. However, I'd expect to see a Dawn Brigade or a Daein-themed banner first.

Idea 1: Daein Liberation

Zihark (Red Sword Infantry), Jill (Green Axe Wyvern), and Tauroneo (Blue Lance Armor)

Pelleas as a TT unit. Maybe a colorless magic user?

Izuka as a GHB. He can be a red mage or something.

Idea 2: Crimean Knights

Geoffrey (Blue Lance Calvary), Kieran (Green Axe Calvary), and Marcia (Blue Lance Pegasus)

Astrid as a TT unit (Gray Archer Calvary) or Lucia as a TT unit (Special Sword Infantry)

Ludveck as a GHB

Idea 3: Laguz Royals- Colors are difficult to make

Nailah (Red Wolf), Rafiel (Colorless Mage/Refresher Infantry), and Tibarn (Green Hawk). Reyson can potentially replace Rafiel as a (Colorless Mage flying)

Ranulf as a TT reward (Blue Cat)

Dhenginsea as a GHB. (Idk what kind of dragon. Maybe a Gray Armor Dragon to make him really OP)

Okay this is epic. It has absolutely become a trend now! :D

Tho I need to say this. In the previous two topics the point was to strike a balance between realistic and exciting.

This topic may work a bit differently but I'll still warn you to not create banners without a woman in it. You will only set yourself up for disappointment because they will never happen.

And this rule is nasty to work around in some cases even for me. The first new banner of Tellius will probably be a Greil Merc's one, and they ran out of women.

The way I think they will solve this is with an alt (Sword Horse Mist! SWORD! HORSE! MIST!) but alts make this kind of topic less funny, so I found a different solution.

Rhys, Ilyana, Boyd and Rolf. With Greil as a TT reward and Petrine as the GHB.

The reason I ignored Gatrie and Shinon is because they left after Greil died so they aren't loyal enough. They can come later.

I chose Ilyana and not Marcia as the bonus because I think Marcia as a stronger connection to other people she can join in a different banner. Greil is just Epic and fits the theme. Plus if he joins in a TT it's a nice parallel with the BK. Petrine is the first of the 4 riders we see and she fights Greil so she fits the theme of "enemy of the Greil Mercenaries" better than anyone.

The next banner I see as plausible is a Dawn Brigade one.

Edward, Nolan, Laura and Fiona. With Leonardo as the TT reward and Jarod as the GHB.

I'm sorry for Leo but I feel like neither Fiona nor Laura have enough waifu appeal to carry the banner, so they will join forces to be at least a passable whale bait. And I like Edward and Nolan more.

Jarod is the GHB because if it's anyone else I will throw a tantrum.

But the banner I really want is one with Tanith, my favorite unit in all of Tellius. She can come with Sigrun, Marcia, Haar, Sephiran, a Sanaki alt or literally ANYONE.

I ONLY NEED HER IN THR GAME YESTERDAY!

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm not too opinionated about the Beorc, but with my biases, I'd like to get the Radiant Dawn versions of Mia and Nephenee. However, I'd expect to see a Dawn Brigade or a Daein-themed banner first.

How do you propose to make RD Mia and Nephenee different unit wise from their PoR versions in Heroes?

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

How do you propose to make RD Mia and Nephenee different unit wise from their PoR versions in Heroes?

Make them look prettier. I just want Mia's floppy sleeves and Nephenee in black under her armor.

Both of the Path of Radiance versions are Gen 1 units, so it shouldn't be difficult to just make slightly stronger versions and call it a day. I'm not someone who cares if an existing character is made obsolete by a newer character.

37 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

For Laguz, I'd like to see a banner with Tormod (Raudhrserpent, please? Celerity as an exclusive skill, too.), Muarim, and Vika. Mostly for Vika.

Tormod isn't a laguz though. He's only associated with them. I can see him appearing with laguz for that reason though.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Tormod isn't a laguz though. He's only associated with them. I can see him appearing with laguz for that reason though.

His association with the other two is why I chose him for it. It would be weird to get Muarim and Vika without Tormod.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

His association with the other two is why I chose him for it. It would be weird to get Muarim and Vika without Tormod.

Yeah, but everyone also expected Elincia's retainers to be added in the same banner as her, so it may not happen. xP

PoR Banner: Rhys, Gatrie, Boyd
TT: Rolf
GHB: Shinon

RD Banner: Laura, Nolan, Leonardo
TT: Edward
GHB: Aran

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but everyone also expected Elincia's retainers to be added in the same banner as her, so it may not happen. xP

I mean, it would be fine to get Tormod without his posse, but getting Tormod's posse without Tormod is just weird.

Same with Elincia. Getting Elincia without her retainers is fine, but getting Geoffrey, Lucia, and Bastian without Elincia would have been very strange.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, it would be fine to get Tormod without his posse, but getting Tormod's posse without Tormod is just weird.

Same with Elincia. Getting Elincia without her retainers is fine, but getting Geoffrey, Lucia, and Bastian without Elincia would have been very strange.

I guess, yeah.

I think I will associate my banners in a different way:

The Flyers of Tellius:

Jill, Haar, Marcia, and Tanith for the main banner, with Sigrun as TT and Ashnard as GHB ( I know there are 4 in this banner, I just wanted to include Sigrun and lets be honest she is the one who would be dropped if there were any fewer slots)

The Knights of Tellius:

Astrid, Geoffrey, and Kieran for the banner, with Fiona as TT and Petrine as GHB (I know I have missed Makalov, he could be added to make this a 4 banner but lets be honest no one wants Makalov)

The Armored Knights of Tellius:

Gatrie, Brom, and Meg, with Taurneo as TT with Bryce as GHB

The Sword Lords of Tellius:

Zihark, Edward, Lucia with Stefan as TT, and Bertram as a sword cav as GHB

And of course the best Laguz banner of all, one that would make all other Laguz banners reek of anticlimax or waifu baiting

The Monarchs of Laguz:

Nailah, Tibarn and Caineghis, with Naesala as TT and Dheginsea as GHB

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

The Sword Lords of Tellius:

Zihark, Edward, Lucia with Stefan as TT, and Bertram as a sword cav as GHB

A banner with 3 reds and nothing else? Do you want to see the world burn you crazy sadistic maniac?