Who would you like to see in the next Tellius banner?

Anacybele

I wish they released a "Bird tribe royals" banner featuring Reyson, Leanne, Naesala and Tibarn but it would be just a daydream since they'd never release two singers in the same banner nor they would go with a banner dedicated to a single tribe, at least at the beginning. A banner who seems more likely to me would have Ranulf, Reyson/Tibarn and Ena. They are popular characters (with the exception of Ena) and they are relevant to the plot of Path of Radiance. It would feature a unit from every tribe.

For beorc I'd like to see a "Nobles of Begnion" banner, featuring Sephiran, Sigrun, Tanith and Astrid or Levail maybe.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beorc banner:

Zihark, Jill, Haar (Tauroneo if we get a fourth).  I'd be fine with Zihark being the TT reward and the other three filling out the banner, even if I'd like to +10 him.  Either that, or make him the demote.  (Zihark is my favorite beorc missing from the game)

GHB: Jarod

Laguz banner:

Tibarn, Ranulf, Nailah, Reyson (Nailah as the woman, Reyson as the first male singer in the general pool- I want this banner, which would give a rep from each of the non-dragon tribes).  As the first laguz banner, I feel like it should be able to have four.

GHB: Dheginsea (whose name I probably misspelled)

Honestly, Tellius should have two more banners soon.  One for laguz, one for beorc.  As the least represented game, they need something.

Subjectively, all I really care about is getting Tormod at this point. He's like one of the only two characters not in Heroes that I absolutely want.

Objectively, we definitely need a laguz banner. All laguz would be nice. Perhaps the first one could be an "introduction to laguz" and include one laguz unit from each of the tribes: Ranulf for the beasts, Reyson for the birds, and Ena for the dragons. Ranulf could probably be swapped for Lethe if two male laguz is a no-go. In which case Ranulf could be a TT unit.

The rest of Micaiah's Dawn Brigade, Ike's Greil Mercenaries, and Elincia's retainers are also a must. That said, the Dawn Brigade and the Greil Mercenaries are too big to add all at once, so the most important ones would have to be prioritized. Edward, Nolan, and Leonardo (with Laura taking Leonardo's place as the banner unit and he being a TT reward if no female character is unacceptable), and maybe Aran or Jarod as a GHB. Boyd is a must for the Greil Mercenaries. Rolf, Gatrie, and Shinon can argue over which of them get to be on the banner, although Shinon GHB would make a lot of sense. Make it take place in that one chapter where you fight him. Also, if they REALLY need a girl to sell this banner, Mist alt with better art wielding a sword on a horse. For Elincia's retainers, Lucia and Geoffrey and Bastian round out a nice 3-person banner with no overlapping colors, and Kieran can be the TT reward.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Make them look prettier. I just want Mia's floppy sleeves and Nephenee in black under her armor.

Both of the Path of Radiance versions are Gen 1 units, so it shouldn't be difficult to just make slightly stronger versions and call it a day. I'm not someone who cares if an existing character is made obsolete by a newer character.

Actually.. Mia is technically a Gen 2 Character.

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Altina

Altina would definitely be nice. However, if she does not make every sword user before her obsolete, they are not doing her justice. She needs to be so broken that it makes Ayra's power creep look pale in comparison.

At the bare minimum, she needs to have two Weapon slots. If that is not possible, I guess they can just give her dual phase Brave effect like Meisterschwert to simulate dual wielding Alondite and Ragnell. Obviously, she also needs Distant Counter on her Weapon.

28 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Honestly, Tellius should have two more banners soon.  One for laguz, one for beorc.  As the least represented game, they need something.

I guess for every beorc banner, there should be a laguz banner and vice versa. After all, the whole message of the Tellius games was that Beorc and Laguz should be treated equally. A lesson that the FEH team has forgotten. 

The other Tellius characters that I do want to see to be in Fire Emblem Heroes are:

1. Kieran
  2. Petrine (she might work as a GBH)
  3. Ashnard (he might work as a GBH)
  4. Sephiran (either TT reward, GBH, or summoning)
  5. Edward
  6. Leonardo
  7. Nolan
  8. Tanith
  9. Lucia
  10. Geoffrey
  11. Jill
  12. Tormod
  13. Boyd
  14. Ilyana
  15. Sigrun

This was my pick that I thought of so far.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

I guess for every beorc banner, there should be a laguz banner and vice versa. After all, the whole message of the Tellius games was that Beorc and Laguz should be treated equally. A lesson that the FEH team has forgotten. 

Well Beorc and Laguz weren't treated equally gameplay wise in the Tellius games. I guess the lack of more shapeshifters in Heroes is due to planning of making them interesting for players.

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

For Elincia's retainers, Lucia and Geoffrey and Bastian round out a nice 3-person banner with no overlapping colors, and Kieran can be the TT reward.

We need more axe cavalry in the general summoning pool so putting Kieran as the TT reward is a bad idea. The TT reward should be Bastian as he's one of the least popular Tellius characters, and for good reason. 

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Well Beorc and Laguz weren't treated equally gameplay wise in the Tellius games. I guess the lack of more shapeshifters in Heroes is due to planning of making them interesting for players.

True, I was joking and can wait patiently for the laguz. I preferred the beorc in terms of game play and characters anyway. 

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

Altina would definitely be nice. However, if she does not make every sword user before her obsolete, they are not doing her justice. She needs to be so broken that it makes Ayra's power creep look pale in comparison.

At the bare minimum, she needs to have two Weapon slots. If that is not possible, I guess they can just give her dual phase Brave effect like Meisterschwert to simulate dual wielding Alondite and Ragnell. Obviously, she also needs Distant Counter on her Weapon.

This is the tricky thing about these super powerful heroes of legend, how to balance them in a game like Heroes?  I think she could get the Meistershwert effect as a unique B skill (like how Brave Celica got Alm's falchion refine as a B Skill, or Special Spiral is Dark Mystletain as a skill).  Her special could be a combination of Black Luna and Radiant Aether called Radiant Eclipse (probably would need to be 5CD) Combat as if opponent has def/res reduced by 80% and restore 80% of damage dealt.  Her support skill could be Galdr of release, giving +6 to all stats to allied unit.  Ragnell and Alondite in hand, 32MT?  The sword(s) would be the trickiest part but obviously would have DC.  Her A skill would be Breath of the Gods.  +4 to all stats in combat and special charge +1 per attack (this would be regardless of initiating or being initiated on.  Ah...I'm already making her broken, yeah this would be tough.

@Ice Dragon What we're you thinking for celerity? 1 extra move seems a lot more meaningful in Heroes than 2 in regular FE, but I also wouldn't complain. Shorts mage deserves to be great for once.

I'd like a villains banner, as unlikely as that'd be.

Banner: Ashnard, Petrine, and Bryce

GHB: Bertram

TT: Shiharam

Laguz, I can't actually think of a decent banner to justify this, but I want Lotz in my life, probably as a TT unit.

Edited by bottlegnomes

1 minute ago, bottlegnomes said:

What we're you thinking for celerity? 1 extra move seems a lot more meaningful in Heroes than 2 in regular FE, but I also wouldn't complain.

Just 1 extra movement range. We can give it an HP threshold, but I don't think that's really necessary if we just restrict it to Tormod. He'll basically just turn into a red tome cavalry with slightly better movement (slowed, but not stopped by forests, and not slowed by trenches) and no weakness to cavalry-effective weapons, but without access to cavalry buffs.

However, given that it'd almost necessitate being in the passive A slot (being a selfish stat buff), you'd have to decide if you want him to have better mobility or better combat performance.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just 1 extra movement range. We can give it an HP threshold, but I don't think that's really necessary if we just restrict it to Tormod. He'll basically just turn into a red tome cavalry with slightly better movement (slowed, but not stopped by forests, and not slowed by trenches) and no weakness to cavalry-effective weapons, but without access to cavalry buffs.

However, given that it'd almost necessitate being in the passive A slot (being a selfish stat buff), you'd have to decide if you want him to have better mobility or better combat performance.

Huh, for some reason I was thinking B slot, but A does make more sense. And yeah, actually, both those slots are pretty competitive. It'd almost make up the difference in BST by not letting him run an A skill and the whole lack of movement buffs. Now they just need to give him meteor as a 3 range +3 attack tome.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I'd like Boyd and Rolf, one as the 4* demote and the other as the TT unit, so I can get them easily to join Oscar.  They should be a package deal, Oscar getting in without them wasn't how it should be.  Tormod is another I'd like, give him Todd Haberkorn doing the Natsu voice from Fairy Tail.  And for a GHB I'd like Sephiran.  For Laguz I like Reyson, Ranulf, Tibarn, and Dheginsea GHB.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, this thread reached three pages faster than any of the others in the same series. Color me impressed. o.o

Nah I'm not surprised. Tellius is severely lacking in its representation, compared to something like Archanea, Echoes, and Blazing Blade that have a pretty good number of their major players. The only two games rivaling Tellius with lack of representation is Thracia and Sacred Stones.

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Nah I'm not surprised. Tellius is severely lacking in its representation, compared to something like Archanea, Echoes, and Blazing Blade that have a pretty good number of their major players. The only two games rivaling Tellius with lack of representation is Thracia and Sacred Stones.

Yeah, that's a fair point, though those other games have much smaller casts than Tellius.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Non-Laguz: Nolan, Kieran, Jill, Boyd (I realize this would all be axe units as I type this)

Laguz: Ranulf, Reyson, Ena, Nasir

Jill should be a Lance unit. If they give her an axe they are doing things wrong.

Also wow, I didn't know Nasir fans existed. Good for you Rezzy.

15 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Jill should be a Lance unit. If they give her an axe they are doing things wrong.

Also wow, I didn't know Nasir fans existed. Good for you Rezzy.

Jill could be a Lance Flier, it just seems like we have a glut of Lance Fliers right now, and she could fill the niche of a fast Axe Flier, since most of them seem to be on the slow side.  Although, if she was a Lance, they could give her the Jill Pole. (Bonus points if anyone gets the reference.)

We need more dragons that aren't lolis.  I'm the weirdo who tends to like the older, more mature members of the cast, and bonus points if they are a parent.