Who would you like to see in the next Tellius banner?

Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We need more dragons that aren't lolis.  I'm the weirdo who tends to like the older, more mature members of the cast, and bonus points if they are a parent.

same here. when i was younger i gravitated towards the younger characters, but my taste has leaned to the other end of the spectrum as i've put on the years. and i am such a sucker for wholesome or bittersweet parent and kid interactions. i just finished Binding Blade today (for the first time!) and was reading through supports i didn't get. Fir and Bartre's convos made me tear up because i'm just that weak for it.

as for the topic what i want has pretty much been said. Jill and Haar on something is the main interest. Ranulf, Lethe, and Mordecai would be a pretty good banner if all-beast is okay. Nailah, Tibarn, Reyson, and Kurth/Ena (Kurth would be more appropriate to a Laguz Royals theme) banner would heal my soul.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

how to balance them in a game like Heroes?

The point is to throw balance out the window!

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I think she could get the Meistershwert effect as a unique B skill (like how Brave Celica got Alm's falchion refine as a B Skill, or Special Spiral is Dark Mystletain as a skill).

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Ragnell and Alondite in hand, 32MT?  The sword(s) would be the trickiest part but obviously would have DC. 

I think she needs Distant Counter and dual phase Brave effect on her 32 Mt Weapon. It is time that Distant Counter Weapons get some love and power creep.

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Her special could be a combination of Black Luna and Radiant Aether called Radiant Eclipse (probably would need to be 5CD) Combat as if opponent has def/res reduced by 80% and restore 80% of damage dealt.

We got to go big or go home. Radiant Eclipse needs 100% Def/Res reduction with 100% restoration of damage dealt. And make that 0 2 Cooldown; we cannot have Altina be slowed down by something as trivial as game mechanics.

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Ah...I'm already making her broken, yeah this would be tough.

She needs to be more broken. Apotheosis!Anna needs a worthy opponent to power creep after all.

Altina: First Apostle

Sword Infantry
50/50/50/15/15

Weapon — AlonditeXRagnell: 32 Mt:
Spd+5. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)

Assist — Galdr of Release:
Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 to target ally, unit, and all allies for 1 turn. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Special — Radiant Eclipse: 2 Cooldown:
Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 100% during combat. Restores HP = damage dealt.

A — Breath of the Gods:
Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4  during combat and Special cooldown charge +2 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B — Empress of Blades:
If foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack and will make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. Grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.

C — Begnion's Pulse:
At the start of turn, all allies and unit have Special cooldown fully charged.

Edited by XRay

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Jill could be a Lance Flier, it just seems like we have a glut of Lance Fliers right now, and she could fill the niche of a fast Axe Flier, since most of them seem to be on the slow side.  Although, if she was a Lance, they could give her the Jill Pole. (Bonus points if anyone gets the reference.)

I am that one weirdo who separates Pegasi and Wyverns as of today all Wyvern Riders in the game who use melee weapons have axes with two exceptions. Valter has a lance and NewYear!Camilla has a sword. Even wyvern Innes has an axe for Pete's sake. That's the reason I want Jill to use a lance, since it was her starting weapon anyway.

I know other Wyvern riders have lances beside her, like Cormag, Altena and Travant. But they aren't in the game yet and for all we know could come in 2020 which is why Jill getting a lance is our best bet. I have a similar problem with pegasi and axes. Currently NewYear!Azura is the only one, which is why IS needs to break canon and give someone like Syrene or Sigrun a made-up axe.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

We need more dragons that aren't lolis.  I'm the weirdo who tends to like the older, more mature members of the cast, and bonus points if they are a parent.

What are you talking about? We already have Garon as a not-loli dragon. You can't get older than that and he is a parent, he should right in your alley. :)

But seriously, you are right. Ena, Mila and Nagi when IS?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Jill could be a Lance Flier, it just seems like we have a glut of Lance Fliers right now, and she could fill the niche of a fast Axe Flier, since most of them seem to be on the slow side.  Although, if she was a Lance, they could give her the Jill Pole. (Bonus points if anyone gets the reference.)

I'd kill for sane Rajaion released in FEH.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I think she needs Distant Counter and dual phase Brave effect on her 32 Mt Weapon. It is time that Distant Counter Weapons get some love and power creep.

We got to go big or go home. Radiant Eclipse needs 100% Def/Res reduction with 100% restoration of damage dealt. And make that 0 2 Cooldown; we cannot have Altina be slowed down by something as trivial as game mechanics.

She needs to be more broken. Apotheosis!Anna needs a worthy opponent to power creep after all.

Sword Infantry
50/50/50/15/15

Spd+5. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)

Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 to target ally, unit, and all allies for 1 turn. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 100% during combat. Restores HP = damage dealt.

A — Breath of the Gods:
Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4  during combat and Special cooldown charge +2 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B — Empress of Blades:
If foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack and will make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. Grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.

C — Begnion's Pulse:

you forgot "negates the effect of weapons and skills that disable counterattacks." can't let the pesky Sweeps and Dazzlers get in the way of greatness. 

4 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Jill should be a Lance unit. If they give her an axe they are doing things wrong.

That would deny us actually getting a new axe flier in the regular summoning pool (which still hasn’t happened) though. So I suppose in that sense, IS will just give her a lance.

Oh man... Okay, so to clarify, if I mention a character, I mean the PoR incarnation unless specifically stated otherwise, or unless RD is the only incarnation.

Beorc: Lord!Ike (I know this is an alt, but I really like this form's outfit), Archsage!Soren (Another alt, but same reason as mentioned before), Boyd, Rolf, Gatrie, Shinon, Rhys, Geoffrey, THE MIGHTY KIERAN, Marcia, RD!Haar, Tormod, Sothe, Zihark, Jill, Devdan, Makalov (and give him "Live for Bounty"), RD!Stefan, Ilyana, Brom, Meg, Griel, Elena, RD!Volke, Edward, Nolan, Izuka, Pelleas, Laura and Fiona (for the lols.) Ashnard GHB. They already have a good map for it, and quite frankly, this is long overdue.

Laguz: All of them, actually. It's really hard to pick and choose between these guys. It'd be a much shorter list to only include those I want the least. But priorities are Reyson, Nasir, Naesala, and Dheginsea (RD!GHB would be cool for this last guy.) Although Gareth would be great for the lols, too. (While playing through RD I legit forgot who the guy was, which is unusual for me.)

17 hours ago, XRay said:

Sword Infantry
50/50/50/15/15

A — Breath of the Gods:

B — Empress of Blades:

C — Begnion's Pulse:

Okay I think we got it, the hard part is finished.  Now IS just has to get the artist and voice talent, make it happen!

In seriousness, what do people think about making these mythic legend characters super OP with stats, skills, weapon but as a special enemy only boss?   A character so powerful it takes your whole squad to beat them, and appears by him/herself.  This could also get beings like Naga who is supposed to be as powerful as it gets, appear as well.  

17 hours ago, XRay said:

I thought you don't like melee units and prefer ranged units get love and power creep. 

19 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you don't like melee units and prefer ranged units get love and power creep. 

I like ranged units because they are already OP as they are. Firesweep Bow is amazing as is, although I do want it get some buffs too; at the very least, it needs stat Refinements. Blade tomes also need a buff, and their unique Refinement should ideally remove the cooldown increase.

I do not like current melee units because their stats and skills are not enough to compensate for not being able to engage at a distance. I was and am an advocate for making melee units stronger because melee combat sucks in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

In seriousness, what do people think about making these mythic legend characters super OP with stats, skills, weapon but as a special enemy only boss?   A character so powerful it takes your whole squad to beat them, and appears by him/herself.  This could also get beings like Naga who is supposed to be as powerful as it gets, appear as well.  

As an enemy only boss? No. I think they should be playable and let us indulge in curb stomping the AI.

I would not mind fighting bosses though as long as winning does not require some ridiculous strategy like choke and stall for Relay Defense.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

As an enemy only boss? No. I think they should be playable and let us indulge in curb stomping the AI.

I would not mind fighting bosses though as long as winning does not require some ridiculous strategy like choke and stall for Relay Defense.

I would like to curb stomp AI too with such a powerful unit, I just think it wouldn't sit well with the playerbase if they made the power level of these legend characters so high as to overshadow every other unit in the game.  I am now wondering if besides it being a bit of a financial risk they are avoiding these legendary mythic units cause they don't know how to do justice to their insane power level while at the same time taking into account overall game balance.

As far as melee units I think playerphase infantry ones need a buff.  I was a huge fan of Ayra's release cause Regnal Astra and her high speed good strength made her a destroyer engaging the enemy.  Also though I've said it before playerphase is so much more fun than enemy phase.  Enemy phase you just move your unit in a space and it is easy to keep safe distance from everything but the enemy you want to engage you usually.  Boring, easy.  Playerphase allows galeforce shenanigans, using dancers to wipe out a whole army, and also being a lot more careful since you go deep into enemy territory so you need other units to sometimes zoom in and repo/swap whatever.  

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

I just wish he had more support conversations

Oh yeah, that'd be a delight. 

Although wishing for more support convos is something that could probably be said about the whole cast.

18 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Oh yeah, that'd be a delight. 

Although wishing for more support convos is something that could probably be said about the whole cast.

Right. But he and Volke have it the worst, which is weird given how much likes to talk. Seeing him interact with more of the cast would have been amazing.

I'll do one for all the different countries and laguz tribes, as well as banners for certain groups like the Greil Mercenaries, the Dawn Brigade, and the Laguz Emancipation Army. I'll also act as if beast units are a thing by the time some of these characters are added.

Crimea:

Banner: Geoffrey (Mounted Blue Lance Unit), Lucia (Infantry Red Sword Unit), Bastian (Infantry Green Tome Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Kieran (Mounted Green Axe Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Either Bertram (Mounted Red Sword Unit) or Petrine (Mounted Blue Lance Unit)

Daein:

Banner: Jill (Flying Blue Lance Unit), Haar (Flying Green Axe Unit), Zihark (Infantry Red Sword Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Ilyana (Infantry Blue Tome Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Ashnard (Flying Red Sword Unit)

Begnion:

Banner: Marcia (Flying Blue Lance Unit), Tanith (Flying Red Sword Unit), Astrid (Mounted Colorless Bow Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Devdan/Danved (Infantry Blue Lance Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Sephiran (Infantry Blue Tome Unit)

Goldoa/Dragon Tribes:

Banner: Nasir (Infantry Colorless Dragon Unit), Ena (Infantry Red Dragon Unit), Kurthnaga (Infantry Green Dragon Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Gareth (Infantry Red Dragon Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Dheginsea (Infantry Green Dragon Unit)

Galia/Beast Tribes:

Banner: Ranulf (Infantry Blue Beast Unit), Lethe (Infantry Red Beast Unit), Mordecai (Infantry Green Beast Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Giffca (Infantry Red Beast Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Caineghis (This is kind of a stretch, but I'm rolling with it) (Infantry Red Beast Unit)

Phoenicis/Kilvas/Bird Tribes:

Banner: Tibarn (Flying Green Beast Unit), Reyson (Colorless Flying Beast Dancer Unit), Leanne (Colorless Flying Beast Dancer Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Either Janaff (Flying Red Beast Unit) or Ulki (Flying Blue Beast Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Naesala (Flying Red Beast Unit)

Hatari/Wolf Tribe:

Banner: Nailah (Infantry Blue Beast Unit), Volug (Infantry Green Beast Unit), Rafiel (I know Rafiel isn't a wolf, but you can't have Nailah without her lover so leave me alone) (Infantry Colorless Dancer Beast Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Aran (I can't think of anyone else as a TT reward for this banner XP) (Infantry Blue Lance Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Hetzel (I'm grouping Hetzel here cuz of his connection to Rafiel) (Infantry Colorless Staff Unit)

Greil Mercenaries:

Banner: Boyd (Infantry Green Axe Unit), Rolf (Infantry Colorless Bow Unit), Gatrie (Armored Blue Lance Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Rhys (Infantry Colorless Staff Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Shinon (Infantry Colorless Bow Unit)

Dawn Brigade:

Banner: Edward (Infantry Red Sword Unit), Leonardo (Infantry Colorless Bow Unit), Nolan (Infantry Green Axe Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Laura (Infantry Colorless Staff Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Jarod (Infantry Blue Lance Unit)

Laguz Emancipation Army Banner:

Banner: Tormod (Infantry Red Mage Unit), Muarim (Infantry Green Beast Unit), Vika (Flying Red Beast Unit)

Tempest Trial Reward: Stefan (Infantry Red Sword Unit)

Grand Hero Battle: Lekain (Infantry Blue Tome Unit)

God that was a lot of typing XP

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, Rezzy said:

I got the reference. :)

Also, I know I'm kind of late in responding to this but I have been saying this for so long (and so, obviously agree): we need more ketes/dragons who are not old men or little girls. M!Kana was particularly refreshing, but so was his mom. I'm still waiting for Nils, though. And what about Nasir (who is a grandpa, but looks pretty young) or the Goldoan royal family? Or Mila, Duma, or Naga(who, again, I guess are pretty old but they're not prunes or anything)? Although, I'm still waiting on Bantu, but still, a more even representation would be nice.

And when will we get old lady ketes? Or older ladies at all? We've got plenty of older dudes still kicking butt, so where are all the women? And all the ones who're supposed to be "older" are still gorgeous. So, it's okay for guys to age, but not for women? I'm calling out this double standard! (Although, this has less to do with Tellius or even Heroes and more to do with the series on the whole. Maybe Heroes can fix this with OC's, or maybe we'll get some middle-aged, imperfect-looking women in 3 Houses? Maaayyybeeee…?)

4 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I got the reference. :)

Also, I know I'm kind of late in responding to this but I have been saying this for so long (and so, obviously agree): we need more ketes/dragons who are not old men or little girls. M!Kana was particularly refreshing, but so was his mom. I'm still waiting for Nils, though. And what about Nasir (who is a grandpa, but looks pretty young) or the Goldoan royal family? Or Mila, Duma, or Naga(who, again, I guess are pretty old but they're not prunes or anything)? Although, I'm still waiting on Bantu, but still, a more even representation would be nice.

And when will we get old lady ketes? Or older ladies at all? We've got plenty of older dudes still kicking butt, so where are all the women? And all the ones who're supposed to be "older" are still gorgeous. So, it's okay for guys to age, but not for women? I'm calling out this double standard! (Although, this has less to do with Tellius or even Heroes and more to do with the series on the whole. Maybe Heroes can fix this with OC's, or maybe we'll get some middle-aged, imperfect-looking women in 3 Houses? Maaayyybeeee…?)

There's Niime from FE6, but I cant think of any other old women off the top of my head.

Tellius is actually pretty good with middle aged women.  There's Titania, Calill, Tanith, among others.

(I'm 32, and people started calling me Titania.)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

There's Niime from FE6, but I cant think of any other old women off the top of my head.

Tellius is actually pretty good with middle aged women.  There's Titania, Calill, Tanith, among others.

(I'm 32, and people started calling me Titania.)

Yeah, I thought of them, but appearance-wise, they're still in their 20's-30's, which I still consider to be pretty young. By middle-aged, I mean more 40's. But even then, if she's 40 and looks 25, I'm not counting it. There's Dara from FE8, too, but her appearance is kind of extreme. Then, you look at the men who are obviously older: Jagen, Frey, Wrys, Wendell, Bantu, Boah, Lorenz, Gotoh, Malledus, Jiol, Gharnef, and Medeus, and those are just the guys I pulled from Shadow Dragon. How many white-haired old ladies do you see who aren't just villagers/shopkeepers? And I'm not going to accept "they're too old/frail for combat" since FE already has older dudes and even little kids joining the fight. That's more what I meant.