New to this forum, looking how to restore uncut content

Elessar

Hi, I am new to this forum aso please be kind.

My first Fire emblem was path of radiance which I hold very dear to my heart, also I have been playing recently the mobile game but I have been wanting to play Fates.

I am about to play FE fates "conquest" for the first time and I wanted to know if it's possible to restore some of it's cut content such as swimsuits, skin ship etc.. Dialogue its not really necessary since it seems more trouble than it's worth. I was also thinking that perhaps it would be easier for me to just purchase a japanese version and look for an english patch? "I have seen many youtube videos of people playing it that way"

In short I have no idea about hacking 3ds n stuff. What would be the easiest approach for this? Again thank you for your time.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother. Just buy a simple English version and play that. If you need to experience that cut content, there are videos online as you've seen, and the content that was cut has no effect on anything important. The cut dialogue can be found with a quick Google search, swimsuits with a quick Google search, skinship with a why in the world would you want this back in the game. Pretty simple.

Hello Elessar! Welcome (Although idk if I can say that since I'm new here as well haha)!

If you truly want to experience cut content you can hack/homebrew your 3ds and download the English Patched version of FE: Fates. I did that awhile back because I wanted to play before it was officially released over here. 3ds hacking isn't too hard, but as with everything do it at your own risk. There should be plenty of tutorials out there.

Another option would be downloading the Citra Emulator if you have a decently strong pc. I believe you would be able to download the English Patched or a version where they restore the cut content. I feel like there is one out there but I'm not sure. It may or may not work with the emulator if the files aren't compatible or something.

Google is your best friend, and with a bit of digging you should be able to find it if you want to go the hacking or emulating route.

Err...I hope mentioning hacking and emulating isn't going to get me banished. I 100% support buying the game and supporting the company as I do have a physical copy of Fates with DLC! If you do go either of these routes please buy a physical or digital copy to support.

Although, if you want to save yourself a good chunk of time and effort, I agree with DarthR0xas.

Have a good day :)

Welcome to the Forest, Elessar!

While I understand your desire to experience the game without any cut content, it's not worth it. 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!