Who do you think should be in the next batch of Thracia 776 heroes?

Eltosian Kadath

By far the most important version of threads inspired by GrandeRampel I bring you that most ignored, least beloved of IS's fire emblems in the eyes of FEH, Thracia 776. With a grand total of 8 characters in Heroes attributed to Thracia, with 3 of them featured prominently in Genealogy (Leaf, Nanna, and Finn) and two alts bloating the count one could even argue there are only really 3 truly Thracian characters in heroes. Now it is time to defy the odds and dream big, worry not about how realistic the banners be (realism leaves when we imagine a Thracia banner even occurs) shot for the stars and create whatever wild and crazy banners you fancy.

The rules: 3-4 in the banner itself plus TT and GHB, No alts for pete's sake

Let me start with three amusing Banners:

The Father-Daughter Banner with:

Dagda, Tania, Galzus and Mareeta, with Sara as TT and Manfloy as GHB (yeah I know Manfloy is Sara grandfather not father, close enough)

The unique weapons banner:

Orsin and the Pugi, Tina and the Thief Staff, Dean and the Dragon Lance, Asvel and the Grafcalibur with Fergus and the Beo Sword as TT and Reidric and the Lopto sword as GHB

Plus the Memeiest banner of all:

the Marty Party, Ronan the Mage Killer, Shanam the sham, with five star Xavier as the TT's 50,000 pt prize, and Kempf as the the memeiest GHB...IN AMERICA

This was the only possible conclusion to the madness I unleashed. I assume full respinsability for my actions...

XD

Anyway: Fred has to be in the game. He left Olwen alone for too long. Then we have to put Mareeta in because she is a waifu and needs to powercreep all the swordmasters. After her is Orsin because PUGIPUGIPUGI. Finally Dean and his cool lance.

The TT will be Marty because yes.

The GHB will be Kempf over Travant because he deserves to be venerated, screw everyone else.

Altena, Sarah, and Homer, Mareeta TT, Travant GHB.

This is assuming they'd add Altena and Travant as Thracia characters but if they're added as Genealogy characters then switch it to Mareeta, Sarah, Homer banner, Othin TT, Raydrick GHB.

Kind of harder for me to make  theme here since it's the game I have the least experience with, but these are characters I remember liking.

I want Lara since she is a Dancer.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

No alts for pete's sake

Too late now. Reinhardt and Olwen will have an alt every time there is a Thracia Focus!

Pahn, Lara, Tina, Safy is a banner i could see getting in. i'm conflicted about Pahn bc he'll (probably?) be dagger user, but the King Sword....maybe they could mutate it into our first Brave Dagger + some ally buff effect like Pezkhats or w.e Sothe's weapon is.

GHB and TT unit: Troude or Salem? idk

things i really want but make no sense: Ronan, Othin, Eyros, Dean

I would love to see Lifis as the GHB, but the twist is you have to kill all the enemies without killing him to clear the map (since you have to capture him in Thracia). It would make for a different GHB objective, at least. Could be fun.

Pahn, Lara, Trewd, Tina as the banner (to go with Lifis)

Salem as the TT - again sort of because you have to capture him to recruit him, if I recall, so this makes sense.

...Honourable mention to Homer who I hope to show up on a random (maybe seasonal) banner as a refreshing bard because we need more actual bards, even if they decided Lara had to be the dancer in the actual game >.<

I would also really love to see Kein, Alba and Roberto as straight to 3-4* units as I'd love to see them actually get some lines and personality >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

Swimsuit Reinhardt, legendary hero Reinhardt, axe wielding Reinhart and Wyvren riding Reinhardt. 

Mareeta seems a pretty safe bet. She's part of Leif's little family, cute, popular and can be seen as Tracia's version of the popular Ayra archtype. 

Travant might be better to represent the Tracia villains because Veld and Reidrich are pretty sad

I mean, Travant and Altenna are practically mandatory at this point.  No, they're obligatory, even.  So they'll come in some form.

I'd imagine that Mareeta would get in over Thracia's variant of Brigid, and just as so since she's part of Leif's childhood.  I'd also imagine they might be inclined to put Shannam in once Shanan has also made the cut, and probably Orsin just because of his goddamn axe.  And I could see Sara getting in, having the ties she does to the main antagonistic force of the Jugdral games.

Since they have Reinhardt and Olwen, they should put in their rival Kempf (also because memes; I know they're thinking of the memes, that's how Dorcas got in).  And as one of the main villains, they'd probably put in Raydrick.  I could see either of them being in a GHB.  Anyone else who can become a dreadlord that I haven't mentioned yet might also make it in, either as a part of a banner, Tempest Trial, or a GHB.

Aside from these, I'd like to see Homer just because I can never get enough of those kinds of bards.  Maybe he could come in a banner with Shannam, since the two interact quite a bit.

If I had to make a set of FEH recruitments, it'd probably be something like: Orsin, Homer, and Shannam banner, Mareeta as TT reward, and Raydrick or Kempf as the GHB.  Or replace Shannam or Orsin with Sara.  Not entirely sure, but I know that Mareeta has gotta get in somehow.  I'd leave Travant and Altenna for the Genealogy banners personally.

Edited by Ertrick36

I kind of wish people would stop proposing Altena or Travant (and before them Ishtar and Julius) in a Thracia banner.

They are not playable nor can be fought in FE5. They should be in a Genealogy batch. The last Thracia batch already included only characters that were also Genealogy characters (Leif, Nanna & Finn). 

Reinhardt, Olwen and Saias are still the only 3 Thracia exclusive characters in Heroes right now. 

Man I feel the need to add a banner of fill those noted holes in the current suggestions

Linoan, Shiva, and Karin, with Conomore as TT and Amalda as GHB

15 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Swimsuit Reinhardt, legendary hero Reinhardt, axe wielding Reinhart and Wyvren riding Reinhardt. 

What a horrifying (yet depressing accurate) depiction of Thracia's future in FEH.

4 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I kind of wish people would stop proposing Altena or Travant (and before them Ishtar and Julius) in a Thracia banner.

Despite really wanting Altena and Travant (plus Arione, but nobody remembers him...) to be in FEH, I couldn't agree more. We should see more Thracian units in Thracia banners.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

I'll give you one guess.

Marty ?

Thracia 776 is in the unfortunate spot of only being represented by the absolute bare minimum of who should be in the game plus a couple of outliers.  They could make a banner focusing on just about any reasonable theme and it wouldn't seem out of place since it would probably be adding much needed characters.  Here's a handful of banners I'd like to see:

Fiana Freeblades:

Orsin [Green Axe Infantry]
Mareeta [Red Sword Infantry]
Tanya [Colorless Bow Infantry]

TT Reward: Eyvel [Red Sword Infantry]
GHB: Galzus [Green Axe Infantry]

Thieves of Dakia

Lara [Colorless Dagger Infantry]
Parn [Red Dagger Infantry]
Tina [Colorless Staff Infantry]

TT Reward: Salem [Red Tome Infantry]
GHB: Lifis [Blue Dagger Infantry]

Lara would be a refresher.

Knights of Leonster

Glade [Blue Lance Cavalry]
Selfina [Colorless Bow Cavalry]
Carrion [Red Sword Cavalry]

TT Reward: Xavier [Green Bow Armor]
GHB: Reidrick [Red Sword Armor]

Mages (Couldn't think of an appropriate title)

Asvel [Green Tome Infantry]
Miranda [Red Tome Infantry]
Sara / Safy [Colorless Staff Infantry]

TT Reward: Linoan [Blue Tome Infantry]
GHB: Kempf [Blue Tome Cavalry]

Even with all that we'd still be missing some prominent and/or popular folks.  The Dakia banner is kind of a reach, but I just want Salem in this game dammit. =[  Preferably not as a TT reward, but I'm not confident it'll happen any other way.