Who would you like to see in the next Binding Blade banner?

Garlyle

Following the format of the similar topics, it seems weird that this is the only one missing.

We should get Miledy, Gonzales, Rutger, GHB Gale, TT Zeiss

Or anyone from the following really: Percival, Dieck, Tate, Sue, Lalum, Igrene

I would like to see some older characters in Feh, and Binding blade has enough of those. 

Niime: Should have the apocalypse tome. gives +3 attack and ignores 30% res.

Yoder: Could be a staff user or use Aureola (the last one seems the most interesting). Haven't thought about an effect for Aureola

Marcus: Cavalier that focuses on def and res. Doesn't have spectacular stats but I would like to give him the niché of being able to use swords, axes, and lances. This way he can be very helpful to f2p units that need flexibility during f2p content but it won't be broken because he is statistically outclassed by other cavalry units that can only use one weapon type (I also think it would be a nice reference to paladins in the fe6 & 7 and to the fact that jeigan's have high weapon ranks)

This is of course more wishful thinking then realistic speculating since Feh barely has any old characters that look old (the few I can think of are Jeigan, Wrys & Gunter) and doesn't seem that excited to release other old characters that don't look like 12 year old girls. Because of this I also have some younger characters that I would like .

Dieck, Saul, Lugh, Miledy, Zeiss, Perceval, Shin and Hugh.

There are so many I really want...

I can't think of a banner, but Percival is my biggest want. Saul, too, so we have another male healer (and one I find good looking... sorry, Lucius...)

Percival, Saul, Dorothy, with Hugh as TT and Niime as GHB... just cos lol

For a more thematic banner - Zeiss, Miledy, Ellen, GHB - Galle, TT - Guinevere.

Lugh: Raigh is getting pretty lonely and Lugh is a pretty obvious add. He fills the shota role, has connections to three other characters already in the game and he's pretty popular. 

Niime: So far there aren't any old ladies in FE Heroes and Fire Emblem in general has never seen a character like Niime again after her introduction. 

Bearded Hector: Because four Hectors just aren't enough. 

4 minutes ago, Raven said:

Stop kidding yourselves. We'll never get an FE6 banner with the way things are going.

I dunno, they can always squeeze out a Lilina alt, or another Hector alt... or even a Roy alt, although they don't seem to care as much for him.

Or they can just give us more alts and forget that new characters exist, sorta like the Thracia banner attempted >.<

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I dunno, they can always squeeze out a Lilina alt, or another Hector alt... or even a Roy alt, although they don't seem to care as much for him.

Or they can just give us more alts and forget that new characters exist, sorta like the Thracia banner attempted >.<

I'd love a Roy alt. He could look exactly like he does in FE13 or even Smash 4, and I'd be chuffed. I just fear that when they finally do drop FE6 banners, GHBs, Legendaries and TTs, they will completely forget about the game for another ~20 months or more.

Lugh (blue infantry mage), Echidna (green axe infantry), and Perceval (red sword cavalry) on the banner, Yoder (colorless staff infantry) as the TT unit, and Brunnya (green infantry mage) as the GHB.

No real theme here. FE6 has been shafted so much, its first banner doesn't really need a theme. It just needs some notable characters, such as (most of) these.

Dieck (sword), Guinevere (blue? Could borrow Aureola), Lalum (dagger), and Lugh (red), Echidna TT, Idunn GHB (armoured dragon?)

Elphin (mage refresher), Perceval (sword), Miledy (sword just to make her stand out among wyverns?), and Brunnya (green) after that, with Gonzalez TT, and Gale (lance) GHB.

Miledy and Lugh are a must and should really have been in the game since the start.

Other characters who I want personally are Dorothy, Niime, Dieck and Echidna. Sue would be nice to get another much needed Horse Bow and member of Roy's harem in the general pool. And no matter what, Idunn has to be the GHB. Come on, IS.

Old Marcus (will be the best Old Unit on a Horse in Heroes)
Dieck
Lot (for some reason is a meme in Japan like Dorcas is for us Westerners, so could realistically make the cut)
Chad (for chad memes, noting more)
Lugh (since Raigh is in)
Wolt (Blood bros. with Roy)
Rutger
Sue (another cavalry bow wouldn't hurt surely)
Sin (same reason as above)
Gonzales
Echidna
Melady
Percival
Niime

Would of course love to see others as GHBs, like Idunn, Murdock and Gale.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I'd love a Roy alt. He could look exactly like he does in FE13 or even Smash 4, and I'd be chuffed. I just fear that when they finally do drop FE6 banners, GHBs, Legendaries and TTs, they will completely forget about the game for another ~20 months or more.

I dunno... they've finally remembered Jugdral a bit more (although people seem to complain that they've remembered Jugdral, finally :/) although Thracia seems dead and gone... I've heard Tellius is coming round next if some things are to be believed... so hopefully when they do do FE6, they give us a few banners - at least enough for most of the ones suggested here :)

Western Isles
- Lot/Gonzales
- Lalum
- Echidna

Etrurian Scum
- Elphin
- Perceval
- Douglas

Binding Ties
- Wolt/Lugh
- Sue
- Igrene

I want rather FE7 Marcus over FE6 one since he is almost too similar to Jagen in his older days. The same can be applied to various other characters like Rutger, Dieck or the Christmas Knights, so I don't find them very likely if we account for "uniqueness".

I'd like Saul and Dorothy. I've always thought the idea of a women-chasing priest to be hilarious and Saul has always been one of my favourite Binding Blade characters for it and yet I don't think I've ever heard his name mentionned by anyone in anything. 

I like his dynamic with Dorothy, who sort of keeps him in check.

Other characters I'd appreciate to see included to complete a set that is roughly nonsensical: Guinevere, Echidna and Niime.

I think some I’d like are Milady, Thea, Lalum (blue tome dancer), Elfin (bow refresher), Gonzales, Geese, Chad, Juno, Sin, Sue, and Igrene. Murdock and Brunya would be awesome as GHBs.

Like The Priest said though, there are a lot of “clones” in FE6 (Binding Blade could be seen as a series reboot and it takes a lot of similarities from FE3), so a good 1/5th of the cast could be ignored for a good period of time.