Who do you think should be in the next batch of heroes from Fates?

GrandeRampel

Yes, I am 100% serious. We had it for the other games, it's only fair we have this topic even for Fates. Otherwise we are exactly like IS, who decides to treat certain games differently, just because.

So, the rules for this topic are as follows:

1. You have to create an hypothetic new banner for Fates, who makes some sort of sense thematically and has 3-4 units in it, with a TT reward and a GHB

2. No alts whatsoever.

3. This rule is not as strict as the others, but I will follow it. No Kaden, Keaton, Selkie or Velouria. If beasts come, they should really come in a Tellius banner first.

With that said, I have three idead in mind.

First, a Nohr banner:

Benny, Charlotte, Nyx and Shura. With Young!Garon as a TT reward and Arete as GHB.

Benny, Charlotte and Nyx are among the few Nohrians not in the game yet, and Shura lives in Nohr, even if he is Hoshidan. Young!Garon on a horse, wielding Siegfried is something I always wanted.

We always heard that Garon used to be a just king, and noble warrior before he was transformed in the Blob, but we never get to see this for ourselves. This doesn't break the 2° rule, because I consider the original Garon and the Goo Monster to be different characters. Arete makes sense as a GHB since she was a boss unit and the queen of Nohr for a while. Plus we will never get a Revelation banner.

The second banner is a Hoshidan one, and for this I have a lot more options:

Rinkah, Hayato, Orochi and Reina on the banner, with a Scarlet TT and Mikoto or Sumeragi as a GHB.

Rinkah, Hayato and Orochi are easy to explain, and Reina would be the clear star of the banner as the third flying bow. Scarlet is there because of her deep connection with Ryoma, the future king of Hoshido. Mikoto or Sumeragi are interchangeable.

My third idea is a new kids banner:

Forrest, Kiragi, Caeldori and Midori. Asugi as the TT reward and for the GHB... Candace!

Forrest and Kiragi are the last remaining prince, they should be in the game, and Forrest can be the first male horse healer. Caeldori is popular and female, so she makes sense. Midori I will explain together with the GHB and Asugi is here to finish the awakening clones trio and be done with it. Now, Candace as the GHB, let me explain. I always found the capturable bosses a really cool addition, and even if I understand that main villains like Iago or even Anankos should have precedence, I can't help but want one of them in the game, and I feel like Candace is one of the more memorable, and she is connected to Midori, who I put on the banner. But I could see the case for Nichol as the GHB and Sophie on the banner, so that's fine too.

Well, I'm about done here, can't wait to hear your opinions.

Forrest, Forrest, Forrest, Forrest GHB, and Forrest TT

-my dream fates banner

In all seriousness, something like Forrest, Kiragi, Mozu for banner, Hayato TT and Iago GHB I guess.

just include Forrest and we’re good.

Orochi as red (with Rauðrserpent), Hayato as green (with Gronnserpent), Reina as grey (THE kinshi knight!); Fuga as tempest reward (any colour works; green?); Hans (green) or Iago (red) as GHB.

Hayato is just a token Hoshidan who is also coincidentally a guy.

This may be surprising but, Rinkah please!

Other than that I would put Hayato, Reina and Orochi in this banner. 

And for GHB I want Mikoto. 

Honestly, if I just get my Rinkah I don't care what the other units will be. 

Edited by Stroud

I just started Fates Birthright recently, but i would say to put Rinkah and Orochi in it (i'm going to A+ them for sure, loving their supports), Reina seems really cool too, even if i'm not sure if i'm using her because i'm already training the 2 archers. 

Forrest. It was already absurd he didn't get to join with his retainers and he seems quite popular. Kiragi could accompany him.

But honestly I think that should be all new characters Fates should get. There are already so, so much Fates characters and I doubt they will stop hogging the seasonals anytime soon. 

A lot of people are suggesting another Nohr banner before we even get an actual Hoshidan one... Really?

Hoshidan banner with Orochi, Rinka, Mozume, Mitama.  Mikoto as GHB would be interesting, though potentially heartbreaking.

As for Nohr, Forrest is the only one left that I care about. Rest can be whatever, so long as the banner appears after we get more Hoshidan units first.

Edited by Nanima

Hoshidan-focused banner: Hayato (green Serpent tome), Orochi (red Serpent tome), Reina (bow flier) and Rinkah (Axe infantry). Yukimura (Cavalry dagger) TT, Fuuga (infantry... sword? Lance? Axe?) GHB.

Nohr-focused banner: Nyx (Red tome), Charlotte (Axe infantry), Benny (Lance armor). TT is Ignatius, GHB is Anankos!Gunter.

Children-focused banner; Kiragi, Forrest, Midori, Sophie. TT is Dwyer, no GHB.

Hoshido: Rinkah, Orochi, Hayato, Reina, Mozu TT (You know that's not impossible, despite her not being male), Yukimura GHB

Nohr: Nyx, Charlotte, Scarlet, Benny TT, Shura GHB

Kids: Kiragi, Forrest, Percy, no related TT/GHB

All of Fates G1 finally cleared out!

Hoshido: Rinkah, Hayato and Orochi for banner units, Mikoto for GHB and Izana for Tempest.

Nohr: Charlotte, Benny and Shura for banner units, Scarlet for GHB and Nyx for Tempest

Kids: Mitama, Forrest, Asugi and Caeldori (since Rhajat is in Heroes already) for banner units.

Don't think I didn't notice that stanky opinion in that rules set of yours.

Given the limitations, the character I personally want most is Mozu.  Screw the opinions of all the people who voted in that one poll in Japan (except for the very fine people who got 'Boro to be 3rd place among females), Mozu is a quality character.  She can be in a banner/TT with the Hoshidans Rinkah, Orochi, and Reina, and someone like Yukimura can be a GHB.  Don't give a slight damn about Hayato.

Nohr only really has Nyx, standard!Charlotte, and Benny missing.  Shura doesn't necessarily count since he's technically from Hoshido (or rather, the Hoshidan region), but I guess he can be in a TT/GHB.  On a side note, why is it explicitly in Conquest that he and Flora come at better times?

Children... well, I would really like to see Forrest.  And I guess he'd have to be complemented with Kiragi.  I guess... Mitama and... uh, Percy?  Or Midori?  Honestly, I only really would care about Forrest and Mitama at this point outside of the beast girls, and TC restricted them.

And let's have amiibo!Fates!Lucina as a GHB somewhere, so that Lucina can have the most alts :Kappa:

25 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Don't think I didn't notice that stanky opinion in that rules set of yours.

Hey, my rules are heartbreaking even for me at times. I am one of Velouria's biggest fans (my little red riding hood child <3).

But if other beast units come before laguz it will be the start of World War 3. Think of all the innocents who will perish!

Our actions have consequences Ertrick!

1 minute ago, GrandeRampel said:

Our actions have consequences Ertrick!

Okay, if you're gonna be spouting legendary quotes from everyone's favorite Sonic fan, I can't stay opposed.

I'll let it go just this once.  I'll be watching, waiting, and hoping for the day that we get that Little Red Riding Wolfskin who loves trash as much as Dani Devito, whenever that day will come, but I'll accept that it won't come immediately.  Though regardless, I do hope beast units make their Heroes debut soon.

I'd like Orochi, Mitama, Nyx and Rinkah.

Well damn, that's 4 girls, I should try harder but I kind of dislike most of Fates's male characters, lords especially. :(

I can't think of any I like other than Arthur, Subaki and Odin, who were all launch units.

This one is super tough.

Hoshido: Orochi (blue mage infantry), Rinkah (axe infantry), and Reina (colorless bow flier) on the banner, Hayato (green infantry mage) as the TT unit, Hans (something something yadda yadda) as the GHB.

Nohr: Benny (lance armor), Charlotte (axe infantry), and Nyx (red mage infantry) on the banner, Iago (mage of some sort) as the GHB. Maybe Percy or Ignatius as the TT. Nohr has pretty much everything.

Both: Mozu (lance infantry), Shura (colorless bow infantry), and Izana (infantry mage of some sort) on a banner.

Children: Forrest (red mage cavalry), Caeldori (lance flier), Kiragi (colorless bow infantry) and Dwyer (staff cavalry) on a banner.

I'm gonna agree with most here and say we need an Hoshidan themed banner.

Banner: Orochi (blue mage), Rinkah (green axe), Reina (colorless bow)

TT: Hayato (green mage)

GHB: Yukimura (colorless bow or dagger)

I feel like all the good character from the good fates game are gone but I will see what I can do.

The Conquest Banner:

Sophie, Shura, Benny, with Forest as TT, and Hans as GHB (the only thing keeping Charlotte from replacing Sophie is her Bridal alt...)

Man that was hard, they really have a good selection of conquest character.

The Birthright Banner (child banner just like the most recent Conquest one... ugh this is going to happen soon isn't it )

Mitama, Kiragi and Caeldori, with Reina as TT and Scarlet as GHB

Lets see currently we have zero of the four heroes from fates I actually care about so they should add them.

Shura, Scarlet, Benny, Mozu banner when?

Edited by Mackc2