Who do you think should be in the next batch of heroes from Fates?

GrandeRampel

As someone who hates Fates, I really don't wanna see another banner from it, but I suppose it's only fair if I do some banners for this as well

Hoshdo:

Banner: Orochi, Rinkah, Reina

Tempest Trial Reward: Hayato

Grand Hero Battle: Fuga

Nohr:

Banner: Charlotte, Benny, Nyx

Tempest Trial Reward: Shura

Grand Hero Battle: Scarlet (I'm just going with Scarlet cuz she's a boss in CQ, and I really don't want either Iago or Hans in Heroes)

I would not be sad if there never was a Fates banner ever again. If I were to make a banner I would have to look up whos in that game again. The only character I can think of this fast is Reina, who was the only character I liked from that game. 

On 18/10/2018 at 12:29 AM, Hero_Lucina said:

Anthony. 

Just Anthony

You know what? I'm with you on this one. Thanks to a friend of mine who made him and his face a BIG meme in our circle of friends I have a soft spot for the guy now. I would pull for him.

Hoshido banner: Orochi (I'd prefer blue tome infantry, though she could be green too, just not red because we have enough powerful-but-slow red mages), Rinkah (axe infantry, hopefully with a personal club), Reina... Izana, maybe? It feels like he should get in, and there aren't enough first gen Hoshido characters left for more than two banners, iirc.

TT: Mozu, but I could see us getting Hayato instead.

Really, I just want Orochi. With good stats if possible, but if being mediocre is the price for not having the kind of art Kagerou ou Ishtar are saddled with, so be it.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:25 PM, GrandeRampel said:

You know what? I'm with you on this one. Thanks to a friend of mine who made him and his face a BIG meme in our circle of friends I have a soft spot for the guy now. I would pull for him.

I need to see those memes

there arent much apealing characters left for me in fates since almost all characters are in but if there should be a banner:

Banner: Reina (regular bow flyer), Kiragi and Forrest (to round up the lord childs)

GHB: Arete (stave unit or green mage)

TT: Rinkah i guess, all other choices make no sense or arent apealing

2 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I need to see those memes

You can easily replicate them for yourself. Literally just put Anthony's face (the one in which he laughs like a crazy person) on the body of a famous traitor or trickster. Bonus points if you also put Corrin's face on the betrayed. Like put Anthony on Hans' face from Frozen and Corrin on Anna.