Who do you think should be in the next batch of heroes from Awakening?

Ottservia

Yep looks I'm the one doing this one because as @GrandeRampel has said in his fates version of the thread we did this for all the other games so it's only fair. Anyway Standard rules just make a  hypothetical awakening banner with either a GHB or a TT reward though no Panne or Yarne because Laguz.

Anyway here's one idea I had for a kids banner:

Nah, Cynthia, Laurent, and either Severa/Inigo/Owain with maybe an Aversa GHB

6 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Gangrel and the two Khans seem the most important characters not yet in the game. 

Some of the kids could be added but I don't think they should be going for Inigo, Severa and Owain since they are already in the game due to their appearance in the Fates cast 

Agreed mostly the only reason I see one of those three being on the banner is because mostly of popularity to get the banner to sell seeing how IS tends to use alts that way and I feel that would be a good way to go about it. Also aside from Inigo(and kind of Owain) they’re pretty lackluster units and hopefully their awakening selves coming in could remedy that.

Edited by Otts486

Miriel, Kellam and Vaike are mandatory and you should feel ashamed if you don't think they are. The last shepards to get in the game, how sad T.T

I guess they can complete the banner with Basilio, make Flavia the TT reward and Gangrel or Validar the GHB.

Miriel (red tome infantry), Vaike (green axe infantry), and yeah, I guess Kellam (blue lance knight) on the banner; Say’ri (red sword infantry) as the tempest reward, and Gangrel (red sword infantry) as the GHB.

I’d also want Severa (red sword infantry), Owain (red sword infantry), and Inigo (red sword infantry), but alas, this is never going to happen. Sadness.

Edited by Vaximillian

Reposted from the other thread.

Gen 1 banner of Say'ri (sword), Ricken (green tome) and Flavia (sword or ax). TT reward of Trickster Anna, and the gbh of Aversa.

Gen 2 banner of Noire (bow), Nah (dragon), and Laurent (tome). TT reward of Kjelle, and the gbh of Priam.

Vaike, Miriel and Kellam are the the ones I feel should be in the most.  Of course two guys on the banner is probably asking to much so it won't happen.  As to GHB Gangrel would be my top choice and for TT I hope for Priam.

I want to see Panne and Yarne, as well as any unit who can be Dark Fliers. Obviously, I would be fine with more Olivia alts and Dancers/Singers in general too.

Gregor (sword infantry), Vaike (axe infantry), and Miriel (mage infantry, most likely blue for color diversity) on the banner, Kellam (lance armor) as the TT unit, Gangrel (sword infantry) as the GHB.

For second gen, Cynthia (lance flier), Brady (staff infantry), and Laurent (mage infantry, green?) on the banner, Severa (sword infantry) as the TT unit, and Valider (mage infantry, red?) as the GHB.

Inigo, Owain, and Severa at some point. I am honestly surprised only one of them have received an alt so far, especially with Owain placing rather high both times in CYL. That and Severa and Owain could really use an art update, Selena isnt too bad but Odin looks ridiculous. And both are rather lackluster as units, especially now.

For Gen 1, I’d like Say’ri, Emmeryn, and I guess Basilio. Gangrel would be a cool GHB unit too. 

As for Gen 2, all I want is Cynthia. I need my Awakening daughter to come home.

Even if all the Ikes we have would sort of make his appearance less striking, I want Priam to get in this game badly. He needs to be expanded on past the incredibly little amount we know of him from Awakening.

I also want Aversa, Gangrel, Kellam, Owain, and Cervantes. I wouldn't mind Emmeryn with a prf staff either.

I've always imagined Aversa, Gangrel, and Emmeryn being on a banner while Priam is a TT+ reward. Dunno about GHB. At that time I had Walhart in mind as the GHB.

6 hours ago, Zihark11 said:

GHB Walhart would be cool as well

Already exists

Edited by Arcphoenix

Gen 1: Vaike, Miriel, say-ri the khans and there is probably someone I am forgetting.

Oh and cerventeas 

Gen2: Noire, Inigo, Brady, Kjelle 

Edited by Mackc2

Wow, there sure are a lot of topics discussing who could show up in the next banner for such and such game. I will take a crack at it as well.

Banner: Cynthia (Flying Lance), Laurent (Infantry Red Tome), Nah (Armored Green Stone) and if there is a fourth unit then Severa (Infantry Sword or Cavalry Bow)

GHB: Validar (Infantry Red Tome)

TT: Brady (Infantry Staff)