Who do you think should be in the next batch of heroes from FE4 Gen 2?

Gregster101

This is just my personal wish list, so feel free to disagree, but here's who I personally want

Banner:
-Shannan (Infantry Red Sword Unit, comes with the Balmung)

-Patty (Infantry Colorless Dagger Unit, comes with a dagger version of the Sleep Sword)

-Arthur (Mounted Green Tome Unit, comes with an Elwind tome)

-Tine (Infantry Blue Tome Unit, comes with a Thoron tome)

Tempest Trial: Larcei (Infantry Red Sword Unit, comes with Larcei's Blade)

Grand Hero Battle: Travant (Flying Blue Lance Unit, comes with the Gungnir)

What about you guys, who do you personally want?

I already posted my dream Gen Gen 2 batch in that other thread but whatever.

Altena (blue lance flier), Tine (blue tome infantry), Shannan (red sword infantry) on the banner; Oifey (red sword cavalry) as tempest reward; Travant (blue lance flier) as GHB.

Can replace Tine with Arthur (green tome infantry) if colour balance is absolutely necessary but the batch is male-biased already anyway.

Lakche (sword infantry), Tinny (blue tome infantry), and Sety (green tome infantry).

Manfroy (red tome infantry) as the Grand Hero Battle and Johan (axe cavalry) as the Tempest Trials reward.

Shannan (sword infantry), Altenna (lance flier), and Patty (colorless dagger infantry) after that. Hopefully, that gives them enough time to figure out what they want to do with daggers.

Trabant (lance flier) as the Grand Hero Battle and Arione (lance flier) as the Tempest Trials reward so we can have the whole family.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Shannan and Altena would be nice at least, to get their holy weapons in the game. Can only get Travant as GHB to get Gungneir as well.

Given Tailtyu's in the game, I imagine one of her kids would get in eventually, and I imagine Tine would probably get prioritized over Arthur. Just my guess on that.

Other than that, I don't really mind who else they put in.

Gosh I feel like I burned my best 2 gen 2 ones on the First Genealogy thread, but here is another sub, and normal set:

My Substitute for the Substitutes Banner:

Femina, Jeanne, and Amid, with Sharlow as the TT and Johalva for GHB (because the horseless Axe boy is clearly the substitute of that choice)

My Second Second Generation Banner (AKA Genealogy's Thracia Banner):

Delmund, Ced, Corple and Athena with Hannibal as the TT and Arione as GHB (I honestly wanted to add Arthur and Tinne here, but Corple and Hannibal were needed once I realized the theme of this Banner)