Which Heroes do you want to be your parent, sibling, and child?

XRay

This is a variation on the "who would you date/screw, marry, and kill," and I think this is more interesting.

I want Niles or Odin as my dad. They both seem fun to be around. For mom, I guess I would go with Soleil, it would be cool to have your mom teach you how to pick up girls.

As for siblings, what I want from them kind of depends on age and gender. For onee-chan, I want Laegjarn; you cannot get a better badass older sister who would spoil and die for you; even Camilla would not die for you. For imouto-tan, I want Elise since she is basically diabetes on steroids; Laevatein and HATF!Sharena comes really close too though. For big brother, I want Reinhardt because he is cool and badass. For little brother, I guess I would go with Leo since I think we can get along well. If I were to pick only one sibling though, then it has to be Laegjarn.

As for my kid, I want F!Morgan as my daughter. She is smart and witty. I guess M!Morgan is pretty similar too, so he would be my son.

If we are doing one for pets too, then I will go with Minerva. Feh is cute and all, but you cannot beat flying. Minerva can also be cute in her own way too.

As for the original cliché question, I would date Loki, marry Lucina or Anna, and kill Surtr. Kind of boring. Loki and Surtr are pretty obvious picks. Lucina is tough and strong with the weight of the world on her shoulders, and I find that very attractive. I love Anna a lot too because we both love money, and I think we might get along the best.

So, who would you want one as part of your family? Do you have any other interesting variations on the "date, marry, kill" question?

17 minutes ago, XRay said:

This is a variation on the "who would you date/screw, marry, and kill," and I think this is more interesting.

True, since hate and sex are removed from the equation, this is bound to give better answers. Unless you're "adopted" by or "adopt" your sexual partner.

Of whom is in...

The Titan is a proven mother, would accept. A father? Finn, I don't even need to play FE5 to say so. I'll just assume him to be a good dad. 

A sibling? I guess Oscar for a mild, dependable bro, and the sister, why not... Micaiah so, I'd guess.

A child? Don't really want kids, but I guess Raigh. Seems independent enough. For the daughter, perhaps Julia.

51 minutes ago, XRay said:

If we are doing one for pets too, then I will go with Minerva. Feh is cute and all, but you cannot beat flying. Minerva can also be cute in her own way too.

You uh....don't mean princess Minerva right? Because that would be kinda kinky...um I mean awkward. 

Parents....definitely Xander. He seems like a good dad if you ignore that deeprealm Nonsense which I do. 

Siblings....definitely Henry. Fun times all around. For sisters maybe Celica. 

Children, well there can't be any better ones then Morgan and Morgan. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Father Finn - yeah this is stupidly easy choice like seriously

Older Sibling Seliph - because why pick between Older Sister or Older Brother when you can have a sibling who can easilly qualify as both.

Not sure for child

14 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

You uh....don't mean princess Minerva right? Because that would be kinda kinky...um I mean awkward. 

That would be kinky. Imagine a lady-wyvern in a busty red armor.

I have been reading The Lusty Argonian Maid too much.

Oh, that's an interesting question.

I would love to have Greil as a father, he would be cool, dependable and would teach me how to fight and stuff.

For the mother it's a tough choice. I'm thinking Camilla would be a good mother, and this has nothing to do with how beautiful she is. She just strikes me as someone who would be very kind, protective and sometimes spoil me. A good opposite to Greil, who would not spoil me but teach me the ways of life in his own way.

For my little sister Elise comes before anyone else, she would be so much fun to have around.

Shannan strikes me as someone who would be a very good big brother. I would be happy to have a brother so cool, and I would look up to him a lot.

For a younger brother, perhaps Henry, who would also be a lot of fun to hang out with, or maybe Ross, we could become the axe brothers of Magvel together, going on an adventure and becoming great heroes.

Palla would probably be the best big sister ever.

As for a daughter, it's easy. Female Kana, who is still the child unit i bonded the most with in my experience with Fates.

The son is tougher to figure out, but I guess a kid like Forrest would be cool. He strikes me as someone very mature and kind, and he would probably get along well with hi sister.

As for the cliché question:

I would date and screw Tanith, marry Beruka, because after Fates I can't imagine another mother for my Kana, and kill Validar, or Hilda, or maybe Jedah. The bigger turds basically.

I want Owain to be my son. He's such a sweet son! I love how imaginative and lively he is, too. But it's not possible, since Lissa will always be his mother. This was my thought as I played through Awakening since he was introduced. It's been a while since I played it, but I remember thinking that.

As for mom/dad/siblings... … Nope. I got nothing. Too satisfied with my parents and sister irl. I mean, our family isn't perfect, obviously, but the more we interact, the more obvious it is that we were meant to be a family.

Parents- I really haven't seen too many good examples of parenting in Fire Emblem just yet....

[Several spoilers]

Spoiler

I could probably go on for a long time about bad parents in Fire Emblem. Garon, Validar, Darin of Laus, Nergal, Surtr, possibly Chrom and Lissa's father, Deeprealms, Marth's dad in the OVA iirc, etc.

...except for Elbert and maybe Mikoto.

Sibling- Elise and Ryoma

Daughter- Nino. No doubts about that. Kana would be a close second

Edited by Arcphoenix

Deirdre is everyone’s mum. She can be my mum too.
Dad, no idea. Elbert? He did great job on bringing up Eliwood and indirectly Roy.

Siblings, can I be the youngest with Palla and Boey?

Can’t think of anyone who could be my kids, though.

5 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

maybe Mikoto.

Maybe I just have a morbid standard for relationships in general, but I would put Mikoto as a good mom. She died for Corrin after all.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t think of anyone who could be my kids, though.

What about HATF!Sharena Sharena? She is cute and adorable.

Edited by XRay

Parents - Chrom always seemed like he'd make a good dad. I love his interactions with Lucina, especially, so I'll go with him. Marry him to Titania, who seems like she'd be a good mum.

Sibling - Maria is too adorable to not say. Plus you know she'll go above and beyond to help if anything happened to you...

Child - Nino. She needs someone to look after her properly >.<

Parents: A lot of the characters just seem too young for being parents. Pretty much the reason why some parent-child relations in Fates seem messed up when we are meant to swallow a teenager/someone their early twenties has a child almost the same age as them. (Awakening saves itself from this via time travel) So when putting those aside, I think Titania would make a very good mom. She is pretty much a combo of this and big sister to Ike and Mist already. I love her calm and reasonable support of them both, and I would think she'd be a great mom to any child.

Siblings: I have no idea as far as older siblings are concerned, probably because I don't have any in real life and no one ever filled that kind of role for me. As for younger siblings (which I also do not have, but my cousin was basically a younger brother to me when we were kids), I would say Sakura, for she is sweet and kind but shares the same shyness with me, so I could relate and maybe try to help her with it. I'd include Takumi as a younger brother, but with how similar we are, I'm not sure we'd get along.

Children: None, because I don't even want kids in real life.

Edited by Nanima