how do I close a topic?

squid4001

When you're viewing your topic, scroll your mouse to the upper right corner of the first post in the topic and click "report post".

Or message a moderator, either a global moderator or a moderator for that specific board.  Point is to bring it to the attention of a mod so that they can take care of it.

I'm pretty sure those are the only ways to get a topic deleted; you can't just delete them yourself.

5 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

When you're viewing your topic, scroll your mouse to the upper right corner of the first post in the topic and click "report post".

Or message a moderator, either a global moderator or a moderator for that specific board.  Point is to bring it to the attention of a mod so that they can take care of it.

I'm pretty sure those are the only ways to get a topic deleted; you can't just delete them yourself.

what I mean is that I want to stop people from typing on it.

37 minutes ago, squid4001 said:

what I mean is that I want to stop people from typing on it.

Even so, you still would have to contact a mod or admin or report the original post.  Here's a full list of the site's staff.  I'd mostly recommend either one of the global moderators (particularly Eclipse), they're usually on and one of their main jobs is closing/deleting topics.  And I would recommend actually contacting one of them, if only to get clarification on what to do.