A: Bracing Blow 2
B: Guard 3
C: Panic Ploy 3
S: 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one was rather easy, my Leon was able to enemy phase almost everyone after getting rid of Myrrh and the Red Mage on hard and lunatic. As for infernal, I used my Flier team, with Bride Sanaki took out Ephraim right at the beginning, and after that it was all about avoiding the archer, and taking care of the others with firesweep Shigure and Grima.

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with L'Arachel, L!Lyn, Shiro and Seigbert easily. 

Infernal cleared with Y!Tiki, Myrrh, Ninian and F!Grima after failing to figure out a sword who could tank the flier adequately. Tiki gets +6 to stats, sits and breaks Myrrh, the flier and the cav, while the others move about. Grima tanks the flier, Myrrh is sat so she can take Ephraim out later and because of how the mage moves in these turns Ninian easily walks up and beats it. Man Tiki is busted.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @kirauza343

Managed to record this one early. Pretty easy yet again, but I like BHBs for being fun maps to experiement on anyway. Not everything has to be a nail-biting challenge. 

Music is New Power Awakens from Tales of Zestiria. I finally managed to make good use of the Fuujin's refinement in this one. My first clear actually had me circling the whole map in a deadlier version of ring-around-the-rosie, but then I had to switch some seals for TT and when I came back I didn't remember who had which seal. That's how this particular clear came to be, which is much more efficent, but sadly less fun to watch. 

Once I finally get around to building up Sakunyan completely, I'll post another clear with her.~ 

@mampfoid

I’m a tad short on time right now, but I managed to throw something together.

Guard would maybe have been more effective if they’d been on easier-to-reach enemies...not that I’m complaining.

Myrrh is a dragon, confirmed.

Edited by LordFrigid

@Nanima Awesome use of the terrain and of vanilla Takumi's refine! I love the theme clear as usual.

Personally the most annoying part of this map were those flier movement skills

Just needed to give Micaiah enough of a boost to keep quick riposte active (one of these days I'll try to build her for speed but today is not that day) and to realize that I needed to initiate at the bottom to avoid Myrrh getting flier guidanced into Micaiah.

Well, beat Infernal first try. The team was the usual 3 regulars of L!Ike, B!Lucina, Julia + Eirika as spare of the week. Julia vaporized Ephraim, Ike wrecked the mage and horse archer, Julia finished off Myrrh after Ike hurt her, Eirika killed the axe cavalier, and Lucina took out the pegasus. All in all, a very simple BHB.

@mampfoid

Tried it with my cavalry units but Camus can't survive hits because of the Panic Ploy bow knight so I went with my flier team.

Notes:

ToD!Nowi needed Iote's Shield to survive a hit from the bow knight

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

Pretty easy BHB map thanks to my fliers team; cleared Infernal first try without attempting the lower difficulties beforehand.

+1 Summer Corrin: Blarblade+, Reposition, Glimmer, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Fortify Fliers, Iote's Shield, S-rank ally support with New Years Azura
+Spd/-Atk New Years Azura: +Spd Hagoita+, Fury 3, Flier Formation 3
+Atk/-Spd Cherche: eff. Cherche's Axe, Reposition, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Fortify Fliers
+Def/-Spd Elincia: Reposition, Moonbow, Hit and Run, Goad Fliers

8 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Tried it with my cavalry units and they can't survive hits because of the Panic Ploy bow knight so I went with my flier team.

I sniped him with The Reinhardt and then repositioned him away with Xander who then tanked the swordbreaking peg like a champ he is.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Gee Ephraim! How come Intsys lets you have two BHBs?

Lyn and Florina, Ike and Mist, Marth and Tiki, Marth and Caeda,... Even Gray and Clair, Mae and Boey or Cain and Abel would work, but why Ephraim again?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I cleared Lunatic (ahh trusty Ishtar/Hosh!Micaiah duo.you never fail me). LB!Myrrh took out the armourslayer/axe unit.. Lyn took out Myrrh,  etc. 
Quick Rispote 2, Blaze Dance, and Blaze Atk/Res .

Now I have to figure out infernal. 
this might be the one i have to give up again

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I sniped him with The Reinhardt and then repositioned him away with Xander who then tanked the swordbreaking peg like a champ he is.

Myrrh didn't attack your Xander via Flier Guidance?

Edited by Flying Shogi

1 minute ago, tobuShogi said:

Myrrh doesn't attack you via Flier Guidance?

Somehow she didn’t on Infernal and Lunatic, and only did on Hard. Maybe something interfered with her priorities on the higher difficulties?

First time I had little trouble with a BHB. Huh. Used Freddy, Sigurd, Reinhardt, and a dancer. I was surprised at how easy it was to keep Freddy away from the red mage and Myrrh while he tanked everything else. Reinhardt took care of Ephraim and the red mage, Sigurd baited and then deleted Myrrh, Freddy was responsible for everything else. lol

I say again, Freddy = MVP! <3

2 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

Awesome use of the terrain and of vanilla Takumi's refine! I love the theme clear as usual.

Personally the most annoying part of this map were those flier movement skills

Thanks, it was a lot of fun actually!

Your clear was great as well. Micaiah just tore through the mage and cavalry. Nice positioning work too!