Bound Hero Battle: Ephraim and Myrrh

SatsumaFSoysoy

@mampfoid Oh darn! I thought I removed the extra time at the end in my editor but I was so distracted responding to other people's clears it must have slipped my mind! Replacing the video is kind of annoying especially when this forum hates me editing long posts with lots of tags (I wish it was like vimeo where you can replace and still use the same link).

Sorry for bringing up bad Summer Tana memories, I hope you get her back soon again! Or they release Atk/Spd push in the normal pull soon. But yeah Summer Tana was key in that clear, she even needed her base skill Renewal to refresh Atk/Spd Push since she needs that boost to damage Myrrh enough so that my Myrrh can finish her off.

@Landmaster Thanks! These clears are a result of many....many...many...trial and error situations for me haha. If these things still cost stamina like they did in the past, then I wouldn't be able to figure out these solutions and would have wasted many stamina potions for these results haha. I read Smite was good on L'Ephraim one day and it made sense because of how Flame Siegmund worked, and it's still one of my favourite skills on him.

Gotta love Fire mages having high Res which means they like using Iceberg lol

@Alexmender Ooooh, another one that knows KOF? And thanks! L'Ephraim really is a lone wolf for these clears- plus I needed to somehow bait the bow cav away from the rest of the team. Splitting up was the key, especially with a team of unbalanced colours. Fun fact, if Ephraim had Sturdy Stance then the bow cav would ignore him, and this meant Sanaki and co would be too outnumbered. Myrrh being +Res really was the tipping point in giving her my only spare Hector, it just works really well for her!

@Nanima Thanks, I think in a past try I gave Owain Brazen Atk/Res seal and he actually ORKOs Myrrh which is impressive. Are you doing DC Berkut's Lance Oboro? Or a different lance? Yeah, I wish DC was easier to find- it's a dream build for my Oboro as well but there are other that need more priority, plus Myrrh is part of my new arena team so DC made sense (plus being armour meant I could also give Goad Armour in case I need it for a specific clear).

Also Kinshi Sakura when? So you can have Flying Gravity Hoshido style

@SatsumaFSoysoy I may or may not have repeated my recording many times until I got that specific Sacred Stones quote haha, but thanks! Sanaki tanking the sword flier with Swordbreaker was no problem, to be honest the harder part was getting her to double the axe cavalier so my team wouldn't be outnumbered. Then I remembered Owain's C skill was a thing which was perfect with Drive Spd.

@Ginko I didn't noticed that funny quote from Ephraim! Too bad about -Atk, hope you can get a better one soon. She can still be a nice cheap AA option with in-built TA at least, and she's great at tanking green mages. Just very slow so she needs a breaker.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh darn! I thought I removed the extra time at the end in my editor but I was so distracted responding to other people's clears it must have slipped my mind! Replacing the video is kind of annoying especially when this forum hates me editing long posts with lots of tags (I wish it was like vimeo where you can replace and still use the same link).

Ha, no worries. 

Didn't know this was possible in Vimeo, could make some space and add videos with sound that way (the videos my phone records are huge). Don't know if I want to redo so many clears though.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sorry for bringing up bad Summer Tana memories, I hope you get her back soon again! Or they release Atk/Spd push in the normal pull soon. But yeah Summer Tana was key in that clear, she even needed her base skill Renewal to refresh Atk/Spd Push since she needs that boost to damage Myrrh enough so that my Myrrh can finish her off.

Wasn't serious, I'm glad I can enjoy Tana in your clears. ;-)

To be honest I'm more than happy with Aversa right now. Gave her Rauðrblade+ and I'm waiting for a Sothe for her. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Thanks, I think in a past try I gave Owain Brazen Atk/Res seal and he actually ORKOs Myrrh which is impressive. Are you doing DC Berkut's Lance Oboro? Or a different lance? Yeah, I wish DC was easier to find- it's a dream build for my Oboro as well but there are other that need more priority, plus Myrrh is part of my new arena team so DC made sense (plus being armour meant I could also give Goad Armour in case I need it for a specific clear).

Also Kinshi Sakura when? So you can have Flying Gravity Hoshido style

Wow that does sound pretty nice. And yeah, that's what I am going for. She'll be the more mixed ranged defense counterpart to my brick wall +10 Hinata. I am thinking of a team amde up of +10 Hinata, Oboro, Soren and Sakura. Soren because the game lacks a green Hoshidan mage in the 3-4* pool. It's still in the very early stages though. It does make sense to favour Myrrh for you. Mine is also on my arena team, so she'd want the same ideally. She recently got Steady Stance at least.

Oh yeah, we really do need her soon (when my orbs are ready).   

@mcsilas Aw, a little disappointed you went with the 96 version of Esaka instead of the 98 one. Still nostalgia abound. Nice to see Owain's debut and how his kit fit so perfectly in your parameters here. It's funny what you said about my Matthew clear because the same applied here. I blinked and it was over.

Props on your SS clear as well. It was well done, but I admire the lengths you went for an Ephraim duel (why no "I'll face myself though?!?!") when Lute could have easily done away with him. It's hard enough sometimes just crafting the team for the clears, generally if I want specific duels they have to fall into place on their own, I can rarely make them happen.

@mampfoid It's almost sad how coveted DC is when honestly I have a million more units that want CC. And honestly? I probably wouldn't be nearly as indecisive. I've never given thought to a CC/Vantage set for Priscilla. She'd sadly have to get in line. Sothe, LA!Lyn, ToD!Henry, Julius, Serra, Odin and now Veronica all would potentially like CC. I'm not even sure who'd get it first if fodder fell into my lap.

@Ginko I record on an android emulator. I redeem orbs on my nephew's IPhone now. I've got around 50+ orbs. Thanks for watching as always!

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid It's almost sad how coveted DC is when honestly I have a million more units that want CC. And honestly? I probably wouldn't be nearly as indecisive. I've never given thought to a CC/Vantage set for Priscilla. She'd sadly have to get in line. Sothe, LA!Lyn, ToD!Henry, Julius, Serra, Odin and now Veronica all would potentially like CC. I'm not even sure who'd get it first if fodder fell into my lap.

I'm sitting on both DC fodder (2) and CC fodder (1), indecisiveness until they become free skills/seals ... 

At least for me those are not the most important skills as the majority of my favorite units are Player Phase oriented. 

Didn't know you consider Julius for CC. 

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Ginko I record on an android emulator. I redeem orbs on my nephew's IPhone now. I've got around 50+ orbs. Thanks for watching as always!

Didn't know that, I always thought you'd record with QuickTime. 

Never mind, now I remember you mentioned using a professional PC-recording software. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm sitting on both DC fodder (2) and CC fodder (1), indecisiveness until they become free skills/seals ... 

At least for me those are not the most important skills as the majority of my favorite units are Player Phase oriented. 

I'm sitting on 3 DC and 2 Warding Breath while we're talking about EP skills. But even on the PP spectrum I'm also sitting on 2 Swift Sparrows as well. Nevermind my Close DEF, Infantry Pulse, Chill SPD, Brazen ATK/SPD, Vengeful Fighter, Bold Fighter... list goes on... I just don't like regretting decisions.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Didn't know you consider Julius for CC. 

It's funny, both he and Faye were in the running for it, both of whom lost to Morgan. Then they were in the running for a DD9 set which Faye won as you can see. Julius is on the backburner at this point. I have quite a few red mages now and they're very powerful.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm sitting on 3 DC and 2 Warding Breath while we're talking about EP skills. But even on the PP spectrum I'm also sitting on 2 Swift Sparrows as well. Nevermind my Close DEF, Infantry Pulse, Chill SPD, Brazen ATK/SPD, Vengeful Fighter, Bold Fighter... list goes on... I just don't like regretting decisions.

Warding Breath (1), Steady Stance (1), Sturdy Stance (1), Swift Sparrow (2), Close Def (2), Infantry Pulse (2), Brazen ATK/SPD (2), QR3 (1), DD3 (2), Dazzling (1) ... 

At least I'm using those skills without second though for my clears. For example Cordelia got Swift Sparrow just for one clear where Fury wouldn't have enough offensive power and LnD3 would have lowered her defenses too much. 

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It's funny, both he and Faye were in the running for it, both of whom lost to Morgan. Then they were in the running for a DD9 set which Faye won as you can see. Julius is on the backburner at this point. I have quite a few red mages now and they're very powerful.

Ah, I remember those considerations. Two CC red mages would be redundant indeed (three if you have WE!Tharja). 

@mampfoid Definitely agreed on the 2 CC red mages. Also agreeing on the clears. One thing I've noticed is that I typically don't mind using SI for clears. It kind of forces me to take action to build units that normally I'd sit on and that feels good. Sadly in real life sometimes I need a kick in the pants to get things moving as well so it's fitting.

@Zeo Huh...I never thought about 98 Esaka. Or even knew that was the titled for that specific track when I listened to check. Maybe next time, it sounds a lot more country with the guitar (maybe too country for Ephraim) so maybe when there are more villagers like a Gray or Amelia clear haha

I was thinking about I'll Face Myself but.... the seasonal units seemed too happy for that track haha. They seemed dressed to party so Wild Party it was haha

• 5 months later...

Surprised nobody brought this back yet. 

This was the first clear I did with the princess and though Senkura was added in the meantime, I found she didn't make the battle meaningfully different, so I am just doing the star clear this time:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @mcsilas @Sasori @Azuris @daisy jane @ruruo @Robert of Normandy @kirauza343

Music: Dread of the Grave - Umineko

After taking a break last time, Sunkumi decides to celebrate his return with a bang. His firepower is essential for many of these clears. Sakunyan acts as his assistant, taking out the mage and flier. Maribelle heals and gets rid of the last two enemies, while Reyson is just busy singing in this. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but I wanted to do it for completion's sake. At least it was a bit harder than Haar, though that is sadly a low bar to clear... sigh

It actually seemed tough for a bit, but it snowballed surprisingly quick when I figured out a way.

Askrtrio cleared with Takumi. This was so reliant on movement skills that several of Alfonse and Sharena's and almost all Anna's were about moving units places, including at the start for Alfonse to get in range of the flier. Also, Shove of all thinks became a necessity at one point to ensure Alfonse didn't die to the mage after he got Myrrh. Ephraim also would have killed Anna, but Takumi instead near 1-rounded and ensured he couldn't and Anna secured the win.

Armour cleared with VaIke, LA!Lyn, Pumpcas and Chrisilia. Thanks to the armoursmasher, I took Ike down to the south in range of Myrrh and the mage, both of whom were destroyed. Cecilia is sat so that she reduces their defence but now moves to avoid getting attacked while Dorcas moves to take on Ephraim and save Ike while Lyn goes over to Cecilia, getting there after Cecilia attacks the cav. while on enemy phase Cecilia takes a brave axe to the face she lives, gets the defence reduction and then can actually kill the cav while Lyn needed some way to boost her attack on top of Atk/Spd bond to take out the flier in 1 round. Dorcas easily deals with Ephraim.

With the return of Ephraim, Innes is here to settle his rivalry~

OG!Innes needed some Drive buffs, Solid-Earth Balm buffs, and DD3, as he's paper thin. Sexy!Innes needed TA, otherwise Ephraim ends up the victor and Wings of Mercy to keep his sister safe. I find it funny that Innes is actually the recipient of Eirika's Atk Opening and Joyous Lantern for the full immersion of his quest to destroy his rival~

@mampfoid

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

Surprised nobody brought this back yet. 

This was the first clear I did with the princess and though Senkura was added in the meantime, I found she didn't make the battle meaningfully different, so I am just doing the star clear this time:

Music: Dread of the Grave - Umineko

After taking a break last time, Sunkumi decides to celebrate his return with a bang. His firepower is essential for many of these clears. Sakunyan acts as his assistant, taking out the mage and flier. Maribelle heals and gets rid of the last two enemies, while Reyson is just busy singing in this. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but I wanted to do it for completion's sake. At least it was a bit harder than Haar, though that is sadly a low bar to clear... sigh

Great sibling teamwork with Sakunyan and Sunkumi~ He led the charge against this map and Sakunyan helped clean up thanks to the splash damage. Reyson let everyone stay in the safe range so they were never in any danger. Maribelle got some nice kills of her own, too. Nice work for the All-Stars and really hype music!

Was anyone ever able to do the armor team quest? It doesn't appear to be possible for me despite that I have some of the best armors in the game. Mainly because one enemy has an armorsmasher while two others hit the Res stat and high Res armors are very rare.

I also cannot do it because FTP videos don't work this time. They use 4 star versions of FTP armors and I no longer have them. I only have 5 star versions. The AI changed for the 5 star ones and in a way that wasn't possible to work around.

But at the same time, I don't ever use armors well due to their shitty movement, so...

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Was anyone ever able to do the armor team quest? It doesn't appear to be possible for me despite that I have some of the best armors in the game. Mainly because one enemy has an armorsmasher while two others hit the Res stat and high Res armors are very rare.

I also cannot do it because FTP videos don't work this time. They use 4 star versions of FTP armors and I no longer have them. I only have 5 star versions. The AI changed for the 5 star ones and in a way that wasn't possible to work around.

But at the same time, I don't ever use armors well due to their shitty movement, so...

I did it with L!Hector, H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, and M!Grima. You can also do it with F2P Armors, I just do this team because they all have DC (Grima, Hector, and Tiki come with it), Hector can freely prevent follow-ups against him, and Grima supports Tiki and Myrrh with Ward Dragons while Tiki self buffs her and allies with With Everyone! so they literally just sit there and EP the map.

Which armors were you using?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Was anyone ever able to do the armor team quest?

Not sure if you mean FTP or not but I was able to do it with Ike, Niles, Henry, and Brave Hector so yeah it’s possible.

Henry one rounds Ephraim and Niles deals with Myrrh. Everything after that is tanked with Hector and Ike.

Armorsmasher is easily resisted by any Lance armor and if you really have problems with it you could try Svalinn shield. Winter Cecilia is free and has amazing res, but outside of that, Sheena also has great res and Gwendolyn’s res is decent and both are 3* units so you can use them tank the magical hits.

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I did it with L!Hector, H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, and M!Grima. You can also do it with F2P Armors, I just do this team because they all have DC (Grima, Hector, and Tiki come with it), Hector can freely prevent follow-ups against him, and Grima supports Tiki and Myrrh with Ward Dragons while Tiki self buffs her and allies with With Everyone! so they literally just sit there and EP the map.

Which armors were you using?

I don't have legendary Tiki or male Grima Robin. I was trying to use Greil, Halloween Myrrh, Christmas Robin, and Zelgius (was Black Knight at first, but I couldn't give him enough attack to one-shot the sword Pegasus when I moved away from the FTP video. Zelgius has Fierce Stance to fix that). I do have legendary Hector though and could try using him, but I opted for Greil and Myrrh due to them being mixed tanks. Myrrh doesn't have DC btw, unless you inherited it onto her. And I've never had DC fodder.

10 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Not sure if you mean FTP or not but I was able to do it with Ike, Niles, Henry, and Brave Hector so yeah it’s possible.

Henry one rounds Ephraim and Niles deals with Myrrh. Everything after that is tanked with Hector and Ike.

Armorsmasher is easily resisted by any Lance armor and if you really have problems with it you could try Svalinn shield. Winter Cecilia is free and has amazing res, but outside of that, Sheena also has great res and Gwendolyn’s res is decent and both are 3* units so you can use them tank the magical hits.

Somehow I forgot about GD Ike, I have him too, and with +Spd to boot on top of him being one of my favorite units. xP I also have Halloween Niles and Henry. But not Brave Hector.

A lance armor won't do well against that axe horse sitting next to Miss Armorsmasher though. Svalinn Shield is an idea, but I don't have it available.

20 hours ago, Nanima said:

I am just doing the star clear this time:

Stars are more than fine, they seem very comfortable with this map. A lot of opportunities to snipe, no real threat for them from the other side of the hill. Congrats! 

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

With the return of Ephraim, Innes is here to settle his rivalry~

@mampfoid

That's a beautiful SS themed team! Both Innes' are great, but +SPD Tana is the cream on the cake! 

Hit and run is the perfect tactic for this map, but the use of vengeance was surprisingly effective. Also you made OG Innes tank stuff. 

Congrats! 

@Landmaster What a beautiful theme clear. Poor Ephraim up against his friends and sister. haha There were some close calls but your team held up great. Innes even got to fulfill his dream of beating Ephraim, so congrats on that. xD

Glad you enjoyed my clear and the music!

@mampfoid Sunkumi did have a bit of trouble with the mage, but otherwise they really didn't have to worry, yes. I tried getting Sakunyan to tank both the archer and the mage, but the Shining Bow made things more difficult somehow. Still I had fun.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I don't have legendary Tiki or male Grima Robin. I was trying to use Greil, Halloween Myrrh, Christmas Robin, and Zelgius (was Black Knight at first, but I couldn't give him enough attack to one-shot the sword Pegasus when I moved away from the FTP video. Zelgius has Fierce Stance to fix that). I do have legendary Hector though and could try using him, but I opted for Greil and Myrrh due to them being mixed tanks. Myrrh doesn't have DC btw, unless you inherited it onto her. And I've never had DC fodder.

That's why I specified that the latter three come with DC. Myrrh shouldn't need DC for this map so she should be fine to tank the Armorsmasher and Green Axe Cav. Just give her Fortify Armor buffs. Hector's going to be doing better than Greil, so I'd swap him out.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

That's a beautiful SS themed team! Both Innes' are great, but +SPD Tana is the cream on the cake! 

Hit and run is the perfect tactic for this map, but the use of vengeance was surprisingly effective. Also you made OG Innes tank stuff. 

Congrats! 

Thanks! IDK why Vengeance always seems to work for the clears I need Tana in, I usually run Glimmer but Vengeance always ends up being what she needs XD

4 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@Landmaster What a beautiful theme clear. Poor Ephraim up against his friends and sister. haha There were some close calls but your team held up great. Innes even got to fulfill his dream of beating Ephraim, so congrats on that. xD

Glad you enjoyed my clear and the music!

Thanks, haha, I didn't plan on giving Innes most of the kills but it ended up working out that way XD Glad you enjoyed!

28 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Sunkumi did have a bit of trouble with the mage, but otherwise they really didn't have to worry, yes. I tried getting Sakunyan to tank both the archer and the mage, but the Shining Bow made things more difficult somehow. 

That's the problem with favs, they either cheese BHBs or are too weak for Abyssal maps. 

28 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Still I had fun.

That's the important part. It's also always fun to watch your stars, Takus and princesses! 

10 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks! IDK why Vengeance always seems to work for the clears I need Tana in, I usually run Glimmer but Vengeance always ends up being what she needs XD

She seems of the cheery type, but in reality she is a vengeful force! 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

That's why I specified that the latter three come with DC. Myrrh shouldn't need DC for this map so she should be fine to tank the Armorsmasher and Green Axe Cav. Just give her Fortify Armor buffs. Hector's going to be doing better than Greil, so I'd swap him out.

I actually ended up using GD Ike and managed to win. Somehow he always seems to come through for me and sometimes he even sweeps whole maps! I'm so glad I wanted and got him and with perfect IVs to boot. XD

@Nanima Summer Takumi sure rules the skies early on, flier movement is just so good when you are ranged. Maribelle continues to hit hard as well, Veronica who?

@Landmaster Yeah Innes can be really frail, but good that you made up for it with the seals and team support. Poor Ephraim though, being abandoned by his sister like that. I guess that's what he gets for having skills that want to make him go solo.

@NegativeExponents- @mampfoid @Alexmender @daisy jane @Ginko @Azuris

Speaking of Innes, here is him with some Tactician friends!

Team is +Atk/-Spd Innes, +Atk/-Def Katarina, +Spd/-HP Male Robin and neutral Saias.

Music is In Operation from Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST.

-Saias really shines with his Ploy support. TA Bowbreaker Robin was the perfect unit to start the map as well, but he need QR support to deal with the red mage quicker.

-Katarina had to take a hit so everyone can deal with Myrrh. She actually didn't need Close Defense to survive Myrrh, it was mostly to bait the AI in a specific way during Turn 1.

-I'm sure Innes feels pretty good about beating his rival. 

---

Next is a Forest Emblem, since this BHB takes place in Myrrh's forest home.

Team is +Res/-Atk Deirdre (her title is Lady of the Forest), +Atk/-HP Myrrh (lives in Darkling Woods), +Atk/-HP 4* Reyson (lives in Serenes Forest) and +HP/-Spd Leo (his tome has tree powers. Also his son's name is Forrest, lol. Forrest when IS?)

Music is Four Seasons from Samurai Shodown 64 soundtrack

-Using Leo with his original, unrefined tome is a real challenge but I wanted to do it for the theme. His low Speed is an obstacle but I managed to use it to my advantage, so he can charge Glacies. When 3/4 of your team is green, I needed a firepower move to delete the red threats in the game, and that red flier needed to be go fast.

-Myrrh needed the Brazen to one shot the archer, who was a threat with its range and me having two fliers. Deirdre's Ploy support is always useful and Dragon effectiveness really helps with this map.

---

Lastly is an Androgynous Team theme- made of characters who can be mistaken for the other gender.

Team is +Spd/-HP Libra, +Atk/-Spd Lucius, +Atk/-HP 4* Reyson and neutral Masked Marth +8.

Music is Inner Shade from the King of Fighters 2000.

Again, Forrest when IS?

-Starting the map was actually pretty hard when half the team is green (red mage is annoying and red flier with Swordbreaker for coverage is ugh). Masked Marth needed some seal support to duel with the Swordbreaker flier comfortably.

-Reyson's first move was mostly baiting one of the threats father away from the main team, before beaming across the map with his wings. 

-Lucius took over the last moments in the map, flexing his nice Res against the mage. Poison Strike didn't matter when he has Martyr to heal it all up. Made Reyson finish the last enemy off ala Nanima style just so he can do something offensive.

@mcsilas Yeah, flying archers are just so amazing. And Maribelle shows that you don't need a broken PRF staff to rule the battlefield, just like Sakura.

Tactician Clear: Nice theme and glad to see Katarina along for the ride. She did well tanking Myrrh. Innes sure is loving this BHB, since he gets to beat up Ephraim so many times. xD

Forest Clear: Aw it's great to see you using Reyson here. He really is so very useful for these foresty maps haha. The rest of the team also handled themselves well. Using Leo on player phase like that is definitely challenging, but you made it work. Myrrh was pretty great in how much she tanked. She even managed to beat herself haha.

Androgynous Clear: This made me realize that we really need more gender-ambigous looking women. Besides that though, this team is amazing. Especially Lucius at the end showed himself as one tough cookie, and I loved the Reyson kill in "my" style. He really does love going on the offense. haha 

Congrats!  

On 4/20/2019 at 10:22 AM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Yeah Innes can be really frail, but good that you made up for it with the seals and team support. Poor Ephraim though, being abandoned by his sister like that. I guess that's what he gets for having skills that want to make him go solo.

Speaking of Innes, here is him with some Tactician friends!

Team is +Atk/-Spd Innes, +Atk/-Def Katarina, +Spd/-HP Male Robin and neutral Saias.

Music is In Operation from Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST.

-Saias really shines with his Ploy support. TA Bowbreaker Robin was the perfect unit to start the map as well, but he need QR support to deal with the red mage quicker.

-Katarina had to take a hit so everyone can deal with Myrrh. She actually didn't need Close Defense to survive Myrrh, it was mostly to bait the AI in a specific way during Turn 1.

-I'm sure Innes feels pretty good about beating his rival. 

---

Next is a Forest Emblem, since this BHB takes place in Myrrh's forest home.

Team is +Res/-Atk Deirdre (her title is Lady of the Forest), +Atk/-HP Myrrh (lives in Darkling Woods), +Atk/-HP 4* Reyson (lives in Serenes Forest) and +HP/-Spd Leo (his tome has tree powers. Also his son's name is Forrest, lol. Forrest when IS?)

Music is Four Seasons from Samurai Shodown 64 soundtrack

-Using Leo with his original, unrefined tome is a real challenge but I wanted to do it for the theme. His low Speed is an obstacle but I managed to use it to my advantage, so he can charge Glacies. When 3/4 of your team is green, I needed a firepower move to delete the red threats in the game, and that red flier needed to be go fast.

-Myrrh needed the Brazen to one shot the archer, who was a threat with its range and me having two fliers. Deirdre's Ploy support is always useful and Dragon effectiveness really helps with this map.

---

Lastly is an Androgynous Team theme- made of characters who can be mistaken for the other gender.

Team is +Spd/-HP Libra, +Atk/-Spd Lucius, +Atk/-HP 4* Reyson and neutral Masked Marth +8.

Music is Inner Shade from the King of Fighters 2000.

Again, Forrest when IS?

-Starting the map was actually pretty hard when half the team is green (red mage is annoying and red flier with Swordbreaker for coverage is ugh). Masked Marth needed some seal support to duel with the Swordbreaker flier comfortably.

-Reyson's first move was mostly baiting one of the threats father away from the main team, before beaming across the map with his wings. 

-Lucius took over the last moments in the map, flexing his nice Res against the mage. Poison Strike didn't matter when he has Martyr to heal it all up. Made Reyson finish the last enemy off ala Nanima style just so he can do something offensive.

Perfect map for the tacticians, i figured you would~ Robin makes awesome use of his tanking ability here. Speaking of, Katarina surviving Myrrh was impressive. Took all of them to work together to get rid of her, but that's what Tacticians do~ Nice Innes getting the kill on Ephraim!

Commendable sticking it out with Leo's original Tome for the theme. But it worked out well. That was some big Glacies Damage. Myrrh tanking on 1 HP was awesome. Deirdre was really helpful to get some Effective damage on Myrrh to make taking her down easier. Another Glacies for the final kill was nice!

Interesting maneuver having Reyson be a target in the beginning, then zap away to safety. Even Lucius got to do a bit of chip damage with Pain and take on the Red Mage on his own. Yayy for Reyson getting the final kill~