Records Hall Error...?

WeAreNewcastle1053

I'm playing Revelation and have reached (but not completed) Chapter 21 and I went to my Level 2 Records Hall and found a bunch of soundtracks I've never seen in my save's Records Hall before, including facility soundtracks and such. I've seen the soundtrack list in the Records Hall when I first upgraded it to Level 2 so upgrading it is ruled out for now... so can anyone please explain this...?

So I'm assuming this has been well after you've beaten both paths, right?

It could just be that as you progressed and bought other buildings you got more tracks.  It feels like with a lot of the building upgrades, they merely impose a higher limit, rather than outright give you stuff (e.g. Lilith's upgrades just simply raise her stat caps).  This could apply to the Records Hall as well in that you won't be able to listen to songs you haven't heard yet in that path even if you're at the "right level".

That's all I could think of.

I haven't beaten any of the paths. The only other path I have is Birthright and I'm at 14 (not completed). And don't get me started on Conquest. I'm never playing it. [Takumi and Ryoma both look at me with expressions that seem to say something along the lines of "God I hope so."]

Also, the cutscenes are all normal, as in, they're all the Revelation cutscenes I've seen so far. My Level 1 Records Hall on my Birthright Save doesn't seem to have been affected by the presence of extra soundtracks.