Review: Galaxy of Pen and Paper - SPOILERS

Dismissed

I was your tank? AWESOME. But I'm mildly saddened that I'm a mecha, mechas can be cool, but I can't stop thinking of the faced mechon in Xenoblade and how they were people shoved into machines and forced to attack their own kind. Brainwashed and WITH SOME OF THEIR ORGANS REMOVED. Not something I want to go through.

Meh, I guess I'm not a homs, but a machina from the Mechonis. A robo person to begin with. I can accept that.

Today I learned if you get pinged in a spoiler it will still notify you.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

I was your tank? AWESOME. But I'm mildly saddened that I'm a mecha, mechas can be cool, but I can't stop thinking of the faced mechon in Xenoblade and how they were people shoved into machines and forced to attack their own kind. Brainwashed and WITH SOME OF THEIR ORGANS REMOVED. Not something I want to go through.

Meh, I guess I'm not a homs, but a machina from the Mechonis. A robo person to begin with. I can accept that.

Today I learned if you get pinged in a spoiler it will still notify you.

TBH I honestly thought Reptoid would be a better fit for you (Dragoncat), but Mechan fit your stats/role better, since it gave 3 Body (Reptoid gives 1 Body) while the Romantic player has an innate bonus of 2 and the Cyborg class has a base stat of 4. Plus, CYBORG ROBO-PERSON. Redundant, no?

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

TBH I honestly thought Reptoid would be a better fit for you (Dragoncat), but Mechan fit your stats/role better, since it gave 3 Body (Reptoid gives 1 Body) while the Romantic player has an innate bonus of 2 and the Cyborg class has a base stat of 4. Plus, CYBORG ROBO-PERSON. Redundant, no?

I assume you're referencing how I like to ship and make fankids? Romantic?

Yeah I do enjoy that. I'm a sucker for romance sometimes. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Shulk and Fiora are the most dawww couple ever. Their love story is the best. Childhood friends for one, and I tend to be a sucker for those pairings, but just the shy nerdy boy with the spunky outgoing girl PLUS him almost losing her before he could make a move and when he gets her back they get an adorable kiss scene, and now he doesn't have to say it, she knows. Suck it, Stephanie Meyer. Still a better love story than Twilight. They totally deserve those cute little twins, even if they make them want to pull their hair out sometimes lol.

What's the body stat? HP?

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I assume you're referencing how I like to ship and make fankids? Romantic?

Yeah I do enjoy that. I'm a sucker for romance sometimes. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Shulk and Fiora are the most dawww couple ever. Their love story is the best. Childhood friends for one, and I tend to be a sucker for those pairings, but just the shy nerdy boy with the spunky outgoing girl PLUS him almost losing her before he could make a move and when he gets her back they get an adorable kiss scene, and now he doesn't have to say it, she knows. Suck it, Stephanie Meyer. Still a better love story than Twilight. They totally deserve those cute little twins, even if they make them want to pull their hair out sometimes lol.

What's the body stat? HP?

HP and Threat (chance of getting hit), mostly for tanking.

By the way, I just got an e-mail saying the tests are almost over! The free DLC will be publicly released soon!