New Heroes Coming: October 23rd (Brave Redux) Loki, Kliff, and Owain

Coolmanio

This banner looks nice. I knew I regret it spending my orbs. But I will try to keep my orbs. At least we have 3 awesome pity breakers soon. Still, as an F2P I have to keep my priorities. And I Need one Loki as fodder for Tatiana. But if I pull for Tatiana merges I will get a Loki pity breaker with some luck. So I don't need to be impatient.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Elincia being flying healer is honestly kind of a roundabout. Ask anyone during 2017 and i can bet you you'd get flamed for suggesting Flying Elincia

Er, you meant healer Elincia, right? Not flying Elincia? And it's not really truly bad to ask for that anymore with how alts are a thing, healers aren't too bad anymore and Elincia's already in as a sword unit. It's the "first dibs on this" stuff that confuses me.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As of Lene being released, we only had three dancers in the regular summoning pool, and two of them were 5-star exclusive. All of the other dancers were limited-release characters. I'd hardly call that over-abundant.

Sword Valor may have already existed in the regular summoning pool, but it's still a skill that is valuable and in demand. I'm also not convinced that Firestorm Dance is strictly outclassed by Wings of Mercy because they both serve different and viable purposes.

There were seven dancers prior to Lene's release, just because they were locked behind being 5* and/or seasonal doesn't change that Lene didn't offer anything substantially different compared to being a guidance dancer or a quad-buff weapon. She essentially equated to a slightly better Olivia (who's in the 3* pool). Regardless, the point was that being a dancer was a... lesser consideration to Lene's popularity. From what I gathered, it's pretty clear that her art was the predominant reason as it appealed to a considerable portion of the Heroes fanbase. 

As for the comments on Sword Valor, I can't really agree or disagree. Frankly, quality of life skills like sword valor are absolutely worthless to me and have only seen people ever clamor Staff Valor, but if they're desirable to others that's fine. And I've never seen anyone keep Firestorm over Wings of Mercy, the utility of the latter is is unsurpassable. There's no point making her a budget P!Azura or Flying Olivia when she does that role substantially worse. 

Well, at least Aversa and Loki can get out of the way now. I can't respect them, even though I like Loki's skills. But I'm glad Kliff and Owain got in! For a moment, I was all "okay, when's this banner? I'm summoning." Then I realized that they're going into the regular pool and there are still so many units I want with banners going right now who are not going into the regular pool. So, I'll wait, but I'm looking forward to summoning those two! And maybe Loki for fodder someday.

Nice, I can save orbs for the legendary banner. The units themselves look interesting, but nothing I'm particularly after:

• Loki: I like OCs in general, but I was kind of disappointed by her original appearance. I expected more of a demon-kind foe. Veronica wins the comparison by far. 
  • Owain: Looks fun and I wouldn't mind to get him for TTs/FB/arena. But I won't burn orbs to add another sword infantry to my big heap of sword units. 
  • Kliff: Interesting new skills, but nothing that would interest me too much. Art looks nice, but I wouldn't expect a tank seeing it. 
  • Aversa: Great choice for a GHB unit, I hope she'll get interesting skills. .. I also hope for at least 2 melee opponents on her map for my one turn clear. 
4 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

This banner actually makes me kinda mad because of C Infantry Duel. Yes, it's going to enable healers in Arena to chip out enemies for easy bonus unit kills, but at the same time it sends the message, "No, we're not removing the bonus unit kill system. You will use it and you will like it."

Polished poop is still poop. The bonus unit kills don't need to be cheesed or fixed, they need to stop existing.

I'm not mad, but I agree to your point. Also because of that skill we'll see much more razzle-dazzle +10 healers in arena defense teams. 

Perhaps it would be more interesting to have the bonus unit do one kill to apply the bonus multiplier. 

22 minutes ago, TheWill said:

That's the point -- being a primary motivator is fine, no one is expecting otherwise. Expecting one Thracia or Binding Blade banner every 1.5 years is absolutely not unrealistic and it's hardly "altruistic" of IS to provide players with such. Whatever "deficit"-- if it even exists --  that a Binding Blade or Tellius banner would provide is surely going to be overshadowed by the ridiculous amount of Awakening and Fates releases anyway. 

22 minutes ago, TheWill said:

It's on it's way to being two years. It's absolutely not unreasonable for fans to ask for one banner for Binding Blade, Tellius or Valentia a year. Literally no one was demanding an Awakening or Fates banner after just having a terrible Chrom alt/Hinoka alt banner and yet they get another banner in 3-4 months, despite the general consensus that these banners were bad to pull on. Cipher, which also has a Fates bias, but didn't at all ignore Thracia or Binding Blade. So why should Heroes get a pass? It shouldn't.

Heroes should not get a pass, but expecting them to do something that contradicts their historical behavior is unreasonable in my opinion. They still have not released Laguz yet; they still have not addressed missing skills in the permanent summoning pool (Poleaxe, B Tomebreaker, etc.); they turned Arena into a babysitting match; they pretend Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Warriors, and Cipher does not exist; etc. There are a lot of problems that they are simply not willing to address or at least will not address at the moment, and I believe equal representation amongst games is something they care very little about or at least it is not something that they can fix within a month or two.

I do not think those Foci were bad to pull on either.

While I personally am not fond of melee units in general, TBK!Chrom is still a pretty decent sword pony with a Brazen Omni effect. He is no where as good as Siegbert and BH!Roy on Player Phase, but he can do mixed phase decently well. M!Morgan is not perfect, but he is one of the best offensive red mage infantry in the permanent summoning with 33/34 offensive spread; he is not flashy like Lilina or Celica, but he can definitely abuse the hell out of Rauðrblade. F!Morgan is a flying mage who can also abuse Blade tomes.

WOF!Hinoka is a flying archer, the best type of ranged unit since they not only have the mobility to Dance/Sing-Reposition almost anywhere, as an archer, she also got access to Firesweep Bow. If you do not care too much about scoring, Firesweep Bow is the Weapon that makes Arena and Arena Assault a breeze. WOF!Shigure offensive stats is similar to Cordelia's and can basically do anything she can. F!Kana is a dragon, and dragons are always good; she also got a better stat distribution than Fae in my opinion by being better at avoiding doubles and taking less damage from physical hits.

58 minutes ago, TheWill said:

Lene came out at a time where dancers were already over-abundant, sword valour was already on two other units in the permanent pool, an outclassed B-skill compared to Wings of Mercy and a niche weapon. And yet, due to her appeal to the main demographic of Heroes, she became more sought out than Ares who had a brazen skill and interesting weapon. 

Lene's visual appeal is certainly undeniable, but she also has a very high practical appeal. Valor is good, but Valor on a Dancer/Singer is even better since you can use the Dancer/Singer to significantly speed up training.

37 minutes ago, XRay said:

they pretend Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Warriors, and Cipher does not exist; etc

That's out of their hands. Shared IPs and a whole bunch of legal issues related to other parties involved

29 minutes ago, XRay said:

Heroes should not get a pass, but expecting them to do something that contradicts their historical behavior is unreasonable in my opinion. They still have not released Laguz yet; they still have not addressed missing skills in the permanent summoning pool (Poleaxe, B Tomebreaker, etc.); they turned Arena into a babysitting match; they pretend Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Warriors, and Cipher does not exist; etc. There are a lot of problems that they are simply not willing to address or at least will not address at the moment, and I believe equal representation amongst games is something they care very little about or at least it is not something that they can fix within a month or two.

But there has been a history of Tellius banners in the past, so again, that's not an unreasonable expectation. Although from your perspective I could understand why you'd think Binding Blade is unreasonable. Regardless, I think both of us have said our opinions on the topic. In my opinion, not having outdated skills in the general summon pool (like the examples you mentioned) is pretty ridiculous and yes, IS has been ignoring (or addressing very, very slowly)... however, I don't see at all as unreasonable to expect that to change, despite IS's historical reluctance to allow for skill experimentation. 

The game has been in a period of which the playerbases contention is growing for awhile now. Issues like Binding Blade not having a banner for a whole year, as well as the missing weapons/skills in the permanent pool definitely need to be addressed. Sure, from their recent history, they have been doubling down on their bad decisions, but expecting that to change is completely within reason. Just look at how they handled alternates of characters, they had a few months where we got back-to-back alternates within every banner much to the dismay of some fans. A few months later and we've finally started having consecutive banners that only introduce new characters. Is this related to profit? Maybe. I'm skeptical whether this Flora banner would really earn as much as an alternate Corrin or Camilla, but they're listening to fans regardless. 

49 minutes ago, XRay said:

Lene's visual appeal is certainly undeniable, but she also has a very high practical appeal. Valor is good, but Valor on a Dancer/Singer is even better since you can use the Dancer/Singer to significantly speed up training.

If you wanted Sword Valour, you would have pulled for it already. Having a third unit with it is nothing more than redundant. The reason Lene was pulled for is absolutely not a quality of life skill that doesn't impact arena (the new Duel skills) or the characters usability (Special Spiral, Wrath, etc). Neither Gray nor Chrom were popular units either, despite having sword valour and both being much more popular than Lene. The difference between Lene and them is clear: it's her art. 

I'm honestly not that surprised about Aversa. Sure, she's the first tome flier we've ever been given for free, but think about all the varying factors. She's the worst color for a mage: red,  she'll likely have an undesirable pr "meh" spread like F!Morgan and we were just given a magnificent unit in H!Dorcas which shows they aren't shy at giving good units. It almost annoying to me. I've never had a flying red tome user and as soon as one comes falling into my lap, we're getting a free one a week later. It's almost a slap in the face even if H!Nowi will probably have a better spread and Aversa won't have Hone Fliers. Now watch her have Hone Fliers just as a sucker punch to people that actually pulled for Nowi.

As for the banner, there's quite a lot going on here for me...

Loki: Come on now... you know I don't care about this character. Obvious visual appeal aside, her niche is cool in Gravity against ranged units with her absurdly high HP, but the problem is that only applies to arena if you merge her as it's worthless in most Infernal and above PvE modes where it would be the most useful. Her Balm skill is inferior to Veronica's but it is a good score boosting skill for healers so that's a big plus. ATK Wave skills are becoming more common (albeit skill *5 locked) so nothing special there. Between those factors and the fact that both B!Veronica and Maribelle just fell into my lap, I'm actively pulling for H!Mia and building a +10 Serra. Loki is... pretty unnecessary.

Where things get tricky however... is that A skill. Not only does that open the door to heaven where my Matthew or Serra could become a high scoring Arena staple, but it also opens the floodgates to hell where razzle dazzle infantry healers start showing up on defense teams. No one, repeat: NO ONE, wants that. Still I'd have to pull 2 of her as I wouldn't sacrifice my only copy, so... pass sadly. If I want to come up in Arena however, I'll eventually have to pull for it for Matt, even if it means sacrificing Close Counter... this new Arena is stupid.

Kliff: Seeing Fortify RES on a present-day unit is hilarious. Almost would make me think Kliff could have a chance to demote. I know that won't happen, but if we had to have a demotee, he'd be it. People are up in arms about the Fortress powercreep but it's largely irrelevant. No one was using either of those skills in their A slot so it really doesn't matter. Pointless whining. Sure you've given Close and Distant DEF on both phases at the cost of even less ATK, but it's still a drop in the most crucial stat and you're running it instead of say, Swift Sparrow a counter skill, a Breath skill. People need to relax sometimes and accept good things. Not every form of powercreep is inherently bad. Most sure, but not all.

His weapon is neat and makes me think he won't have very high ATK which works for him. He'll be deceptively bulky with a +14 to DEF and +11 RES in most cases which is cool. His choice of special is also odd but that's fine as well. Unfortunately his tome is one of the less potent new ones. It will be rendered useless by dragons who will just pierce through his weaker stat and ultimately it'll probably just get swapped out for the usual blade tome anyways. Chill SPD is cool though. All in all he's a unique unit which is interesting but I have a million good blue mages of just about every movement type and I have no attachment to him, so it's a pass. His voice also surprises me, I was expecting a more dreary, laid back, possibly deeper voice.

Owain: Ah, the star of the show. This man here. Probably my favorite Awakening character so far and I've never even played the game. But from what I've learned from him looking at his design, reading a few of his supports and seeing his convos in Warriors (that stuff is gold) I simply love the guy. I'm good on sword units but I still really want this guy even if he's probably powercreeping Chrom even more than he's already been.

His set is ridiculous. Missiletainn has a killing effect and what's essentially a dual phase breath skill without the stat boost which is nonsense. Blue flame is likely true damage and if it is then it's nonsense. His synergy with his ATK/DEF bond is perfect and Wrath is as ridiculous as you'd expect. Nevermind that cosmetically he's as beautiful as they come. Cool poses, epic phrases and probably the most gorgeous special effect in the entire game. He's a magnificent dork, and I want him.

Sadly I doubt I'll be doing much pulling. The legendary wants my orbs and I'm still gunning for Witch Mia also. So I'll be going in for the first pool then I'm gonna have to chill out.

TL:DR: Kliff is a hard pass. Loki is a soft pass because C Duel skill is 2 gud to pass up even if I can't afford it. I want Owain but can't pull for him right now. Also get ready to have your day perpetually ruined by healers on defense teams once that duel skill drops. It's also an A skill, which means healers can still run WoM3 instead of Razzle Dazzle if they really want to ruin your day. Good luck getting those bonus kills now, folks!

3 minutes ago, TheWill said:

If you wanted Sword Valour, you would have pulled for it already.

And if you failed to pull Gray or Chrom previously, Lene is another unit in the pool that can give you the skill. Never underestimate how badly the game is capable of screwing you over on 5-star pulls.

Furthermore, you cannot assume that a player is willing to give up an only copy of Gray or Chrom to pass Sword Valor to a unit with better support capabilities for SP farming.

6 minutes ago, TheWill said:

Neither Gray nor Chrom were popular units either, despite having sword valour and both being much more popular than Lene.

Neither Gray nor Chrom can dance.

1 hour ago, TheWill said:

And I've never seen anyone keep Firestorm over Wings of Mercy, the utility of the latter is is unsurpassable.

Are you basing this off of Arena defense teams? If you are, then that's certainly not a representative sample because Wings of Mercy is by far one of the best skills for Arena defense teams since you can expect units to get to low health sufficiently often.

On the other hand, it's not quite as overwhelmingly powerful on player-controlled units because you typically aren't letting your units reach low health unless you're running Desperation (and even then, it's not reliable unless you're also running Fury since Wings of Mercy has a lower HP threshold). Other player-phase units like Firesweep users and one-hit-kill nukes don't work well with Wings of Mercy because the former never takes damage and the latter typically flat out dies to counterattacks.

Also, are you basing this off of actual instances of Lene or off of other dancers? It's obvious that you'd see Firestorm Dance much less often on dancers that aren't Lene because foddering off Lene is far more expensive than either using Lene herself or foddering off a Cain, Palla, or Frederick.

And honestly, I'd prefer a Chill skill over Wings of Mercy these days on a player-controlled dancer.

And dancers with both a Valor and a Dance skill are phenomenally good for the player-phase special training maps.

The people have spoken I guess.

however the only real popular character seems to be Owain.

Kliff gained "popularity" for being missing I think and I'd rather not open up the can of worms that is a Loki discussion. And who actually likes Aversa? I played awakening a lot and barely remembered her, did she just gain votes for being the only "canon" flying mage?

Red, blue, and clear. I only managed to get a decent amount of orbs, so I'm not that excited to get it, especially since I can't spend much money right now. And I wanted another shot at getting Halloween!Mia. And there's the Legendary Banner that will come out next week too. 

Sigh...

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And if you failed to pull Gray or Chrom previously, Lene is another unit in the pool that can give you the skill. Never underestimate how badly the game is capable of screwing you over on 5-star pulls.

Furthermore, you cannot assume that a player is willing to give up an only copy of Gray or Chrom to pass Sword Valor to a unit with better support capabilities for SP farming.

To suggest valour skills are worth locking Lene behind a 3% drop rate is a very hard bargain. Even when people discuss 5 star demotions, Grey is one of the first people mentioned, sword valour or not. It's also pretty commonplace for Lene to be suggested for demotion in relation to her kit. If a characters only use is having dance (something available in the 3 star pool) and a valour skill that is both redundant and offers nothing but time-saving, they're not worth the rarity. 

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Neither Gray nor Chrom can dance.

Which is something available completely for free. There's a reason dancers have started becoming fliers and getting Guidance-support, Chill-skills and weapons that enable other units. It's because dance isn't something worth locking behind five-star. Lene, like Grey, wasn't locked because she can dance, but exclusively because of Sword Valour.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, are you basing this off of actual instances of Lene or off of other dancers? It's obvious that you'd see Firestorm Dance much less often on dancers that aren't Lene because foddering off Lene is far more expensive than either using Lene herself or foddering off a Cain, Palla, or Frederick.

It doesn't matter since you straight up never see Firestorm dance since it's straight-up outclassed in almost any situation. Two dancers already have a straight superior version of Firestorm in their weapon and the others prefer either Wings of Mercy or the Chill-skills. 

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And dancers with both a Valor and a Dance skill are phenomenally good for the player-phase special training maps.

Again, this is nothing more than quality of life that boils down to a "time-saver". If you value that, then that's fine but as far as I'm concerned, it's worthless with how easy SP grinding has become on anything that's not a non-Wrathful staff unit. 

@Zeosadly duell skill on dagger units means no close counter which in return isnt that hot for Mathew or for my Saizo... meanwhile Armorers with 170 BST still get to use distant counter. Balance ahoi! im only gonna slap the skill if u get her on Azama and Bride Lyn. If i even get Loki.

Loki is imho garbage no use outside of Arena.

Edited by Hilda

I can see Kliff having low Atk, but he will be really bulky. By default, Kliff has +9 Def and +6 Res (from his tome and A-skill), which is great! Not only this, but +5 from his tome's effect makes him reach +14 Def and +11 Res, and if Kliff doesn't have a Atk super bane, +5 Atk from the tome effect will nullify the -3 Atk bane and -2 from Fortress Def/Res. In Echoes, Kliff has a high base Res but poor base Spd, so I can see Chill Spd being useful, and I also can see Kliff as a good Ploy users. Hm... Why Fortify Res?

Loki has 42 HP in the trailer, +5 HP from C Duel Infantry to reach 47 HP, which is quite good. Speaking about C Duel Infantry, what are the best users from this skill, ignoring staff users? I mean, a Razzle Dazzle Double Savage Pain+ unit is a great choice, but what about daggers and archers? Most of them need their A-Skill to deal considerable damage, with Swift Sparrow or Life and Death. Sothe is a good candidate, as well the colorless dancer Olivia and Xander. Windsweep + Smoke Dagger and the dancers are ready to fight.

Maybe I should invest on my +Atk -Def Sothe...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, XRay said:

they pretend Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Warriors, and Cipher does not exist; etc.

Considering we got all those warrior maps when the game and it's DLCs came out, I think it's safe to say they just don't care about including Warriors in stuff in Heroes beyond that. That could well extend to other side stuff like #FE too and Cipher too. (it's also possible issues with the characters being in a Koei game may have been in the way too, but I have no idea)

44 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm honestly not that surprised about Aversa. Sure, she's the first tome flier we've ever been given for free, but think about all the varying factors. She's the worst color for a mage: red,  she'll likely have an undesirable pr "meh" spread like F!Morgan and we were just given a magnificent unit in H!Dorcas which shows they aren't shy at giving good units.

I'd been guessing for a while that Aversa would be a GHB unit when she got in, but everyone seemed to think IS would be too greedy to not monetize her on a banner. We get such a mix of behavior from IS it's hard to say anymore. People also thought female GHBs were just not going to happen anymore either because of male/female biases. I'm expecting her to be a red FMorgan as well. Even if she's kind of meh, I'll still 5* and possibly merge her. Merging her will honestly hang on if her art's good or not.

And while I also dislike the current arena system, I'd suggest you go for Loki anyway for your Matthew. It'd be a shame to have to shaft your favorites due to the system. I don't like having to get the duel skills either(I don't like using my orbs for just to pull for skill fodder period), but in a sense it's no worse than how people were summoning for a copy of Hector or BIke to give premium fodder for their favorites already. If you would have been willing to give some special skill fodder to Matthew otherwise, it may be worth still considering it for the Duel skill too. I'll probably want to summon for G and B Duel Fliers when they come out, despite how I normally wouldn't want to use my orbs like that.

(I'd hold out for another arena change but I honestly don't see it happening any time soon now that they dug the hole way deeper with the Duel skills being added)

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Loki has 42 HP in the trailer, +5 HP from C Duel Infantry to reach 47 HP, which is quite good. Speaking about C Duel Infantry, what are the best users from this skill, ignoring staff users? I mean, a Razzle Dazzle Double Savage Pain+ unit is a great choice, but what about daggers and archers? Most of them need their A-Skill to deal considerable damage, with Swift Sparrow or Life and Death. Sothe is a good candidate, as well the colorless dancer Olivia and Xander. Windsweep + Smoke Dagger and the dancers are ready to fight.

none. Daggers that are tanky enough cant use close counter (because ahoi A skill). And the ones that dont use close counter are to fragile to even tackle armorers. Felicia for example uses alot of fore power lulz and she doesnt have much to begin with. Sothe has fire power but he cant safely tackle an armorer due to his crappy bulk. 

Armored Jakob?! Only application i see is for firesweep bows for chipping and Innes with Windsweep for chipping thats it. Oh and jaffar with windsweep. Otherwise best used on healers.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

none. Daggers that are tanky enough cant use close counter (because ahoi A skill). And the ones that dont use close counter are to fragile to even tackle armorers. Felicia for example uses alot of fore power lulz and she doesnt have much to begin with. Sothe has fire power but he cant safely tackle an armorer due to his crappy bulk. 

Armored Jakob?! Only application i see is for firesweep bows for chipping and Innes with Windsweep for chipping thats it. Oh and jaffar with windsweep. Otherwise best used on healers.

Yes... Staff User are the best cadidates for this skill. My Lucius will enjoy having that skill, but I will wait until the Legendary Hero Banner to decide if I will summon on this banner or not. Too bad Loki doesn't have Dazzling Staff in her skill set. I only have one Maribelle, and I will not lose my Staff Valor unit to give Loki the B-skill.

I also wants Kliff, so Colorless and Blue orbs are my priority. I can skip Owain...

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Owain
Seems to be the star of this banner. Missiletainn is a really good weapon, and Blue Flame is a really good Special on player-controlled units (and horrible on AI-controlled units).

I find it kind of funny that for once the English skill description (for Blue Flame) is more readable than the Japanese. The Japanese one reads "Adds 10 damage on activation. Adds an additional 15 damage if adjacent to an ally. Adds 25 damage maximum." I wonder if it prevents effects like Wrath and Wo Dao from adding additional damage to exceed 25 damage, though that would be weird considering Wrath is part of his default kit.

It doesn't. At least not Wrath. By looking at the video we see that when Owain uses Blue Flame he's damaged and ready to activate Wrath. His damage without special is presented as 34, but the total dealt to the enemy is 69. We can expect that in this video Owain is next to an ally to better show the power of Blue Flame, wich leaves the extra 10 that must be from Wrath.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

His set is ridiculous. Missiletainn has a killing effect and what's essentially a dual phase breath skill without the stat boost which is nonsense.

Breath Skills have effect on both own hits and enemies hits on EP. Missiletainn would be half Breath effect on both phases (minus stat boost, plus killer effect). 

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

TL:DR: Kliff is a hard pass. Loki is a soft pass because C Duel skill is 2 gud to pass up even if I can't afford it. I want Owain but can't pull for him right now. Also get ready to have your day perpetually ruined by healers on defense teams once that duel skill drops. It's also an A skill, which means healers can still run WoM3 instead of Razzle Dazzle if they really want to ruin your day. Good luck getting those bonus kills now, folks!

Yeah, Arena doesn't improve with this stuff. 

Finally, Echoes most overrated got in. At least I don't have to worry about any hypothetical spot being taken when there's an Echoes banner.

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Ok being super honest here

Did people like actually want Validar in the game? Because that is justification enough to slap his "supposed weapon" on a barely related more popular alternative

I want him in so I can kill him. Does that count?

4 hours ago, Zelgius said:

I'm surprised Loki came out so early, I was expecting her to come out next year, I'll have to adjust my orb plans a little. I'd like to try and summon her but I might just wait to gather more orbs, I'm not too sure. Aversa being the ghb is cool.

Sorry to hear that.

42 minutes ago, Falter said:

The people have spoken I guess.

however the only real popular character seems to be Owain.

Kliff gained "popularity" for being missing I think and I'd rather not open up the can of worms that is a Loki discussion. And who actually likes Aversa? I played awakening a lot and barely remembered her, did she just gain votes for being the only "canon" flying mage?

I want to say that Surtr back up your claim but really who cares. I mean, I don't even remotely see the problem of these characters being in this banner so I'm not really sure why you even have this attitude on who's actually popular here.

I'm only interested in kliff, but my luck is bad so I'm just going to save my orbs. As a free to play you have to summon only when you think it's necessary. I think it's cool how they are adding Loki in, but it would be cool if they could implement in the beast units. They already have the manaketes down. Maybe if they come out with a book three then they might add in beast units. 

Couldn't care less about Loki, if she shows up she dies for Genny. Kliff is cool and I want him cause he looks to be super unique, plus its kliff my favourite villager so I need him. Owain is cool and his special looks interesting but I am not the biggest owain fan, and Aversa will either be benched or killed depending on her skills 

Not terribly excited but Owain has nice art so I'll try for him. The best thing about this is Aversa is free. Finally.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't put Aversa on the banner and make Loki more limited since she seems to be the big bad guy of Heroes. Guessing Book 3 is gonna change that.

Edited by Book Bro