New Heroes Banner: Brave Redux

Poimagic

Loki I could care less about, but we're FINALLY getting Kliff an Owain! Fortress Def/Res 3 looks broken, and Blue Flame looks interesting. It'll definitely go well with Wrath, which just so happens to be in Owain's base kit. While we are getting another blue tome unit and sword infantry unit, I'm very happy with the new two unit banner coming up.

Huzzah, Kliff has come at last! Ram Village is complete!

And the darkest yet diciest (totally not a reference to Kaiji's D&D show) Owain has graced us with our prescence!

Also, Aversa. Well, makes sense she's the GHB, and it's not like Awakening has an abundance of GH villains *coughjugdralcough*, so okay.

Aversa is GHB!?  I never thought they would give players a free flying mage.  So anyway far fetched heroes 2 is good.  I will skip this banner since I want B!Ninian if she is on the legendary.  I am so happy to see Kliff and am glad they made him a mage, I was scared they would make him another sword unit.  

All infantry banner! My orbs is once more safe, I blew a lot in halloween banner!

And Aversa, the only unit that is to my liking (gameplay-wise) is a GHB! Yay! 

Although C Infantry Duel skill? Cue more wrazzle dazzle shenanigans in Arena. 

And Loki.. Is it not too soon? I thin she will still be relevant in Book 3... 

I can't believe they're releasing Loki this early. It's too soon even if she scored really high in CYL.

Seeing more duel skills sends some pretty nasty shivers down my spine. I just hope IS addresses the problem in a better way. Heck. Maybe make all A-Slot skills be upgradable to have the same effect.

Seeing Owain makes up for IS's sins to me. Except for Kliff's A-Skill...

Edited by Arcphoenix

I checked the Choose Your Legends 2 website, and... ignoring all beast/laguz units and Veronica (who got a Brave Version), Loki, Owain, Kliff and Aversa are the top 4 units that are not in the game as playable units.

• 10th - Loki;
  • 26th - Owain;
  • 33th - Kliff;
  • 41th - Aversa.

This banner, and GHB, are determined by the CYL 2 results.

28 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

And to no ones surprise, we're still not getting Beast units, but we ARE getting Loki! We're all excited!!!

Said no one.

What do you mean "still"? There was a 0% chance of beasts being on this banner due to it not coinciding with a version update.

2 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Huzzah, Kliff has come at last! Ram Village is complete!

And the darkest yet diciest (totally not a reference to Kaiji's D&D show) Owain has graced us with our prescence!

Also, Aversa. Well, makes sense she's the GHB, and it's not like Awakening has an abundance of GH villains *coughjugdralcough*, so okay.

Strangely, they did not say she was a GHB, or say anything else about how she'll be added.

Edit: Oh, they did in Japanese? That's good, then.

Edited by Othin

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Strangely, they did not say she was a GHB, or say anything else about how she'll be added.

The Japanese Twitter account made the GHB announcement.