Grand Hero Battle - Aversa: Dark One (October 25th~)

Coolmanio

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Aversa’s tome and her skills:

Reveal hidden contents

Aversa has Aversa’s Night, Dragon Fang, Hp/Spd 2, and Odd Res Wave

MSID_インバースの暗闇: Aversa's Night
MSID_H_インバースの暗闇: Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if any foe's HP ≤\nunit’s HP-3 and that foe is adjacent to another\nfoe, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 on that foe and\nbonuses on that foe become penalties through\nits next action.

Edit: Here are her stats as well

Reveal hidden contents

MEmu_2018_10_22_21_21_58_583.png

Nice!

Spoiler

I guess Chill Panic would indeed be quite handy. She can actually utilize R Duel Flying's HP+5 too.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Wow I am very impressed.  Her stat spread is excellent and her tome seems really fun.  Her art is seductive but not overly fan servicy and I think fitting of the character.  Coming with Odd res wave is pretty damn sweet also as the wave skills are still fairly new and powerful.  She might be good enough that I actually merge all copies though rather than fodder any.  

56 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Aversa’s tome and her skills:

Hide contents

Aversa has Aversa’s Night, Dragon Fang, Hp/Spd 2, and Odd Res Wave

MSID_インバースの暗闇: Aversa's Night
MSID_H_インバースの暗闇: Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if any foe's HP ≤\nunit’s HP-3 and that foe is adjacent to another\nfoe, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 on that foe and\nbonuses on that foe become penalties through\nits next action.

Edit: Here are her stats as well

Hide contents

MEmu_2018_10_22_21_21_58_583.png

Nice art, but I'll probably kill her off to Nowi and Tana if her Tome is inheritable~ 

29 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Nice art, but I'll probably kill her off to Nowi and Tana if her Tome is inheritable~ 

Spoiler

It’s not inheritable. The lack of a “+” at the end of its name should’ve been the giveaway.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

It’s not inheritable. The lack of a “+” at the end of its name should’ve been the giveaway.

Oop, I just noticed it looking at the datamine~ Whelp, probably'll give them the Res Wave, then~

Spoiler

Thank god, her art is perfect! Her stats compared to H!Nowi seem ok I guess? I'm not good at reading stats tbh but I'll trust the ones above saying she's good so wooh!

Would probably need a different weapon though, gotta go save up some feathers for that.

Edited by Mau

33 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, her tome would be pretty cool if HP requirements weren't so hard to meet. The HP seal should be HP+20.  

It would be good for when she's an Arena bonus character, though. Getting the bonus +10 HP would be helpful. And R Duel Flying is also actually functionally useful for once. Also that one HP/Res Sacred Seal that I'm sure no one remembers exists.

Now if only we could get more godforsaken merges on Grand Hero Battle characters.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 hours ago, Mau said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank god, her art is perfect! Her stats compared to H!Nowi seem ok I guess? I'm not good at reading stats tbh but I'll trust the ones above saying she's good so wooh!

Would probably need a different weapon though, gotta go save up some feathers for that.

When i saw it i thought she was, like, bending her back to fit on the phone screen, like if she standed up straight she would be so tall the image would have hid half her face.

Silly thing i know but i'm still smirking about it.

Spoiler

Aversa looks to be a good unit. With her default skill set, she can reach 56 HP during Arena Season, which is great. Although, I can see it will be hard to get all bonus kills with her. Her Defense is pretty low, so she will be a target to both Armored and Dragon units.

7 hours ago, Florete said:

Looks like a weapon great for the enemy, next to useless for the player.

It'll be useful for weakening teams that want to stick close together, like armors or maybe dragons. If only they actually ran display buffs. Cavs and fliers will probably survive fine past the first turn. Although, one disapoting thing is it gets less useful as the battle goes on. It's guaranteed to have no effect on the last enemy.

Anyway, I'm hyped as hell. She looks really solid and her tome at least looks fun, if not the most practical and likely to get swapped for a blade tome.

Edited by bottlegnomes

8 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

It'll be useful for weakening teams that want to stick close together, like armors or maybe dragons

They might not run Hone/Fortify Armor/Dragon, but I believe high SP Rally Skills are commonly used at that score range.

Oh, she looks really nice. By far my favorite of the new units added.  I already have feathers to 5* her the moment I get her and I will make her +2 after I finish some other projects.

That is one fancy tome. Surprised Goetia is still out of the picture, though. Maybe Validar will have it if he ever gets added?

On top of being a character and unit type I stopped expecting to be free a long time ago (at Summer Corrin's announcement, I think), she's faster than I expected. Also, Wave fodder, despite it being one of the weaker ones.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

They might not run Hone/Fortify Armor/Dragon, but I believe high SP Rally Skills are commonly used at that score range.

Good point. Especially th the ish like Quan's dual rally+, that tome, while still situational, could mess up some defense teams in high tier arena.

Her art is quite good, but I still have problems with the awful spine-breaking poses. I still hate that some female mages have their attack art looking backwards.

In regards with her tome, it's going to be partially useful in PVE, mostly in maps that aren't infernal or abyssal, due to the stat inflation. 

Overall, it's one of the best recent free units we've got.

34 Spd on Aversa - not bad since Summer Corrin has 34 neutral Spd herself. It is, however, slower than fellow red mage flier Summer Tana's neutral 36 Spd (of note is that Tana has higher stats all-around with Aversa only beating Tana in HP). I honestly wouldn't spend feathers on her YET since Tana will be coming back on the November 2018 Legendary Heroes banner if she doesn't show up on the Legendary Heroes banner coming this Halloween.

If Hone Fliers is available, Aversa would likely prefer running Raudrblade rather than her personal tome - the HP requirement can make Aversa's Night difficult to use, especially early on in high-level maps if the player isn't willing to go all in on her (ie. Summoner's Support, Legendary Heroes' Blessing effects, etc.). Plus, Raudrblade allows her to take advantage of her default Odd Res Wave other than for tanking some green mage, especially if the player isn't running Fortify Fliers or hasn't positioned the Fortify Fliers unit beforehand.

When i saw it i thought she was, like, bending her back to fit on the phone screen, like if she standed up straight she would be so tall the image would have hid half her face.

Silly thing i know but i'm still smirking about it.

@RexBolt loll now that you mention it, she does look like she's bending down to be able to look at you through the screen, now I can't unsee it haha