Grand Hero Battle - Aversa: Dark One (October 25th~)

Coolmanio

@mcsilas Cool stuff. But would A!Tiki have taken too much damage by tanking the Archer + Green Mage on turn 1?

@mampfoid Regular Celica being able to eat through the whole map with three dancers makes me happy.

@Zeo I almost said "Oof" out loud when the Axe Peg used Reciprocal Aid, but that didn't matter! The Firesweep Lance Peg going for Genny was also tense.

The amount of extra SI you're willing to spend just for extra clear videos really is impressive...

@Alexmender Strong and beautiful Eirika as always! Not even the Sapphire Lance Cav matters. Also yeah, I'd turn off animations except on the turn you kill the boss to make it go faster.

@LordFrigid

Here's my one clear video that I heavily procrastinated on putting out. A lot of time was spent picking out the right song from the Bayonetta OST to use, because Bayonetta OST is perfect for Aversa.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kirauza343 Thanks! Your team also did wonderfully in this map. Celica nukes everything that dared look funny at her while Micaiah cleared the armors and Marisa made those Ignis bombs. The synergy of your team is as good as ever! Congrats!

@ruruo Thanks! I'm glad my Eirika was helpful during GC, although I didn't optimize her for it. 

Your clear was super cool! That Special Spiral Jeorge is soo nice! Michalis doesn't lag behind though, he really is a wonderful tank and thanks to the refined Hauteclere he can also deal lots of punishment to his enemies.

@Zeo Matthew is as cool as always! It was funny that half way through the clear I thought about how great he would be with Guard, it would cheese something like arena so hard. 

The Morgan clear was tense, though. I got scared when I saw Amelia take so much damage from the archer and then having to tank the mage but she pulled it off and from there teleporting shenanigans ensue. That was crazy.

The last clear doesn't fall behind though, that Lon'qu is soo awesome. He's just a 4*+10 but the damage he dishes out tells a different story. I almost want to build one, but I think I'd rather try to put my Karla at that level before going for other PP reds. That Frederick is also really cool, all those teleporting shenanigans and ORKOing everything in his path. Nice! 

@mcsilas Nice stuff! I've gotten so used to F!Grima having Sol as her special due one I use during RD/GC that I forgot she's capable of doing so much damage. Firesweep Cordelia is also really nice to look at, although I'm not the biggest fan of those types of weapons she really does a great job with it. 

The kid clear was my favorite, it really made me want to play Awakening again and have the children roflstomp the last third of the game with Galeforce spam. L!Lucina looks so fun to play with that it made me regret skipping her banner just a little. 

For the last clear, just like with Zeo, Lon'qu really seems like a beastly unit now that he got his refine, double LnD is really risky but having huge Atk/Spd looks like fun!.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice stuff! It's rare to see Sophia these days but she's still one of the better raven tome users and Flying Hinoka really wrecks stuff! 

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

this is awesome!

and now you made it so i wanna get Lyn!!

Thanks! LOL, I try (L!Lyn deserves more love!)~ I'm not used to soloing a battle with one or two characters so I was pretty happy Lyn got to do so much.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks! LOL, I try (L!Lyn deserves more love!)~ I'm not used to soloing a battle with one or two characters so I was pretty happy Lyn got to do so much.

LOL well i always love bow users. it's always been my go to in FE, so the fact that Lyn (one of my favourites in FE:Warriors) is a coloured bow is awesome. (i really need her + Bowucina)
and you are welcome. this was a great plan for real. for me it was like. pls don't die pls don't die..

@SatsumaFSoysoy Thanks! Unfortunately Tiki gets defeated by the archer's special before the green mage even moves (Def Ploy from green mage I think?). That said, I didn't try giving her Distant Def, but the AI patterns would have probably moved differently anyway, and I was already in too deep doing multiple tries with this team's strategy.

She still did her job dealing with the sword armour and the green mages later at least.

Also nice clear again! Bowbreaker Sophia is simple but effective! Once again flier emblem rules maps like these, mountains are no problem! Interesting how Aversa was the last to fall unlike other strategies

@Alexmender Oh, I never thought about Sol on Grima- to be honest I haven't really been using Female Grima much so I don't know much of her other builds. Her Atk isn't the highest so I gave her the Brazen Atk/Res seal.

Firesweep Cordelia is so much fun. -Def doesn't matter if opponent can't retaliate. Another thing I forgot to point out was I had to give Cordelia Hit and Run instead of her usual Drag Back, since Drag Back would drag Aversa closer and allowed her to target Cherche which was a big no-no.

@Nanima Thanks, yeah Aversa's Night doesn't matter too much when Goad Fliers is a thing! Also Flier movement is so satisfying. Going to be interesting to see Takumi with different daggers, hope you pull his brother then!

@Landmaster Nice L!Lyn showcase! I don't see her used too much compared to other Legendaries, but it's great to see her in action against the hordes of enemies. Oh and green flier effectiveness makes for some satisfying damage numbers!

Edited by mcsilas

@mampfoid Aw thank you! This map was so tight I really had not that much choice but let them take the hits :'D

On your Celica clear, the way you used Lunge to gain extra movement was so good! All these little thing you can do to get more movement without a dancer. And you made it so look easy with a full team of reds. 

@Nanima Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing more of your Taco team and also your Princess clear if you do it. 

@Alexmender Thanks! <3 Bonfire + Haueteclere has always just been so reliable on Michalis.  

@Zeo That Matthew clear is amazing.. You know, I've never thought about using Aether outside of scoring for Arena since the charge period was so long. Hm... you might have inspired something here.. x'DD 

So I unexpectedly got some more free time this week, which I then poured directly into this Princess clear:

@mampfoid @kirauza343 @mcsilas @Zeo @ruruo 

Youtube finally accepted one of my videos, and thank god for that, because vimeos upload limit is annoying. Not sure what I can do about the black borders in the future.

Music is Competing with the Honor of the Land - from (say it with me) Tales of Zestiria. I am just going to go through the entire ost at this rate.

This clear had me raging a lot. I am not even kidding. I was cussing pretty badly at the Cavalry Archer, who I am pretty sure is the devil incarnate. Lots of fodder went into this too, and I lost both my 5* Lon'qu (his IVs were meh anyway) and the last of my Cains for this. Totally worth it though. 

Kinoka still plays the most prominent role, but Sakunyan gets to deal with most of the mages, including Aversa. OG!Sakura has her Gravity shenanigans and even Airzura takes out a couple guys (so no colourless clear for sure this time). WoM is now definitely my new favourite skill. 

Considering how much this took out of me though, I probably won't do any videos for the coming LHBs. Just gotta stick with doing PMs F2P solutions with my new Veronica.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

So I unexpectedly got some more free time this week, which I then poured directly into this Princess clear:

Youtube finally accepted one of my videos, and thank god for that, because vimeos upload limit is annoying. Not sure what I can do about the black borders in the future.

Music is Competing with the Honor of the Land - from (say it with me) Tales of Zestiria. I am just going to go through the entire ost at this rate.

This clear had me raging a lot. I am not even kidding. I was cussing pretty badly at the Cavalry Archer, who I am pretty sure is the devil incarnate. Lots of fodder went into this too, and I lost both my 5* Lon'qu (his IVs were meh anyway) and the last of my Cains for this. Totally worth it though. 

Kinoka still plays the most prominent role, but Sakunyan gets to deal with most of the mages, including Aversa. OG!Sakura has her Gravity shenanigans and even Airzura takes out a couple guys (so no colourless clear for sure this time). WoM is now definitely my new favourite skill. 

Considering how much this took out of me though, I probably won't do any videos for the coming LHBs. Just gotta stick with doing PMs F2P solutions with my new Veronica.

Oooh well done! I love that super effective damage on Aversa!!

Yeah the bow knight can be really annoying especially when running fliers. That 3 tile move + Fury is terrifying. OG Sakura is still quite useful with her Gravity- Dazzling staff is just so good. WoM is really good and very common in the clears in this map haha, that darn mountain is so annoying with the reinforcements.

@Nanima What a team!! And what a surprise to see Sakunyna in action! It's so rare and it's so great to see her fully built up and putting in great work.  I like how you kept Sakunyna, and Hinoka's original weapons for effectiveness damage, and used them to your advantage really well. Bet it felt great the get rid of those armours early on x'D. Airzura seem to be so good at support and offensive. 

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Nice L!Lyn showcase! I don't see her used too much compared to other Legendaries, but it's great to see her in action against the hordes of enemies. Oh and green flier effectiveness makes for some satisfying damage numbers!

Thanks, yeah, I went with her since she's not used as often so it was a bit more fun. I was nervous throwing her up against Aversa but with a bit of help with her Res, she managed to make easy work of her~

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

Awesome clear, Gravity Sakura really came through and always good seeing Kitty Sakura bulk all the magic hits and kill everything~

Thanks to all the inspiration on this thread I managed a Jeorge solo with Parthia. I'm not really the type that does these things, but I wanted got quite curious to see if it was possible. Massive thanks to @Zeo's Matthew clear. It was fantastic and really opened my mind about using Aether, which was indispensable.  

So I did leave the animation on to show off Parthia. Hope it's not too long. Those armours were the true final bosses :'D... So buff... 

I had to leave everyone clustered on Turn 2 and take the Aversa's Night debuff, or the red infantry brave sword will move down which causes a lot of trouble later. Also I let Jeorge take a hit from him later on Turn 4 to move the dancers and get into Brazen range. 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh well done! I love that super effective damage on Aversa!!

Yeah the bow knight can be really annoying especially when running fliers. That 3 tile move + Fury is terrifying. OG Sakura is still quite useful with her Gravity- Dazzling staff is just so good. WoM is really good and very common in the clears in this map haha, that darn mountain is so annoying with the reinforcements.

Thanks! I am really glad I managed to trigger the special at such a perfect time.

The guy just sat up there like a fat spider, waiting to rush me for all my attempts to get past Turn 4. Wish I had a Raventome for this, but als Spring!Camilla doesn't quite fit the theme. i was thinking of making her a pain splasher, but Sakura is so good at crowd control, I think I'll just stick to the Gravity staff for now. WoM is a fragile units lifesaver.

2 hours ago, ruruo said:

What a team!! And what a surprise to see Sakunyna in action! It's so rare and it's so great to see her fully built up and putting in great work.  I like how you kept Sakunyna, and Hinoka's original weapons for effectiveness damage, and used them to your advantage really well. Bet it felt great the get rid of those armours early on x'D. Airzura seem to be so good at support and offensive.

Yes, I love her so much and after waiting a whole year to get her I will show her off at every opportunity I get. The effective weapons were great at dealing with some of the biggest threats on the map, so very useful here. Thse are also the only weapons they have right now though. Will probably expand their arsenal with Barbed Shuriken and Slaying Bow when possible.

And congrats on that very impressive Jeorge solo! Usually those archer only clears use Brave Bows or Firesweep to stay alive, but your Jeorge managed just fine with his own Bow and Aether. It's always great to have underappreciated units do great things. Such a good show! 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Awesome clear, Gravity Sakura really came through and always good seeing Kitty Sakura bulk all the magic hits and kill everything~

Thanks! The Sakuras were definitely an important part of this clear. I am really glad I managed to show these two at their best.~ 

Edited by Nanima

Sorry for the late reply, but this took a while. 

monster reply incoming ... 

@Zeo 

Spoiler
21 hours ago, Zeo said:

Brilliant use of Future Vision! Simply spectacular. Nevermind the Guard armor, just figuring out how you were going to deal with two sets of enemy units separated by a mountain was beyond me. Lunge is good and all, but it only moves one space, but that turned out to be all you needed for perfect positioning, every. time. Just when I think you can't surprise me anymore. Another great clear.

I appreciate your Celica clear as well. Replacing Double Lion was a bold move but it payed off.

Thank you! 

Double Lion isn't that useful on reinforcement maps if you don't bring a healer. Also Celica kills her prey in two hits with natural doubles, so no big sacrifice here. 

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

Watch all the clears.

Ok boss! :-) 

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

This one was the fastest out of my clears.

This should be called "Notorious thief bullying Mordor." Ah ... you wrote ringleader, not ringbearer ... 

It's already cool how Matthew stomps everyone on his way to the north, but I didn't expect him eating Aversa's Dragon Fang. That's how you debuff, lady! 

22 hours ago, Zeo said:

The Morgan clear was considerably trickier.

Dull ranged actually helped with the archer, nice. He is hard to double on EP, but Morgan did it. 

I was a little confused when Morgan didn't counter Aversa ... I actually never noticed Watersweep on her! 

Amelia killing Aversa proves once again her value for this team, especially seeing her surviving the onslaught on following EP(s). 

Very tricky positioning, cool clear once again! 

22 hours ago, Zeo said:

The Special clear

Galeforce Lon'Qu, oooh yeah! 

Looks like you'll have a lot of fun with this guy, I highly approve of this decision. He takes advantage of his new toys and kills so many units here. 

The other members have to remain a little in second row, but WoM shenanigans make them shine too and Freddies final quad was the perfect finisher. 

Out of your three great clears the one that pleases me the most.

@mcsilas

Spoiler
21 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Ah, the old enemy phase music interruptions.. I see that Lunge and Shove, and nice use of the Light AoE in the end as well! Interesting use of Cancel Affinity as well!

Have to change the setting in the emulator perhaps, what is yours here? 

21 hours ago, mcsilas said:

But Cordelia is on a horse...it just flies I wonder if you'll do Horsedelia GF clears at some point? I see you also used the good WoM+FV combo as well with L!Lucina, she's such a fun unit to use! Very impressed with Airzura as well!

I would love to give Summer Cordelia GF. She got better offensive stats than Oscar, but the difference isn't big enough to justify her getting GF before Minerva, Raven and a (yet to find) blue infantry unit. Also she isn't very likely to get merges. 

Yeah, pretty cool Lucina comes with WoM, just perfect for my purposes (and also yours, from what I'm seeing in your clears). 

22 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Well, onto some Awakening clears!

Already SPD+3 on Cherche made me curious, nice way to tank the mage but it was also necessary to quad the Lance Knight. 

Grima against Aversa, is that some kind of revenge (didn't finish Awekening yet)? Nice to see Grima in action, I haven't used her in a clear myself so far. 

Pretty close moment with Tiki surviving Aversa with 1 HP. 

Next up is an Awakening kids clear!

Had to remind myself that Lucina is an Awakening kid, since she is also one of the main protagonists. After Morgans nice opening she get a pretty exact kill against Boss-Aversa and a lot of kills afterwards. Savage blow to ensure some of the closer kills.

To bad your plan to kill Aversa with Morgan didn't work out. Hope we'll see more Owain in the future, he is a cool guy. 

So yeah, Lon'qu's living on the edge with double LaD.

First I though: Ok, Lucina and Inigo again, Lon'qu instead of Owain - looks very similar. In the end it was different, i.e. luring Aversa down to attack Lon'Qu was a good idea. 

Nice move to use Future Vision to let Lon'qu attack the archer instead of the Axe Flier. Poor Inigo had to tank so many melee attacks over two clears. 

Congrats, once again three very enjoyable clears and fitting themes. 

@Nanima

Spoiler
21 hours ago, Nanima said:

Brave!Lucina still exists right

Ha, you are right of course. That happens when I try to be overly smart. ^^' 

An Attack bane can be annoying, though not always completely crippling. Still I hope you'll be able to get a better one!

No, it's not crippling, she got good stats regardless. But already in some clears I could have used her more offensively with a better nature. 

Thanks! 

She'll be sharing a banner with Ryouma in November, right? Because then I might be able to shoot for them both. Pack in Summer!Tana and a Celica for red, plus Bride!Ninian and Delthea for blue and you've got my dream Legendary banner. Better save all my orbs.

I don' know when her rerun is scheduled, but that banner would be very good for me too. Don't have Tana (anymore), Ninian, Ryoma and I wouldn't mind Celica merges and a better Delthea. 

On 27.10.2018 at 3:49 PM, Nanima said:

Good to hear. It would certainly be nice if I could do the same, but since my phone is an android DU can only record the mic with terrible results.

That's why I'm using an emulator on Windows PC, Mic audio is no real option. 

On 27.10.2018 at 3:49 PM, Nanima said:

Quite the aggressive start. The Celicas really didn't take any of Aversa's bullshit. Also roasting those armours looked very fun. Good job!

Yeah, I tend to make my life too easy, I'm too used to GF shenanigans. 

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

Welcome Princesses! 

Hinoka is getting a lot of kills because of Fliers and Armors, but the Sakuras are the reals stars here, I always enjoy seeing them. 

ToD!Sakura destroys Aversa with one hit, very cool. 

Glorious team, congrats! 

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

WoM is now definitely my new favourite skill. 

Welcome to to the beaming shenanigans! 

@Landmaster

Spoiler
23 hours ago, Landmaster said:

You made it look easy dealing with all these blue units with a Celica clear

Thanks! There are some ways to deal with weapon triangle disadvantage: Cancel Affinity and AoE specials for example. 

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I was pretty proud of my Infernal Clear so I decided to share it

Interesting team, pretty unique composition. I almost never use Catria and Silvia and I never got legendary Lyn. 

WoM on a flying healer is a good decision, I'll save WoM fodder for my Mia too. 

Legendary Lyn really works out here, makes me want to get one as well. She even get's the boss kill against WTA and a super close survival against the blue mage. 

I didn't have issues with the quality, what did you mean? Perhaps you could switch of the support animations, but it's no big deal. 

@daisy jane

Spoiler
On 27.10.2018 at 5:10 PM, daisy jane said:

i hope seriously i get lucky with some summonings, so i can get really creative like you all.

The fun thing is to use what you have and to make it work. Even better if you have some units you'd like to invest into (I tend to use SI to make clears work and to upgrad some obscure seals). 

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Spoiler
14 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@mampfoid Regular Celica being able to eat through the whole map with three dancers makes me happy.

Did you do that? 

14 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here's my one clear video that I heavily procrastinated on putting out.

Why did you wait to show it off?

Your girls didn't care much about Aversas debuffs. Nice Sophia, I've never finished building mine (because of Lyon). 

@ruruo

Spoiler
6 hours ago, ruruo said:

On your Celica clear, the way you used Lunge to gain extra movement was so good! All these little thing you can do to get more movement without a dancer. And you made it so look easy with a full team of reds. 

Thanks! I'm used to make use of Lunge, WoM, Drag Back and so on from my one turn clears. 

Using only reds is part of the challenge in this case. Somehow I'm hoping for another red Celica alt. 

1 hour ago, ruruo said:

Thanks to all the inspiration on this thread I managed a Jeorge solo with Parthia

Wow, that was jeorge-tastic! He takes care of everyone on this map, makes me want to give mine some merges (I'm keeping copies of him ,just in case). 

Congrats. 

39 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Still haven't beat Lunatic. Reinforcement maps are so tiring!

Nevermind, Lunatic and Infernal done!

Danced L!Ike to kill the first Archer + Green Mage and Finally Aversa herself!

The it was a matter of dancing Veronica and L'Arachel to kill every single reinforcement that showed their ugly faces in the field!

42 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hide contents

The fun thing is to use what you have and to make it work. Even better if you have some units you'd like to invest into (I tend to use SI to make clears work and to upgrad some obscure seals). 

this is true - :) but still also would be nice to have some better summons (to have some nice SI. even some Takumi (which... i only have one. close counter would be fab!)

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Did you do that? 

Why did you wait to show it off?

Your girls didn't care much about Aversas debuffs. Nice Sophia, I've never finished building mine (because of Lyon). 

Yeah, I did it once after Vax told me about it.

Because I just ended up doing other things like play video games instead of recording lol.

I like Sophia a bit more.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry for the late reply, but this took a while. 

monster reply incoming ... 

True, I often forgot how useful Cancel Affinity is~

And thanks, though I can't take credit for the line-up. I used one of PheonixMaster's strategies which suggested Tomehardt and Fallen Takumi and I just switched out for units that I have trained up. I was wary on using Catria since she's -Spd, but it looks like it didn't hinder her here.

Yeah, WOM's great on Mia, always comes in handy. And the blue mage survival was my favorite part. I was just happy she got a good showcase here.

I thought the quality looked a little poor after I uploaded it, but if it was alright for you then that's good! Just took another look at it and it looks less blurry than it looked to me yesterday (using a better computer RN).

Edited by Landmaster

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

this is true - :) but still also would be nice to have some better summons (to have some nice SI. even some Takumi (which... i only have one. close counter would be fab!)

I do have exactly one spare CC, the free Takumi. I'm sitting on him indecisively, no idea on whom to use it. 

For clears I do minor SI like breakers, buffs, assists etc. Only favs and units for one-turn clears get rare skills. 

25 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I did it once after Vax told me about it.

Because I just ended up doing other things like play video games instead of recording lol.

I like Sophia a bit more.

Ah, ok. Was confused because I didn't find it in this topic. 

Playing games sounds like a good reason. :-)

My only reason to make Lyon my red TA Raven mage was he needed less SI. 

14 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

[...] I was wary on using Catria since she's -Spd, but it looks like it didn't hinder her here.

Yeah, WOM's great on Mia, always comes in handy. [...]

I thought the quality looked a little poor after I uploaded it, [...]

Condolences, my Catria is +DEF/-ATK. :-/

WoM is generally very handy for reinforcement maps and multi-map modes like TTs and CC. Especially on dancers (to refresh Desperation units) and healers (to fix tanks). 

Perhaps your connection was a little slow when you checked your video? Yt offers lower resolutions to slower clients. 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Condolences, my Catria is +DEF/-ATK. :-/

WoM is generally very handy for reinforcement maps and multi-map modes like TTs and CC. Especially on dancers (to refresh Desperation units) and healers (to fix tanks). 

Perhaps your connection was a little slow when you checked your video? Yt offers lower resolutions to slower clients. 

I think mine is also +Def, LOL, Catria's a bit confused on her better boons XP

Probably, I also think it was probably because I had just published it, but it's looking good for me now~

@ruruo Loved the Jeorge clear! Those armors at the end were really something but pretty flawless solo clear and I loved how you made use of the Brazen there~

Edited by Landmaster

7 hours ago, Nanima said:

Yes, I love her so much and after waiting a whole year to get her I will show her off at every opportunity I get. The effective weapons were great at dealing with some of the biggest threats on the map, so very useful here. These are also the only weapons they have right now though. Will probably expand their arsenal with Barbed Shuriken and Slaying Bow when possible.

And congrats on that very impressive Jeorge solo! Usually those archer only clears use Brave Bows or Firesweep to stay alive, but your Jeorge managed just fine with his own Bow and Aether. It's always great to have underappreciated units do great things. Such a good show! 

Such a long time before she came home for you :'D. It's great you have long term plans for her. 

<3 Thanks! Ah Firesweep brings back memories, used it a lot before Parthia refine. I don't have Brave Bow on Jeorge at all. At the time I was very poor on feathers, and now it just seems redundant to do so. Plus I think compared to top Brave Bow users he does fall short on both the Atk and Speed department :'D

Speaking of archers though.. double Brazen + Special Spiral set would probably also work really nicely on your Summer Takumi with his Fishie Bow +....  

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! I'm used to make use of Lunge, WoM, Drag Back and so on from my one turn clears. 

Using only reds is part of the challenge in this case. Somehow I'm hoping for another red Celica alt.

A Celica for every occasion. It'll make the team look very aesthetic for sure. Wonder what weapon she'd have x) 

Wow, that was jeorge-tastic! He takes care of everyone on this map, makes me want to give mine some merges (I'm keeping copies of him ,just in case). 

Congrats. 

Thank you :D I'm super biased think he's good investment. Parthia takes advantage of his stat line on higher merges very well. Hm, I also think it also depends on how much you like using Parthia too, as it's his only niche over other archers with better pure offensive spreads. 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Loved the Jeorge clear! Those armors at the end were really something but pretty flawless solo clear and I loved how you made use of the Brazen there~

So glad you liked, thank you! Yes, hp management was a challenge. I still can't believe IS released Brazen Atk/Res skill as a seal and it all stacks x'D. They're pretty nice with Jeorge, since he's usually quite good at surviving enough to get into range. Those armours are too buff.... ;_;...  

@mampfoid Always refreshing to see Lunge in a clear. Congrats!

On 10/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, ruruo said:

@Flying Shogi It's really cool how you used an emblem team to plow through with that via Goads. Aversa's Night + her 71 Hp is so... :'D.  

I tend to use a movement type clear for my clears because I don't have a main team. Well, I did but I don't think they can handle Infernal maps consistently unless I invest more expensive resources into them.

Clever use of the terrain to block off enemies from attacking your Shigure and Maria. Especially utilizing Guidance to get Jeorge to the other side of the mountain. What's his nature? I might build him as I pulled a +Atk/-Def one recently.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Coming in late once more to ask about Units that might cheese this on Lunatic, I'm fine to miss the 2k Feather one for now but my alt can't clear Lunatic due to having M-Grima instead of F-Grima and not having Veronica. Thank goodness they've made a habit of redoing all of these over time(new rotation with Version 3.0 anyone?).

5 hours ago, ruruo said:

So glad you liked, thank you! Yes, hp management was a challenge. I still can't believe IS released Brazen Atk/Res skill as a seal and it all stacks x'D. They're pretty nice with Jeorge, since he's usually quite good at surviving enough to get into range. Those armours are too buff.... ;_;...  

I want to +10 a Jeorge one day, too. I only have pulled one so far and he's -Atk T_T I tried to use him on this map but he's too slow, SMH. Gonna try to have one like yours one day XD

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Coming in late once more to ask about Units that might cheese this on Lunatic, I'm fine to miss the 2k Feather one for now but my alt can't clear Lunatic due to having M-Grima instead of F-Grima and not having Veronica. Thank goodness they've made a habit of redoing all of these over time(new rotation with Version 3.0 anyone?).

I used Nowi and sat her on the right side and she pretty much eats everything besides the Green units (which a good Red Mage can handle; IIRC I used Morgan or H!Nowi on Lunatic). I think any Archer with good enough speed should be fine to take care of the fliers. And lastly a Dancer like Olivia helps make the process faster if you have a slower Archer and maneuver units out of range from the Bows and Tomes on Enemy Phase~ Or a healer if you're taking too much damage~