Brand new copy for sale...

SMEDIA

I’m trying to sell a brand new, never been opened before copy of this game on eBay. As of now, I’m not getting many takers, so if you wanted a new copy then now’s a good opportunity.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Nintendo-3DS-2013/153224988289?epid=166708431&hash=item23acebc681:g:R0UAAOSwfONbyiPW

(Note: I got permission from the moderator, eclipse, to make this topic)

You should hang onto it and store it somewhere until availability becomes rarer. As of right now, It isn't difficult to buy since it is available digitally. It probably doesn't hurt that it is being sold at a reasonable price too. I wish they would do the same for Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. 

4 hours ago, grinus said:

You should hang onto it and store it somewhere until availability becomes rarer. As of right now, It isn't difficult to buy since it is available digitally. It probably doesn't hurt that it is being sold at a reasonable price too. I wish they would do the same for Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

its against eBay's tos to cancel the sale at this point