Which returning voice actors do you think who might possibly come back and voice any characters that weren't appeared in Heroes yet?

King Marth 64

Since some returning voice actors did voiced some of the characters that haven't gotten a Voice Actor in the past games after the launch day and there are some VAs from Awakening through Echoes: Shadows of Valentia managed to voice some characters from the past games that were added to Fire Emblem Heroes. What do you think which returning voice actors in the Fire Emblem franchise do you think we could possibly see who might be voicing who when the other characters that haven't been added to Heroes yet? (probably don't add any Awakening, Fates, and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters since they already a VA)

Here's a few of my guesses that I came up with that I think that they could might possibly get in as: (so far)

• Matthew Mercer: Geoffrey from Tellius Series, Murdock from The Binding Blade, Horace from Archanea series, and Rath from The Blazing Blade
  • Ian Sinclair: Dieck from The Binding Blade, Ashnard from Path of Radiance, Elffin from The Binding Blade, and Frey from Archanea series
  • Antony Del Rio: Ewan from The Sacred Stones, Chad from The Binding Blade, Azelle from Genealogy of the Holy War, and Nils from The Blazing Blade
  • Angela Marie Volpe: Idunn from The Binding Blade and Heather from Tellius series
  • Patrick Seitz: Travant from Genealogy of the Holy War and Dayan from The Binding Blade
  • Kate Higgins: Lethe from Tellius series and Sigrun from Tellius series
  • Erica Linebeck: Petrine from Path of Radiance, Melady from The Binding Blade, and Limstella from The Blazing Blade
  • Cherami Leigh: Altena from Genealogy of the Holy War and Fiona from Tellius Series
  • Kaiji Tang: Kieran from Tellius series and Julian from Archanea series
  • Cathlin Glass: Igrene from The Binding Blade and Nyna from Archanea series
  • Todd Haberkorn: Lugh from The Binding Blade, Lex from Genealogy of the Holy War, Lance from The Binding Blade, and Zeiss from The Binding Blade
  • Doug Erholtz: Cormag from The Sacred Stones, Alen from The Binding Blade, Tauronea from Tellius series, and Shannan (older version) from Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Tara Sands: Niime from The Binding Blade
  • Erica Mendez: Guinivere from The Binding Blade, Juno from The Binding Blade, Elice from Archanea series, and Lucia from Tellius series
  • Stephanie Sheh: Lena from Archanea series and Norne from Archanea series
  • Greg Chun: Ogier from The Binding Blade, Wolf from Archanea series, and Samuel from Archanea series
  • David Vincent: Perceval from The Binding Blade, Pent from The Blazing Blade, Jake from recurring titles, and Pelleas from Tellius series
  • Brina Palencia: Brunnya from The Binding Blade and Laura from Tellius series
  • Doug Stone: Douglas from The Binding Blade, Dozla from The Sacred Stones, and Gotoh from Archanea series
  • Dan Woren: Boah from Archanea series and Karel (older version) from The Binding Blade
  • Christina Vee: Cath from The Binding Blade, Ilyana from Tellius series, and Patty from Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Christine Marie Cabanos: Thea from The Binding Blade and Sonia from The Blazing Blade
  • Brianna Knickerbocker: Astrid from Tellius series and Tine from Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Lucien Dodge: Ross from The Sacred Stones and Arlen from Archanea series
  • Kirk Thorton: Wendell from Archanea series, Oifey (older version) from Genealogy of the Holy War, and Marcus from Elibe series
  • Allegra Clark: Malice from Archanea series and Jill from Tellius series
  • Alexis Tipton: Miranda from Thracia 776 and Larcei from Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Amanda C. Miller: Echidna from The Binding Blade and Brigid/Eyvel from Judgral series

This is what I think of it so far, what do you guys have your thoughts on what returning Voice Actor do you think who might be voicing who aren't appeared in Heroes yet?

Edited by King Marth 64

4 hours ago, Elincia said:

I'd like Matt Mercer for Geoffrey. Either him or Travis Willingham. I always imagined him with a fairly deep voice

Well, part of the problem with that. Travis Willingham haven't comeback to voice Zeke in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia since Travis did voiced Camus during in launch day of Fire Emblem Heroes and he didn't comeback to voice Garon in the recent Grand Battle Hero. Patrick Seitz definitely substitute Travis's place for the time being.

Edited by King Marth 64

3 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Well, part of the problem with that. Travis Willingham haven't comeback to voice Zeke in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia since Travis did voiced Camus during in launch day of Fire Emblem Heroes and he didn't comeback to voice Garon in the recent Grand Battle Hero. Patrick Seitz definitely substitute Travis's place for the time being.

Pretty sure Patrick Seitz actually voiced Zeke in SoV, but yeah. It is weird that they're switch each others roles though. 

Here’s some:

Chris Hackney: Erk

Travis Willingham: Cormag and Sin

Nichole Bailick: Natasha

Patrick Seitz: Saleh and Geese

David Vincent: Ranulf

Kyle Herbert: Dozla and Kent

Robert Clotworthy: Marcus and Vigarde

Erica Mendez: Fiora

Brina Palencia: Farina

Kyle McCarley: Wil

Lauren Landa: Sue, Vaida and Jill

Cassandra Lee: Cath

Robbie Daymond: Harken and Perceval

Christina Vee: Juno

Doug Stone: Athos and Duessel

Caitlin Glass: Louise and Syrene

I hope Sam Riegel has the time to come back and either reprise his roles or at least voice one more new guy. Of course, when you're an Emmy award-winner* who plays D&D weekly and get involved in silly antics on a podcast, you may not have the time.

I'd also be cool with Erica Mendez voicing some more folks. I can see her being Tormod, for instance.

On October 23, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Elincia said:

Pretty sure Patrick Seitz actually voiced Zeke in SoV, but yeah. It is weird that they're switch each others roles though. 

Technically, Zeke is actually Camus. He did lost his memory about himself after the Battle of Grust 1 year before in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia started.

II’ve carried over a ton of VAs from my dream cast for Binding Blade  into this thread sans choices I had for new ones. This was fun.

Antony Del Rio - Wolt, Ewan, Rolf

Caitlin Glass - Lena, Melady

Heather Hogan (VA of Fjorm and Tailtiu) - Larum, Marcia

Todd Haberkorn - Lance, Ranulf

Kirk Thorton - Murdock, Marcus

Kyle McCarley - Noah, Rennac

Bryce Papenbrook - Zeiss, Forde, Edward

Xander Mobus - Dieck, Reyson

Chris Hackey - Trec, Leonardo

Christina Vee - Sue, Vanessa

Christopher Bevins - Caellach, Shinon

Cassandra Lee - Cath, Ilyana