Question about the "The Sacred Stones: FE4 Graphics" patch

CatManThree

Earlier today I came across a hack titled "The Sacred Stones: FE4 Graphics" in the seamingly still outdated Translation Patches and Hacks part of the site. 

The hack itself does was what title would imply: changes map and weapon sprites in FE8 to be in the style of FE4.

However the page stated that the provided version of the hack was a beta, and this was deffinitely the case as upon running both of the patches provided (one was for weapon sprites and the other for map sprites), while the one for weapons ran fine, the other for map sprites only included the idle FE4 map animations for units, and only aplied them to a few classes. For example, Seth's map sprite at first appears as the Paladin one from FE4, but the map animations he uses when moving around or when you hover your cursor over him still remain the same as they are FE8. Also to add to this, upon playing the prologue I'd found that none of the fighters use FE4 map animations at all.

So that being said, the question I have is: can someone possibly lend me an word on where this hack came from and if it was ever finished? Its a neat concept and I hope I can find a complete version and not have to try to complete it myself or something.