[FE11] H2 Sadist Draft: Dude, Where’s My Horse?

lapismaid

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1: 7/7

Chapter 2: 6/13

Chapter 3 8/21

Yeah, Jeigan + Darros is not a great combo for clearing out enemies fast. Jeigan needs help to kill all of these bosses and Darros starts really far away in both Chapter 2 and 3, which costs turns. Had Marth get the gold village in Chapter 1 because I'll probably need the forge money to make up for my lack of units. Marth also needed to help kill the Chapter 3 boss so that also cost a turn.

Chapter 4: 8/29

Lost a turn because Merric didn't crit the boss with Excalibur, and there is no one around to use a save point so I can't even rig one that way. Damn it.

Chapter 5: 4/33

Merric killed the boss and Marth choked the bridge and murdered the cavaliers coming from the right near Wendell. Darros killed a thief.

Chapter 6: 10/43

This sucked. I ran out of vulneraries part way through the map, which meant I needed to use the save point to rig a dodge for Merric instead of letting him crit the boss, which meant Darros had to kill him instead after Merric chipped him. Darros would be promoting before Merric anyway so maybe this isn't the worst thing though.

Chapter 7: 6/49

Gave Merric the Angelic Robe.

Merric had to dodge a bunch of cavs on a forest tile and it sucked.

Chapter 8: 5/54

In contrast, this was very simple. Recruited Roger for his lance to sell.

Chapter 9: 5/59

Forged a + 4 Might, +15 hit Hand Axe named the "Band Hax" mostly just for the better hit rates against pirates on water tiles. Forged some might on it so that Darros can ORKO Snipers or something when he promotes if that's ever relevant.

Chapter 10: 8/67

That Angelic Robe came in handy here as it let Merric tank both Dracoknights and OHKO them back, greatly simplifying the map. Jeigan and Darros killed the Hero for the Master Seal.

Chapter 11: 9/76

Promoted Darros and gave him the Speedwing. Reclassed Jeigan to Sniper and Merric to Curate.

Darros is OP as fuck now and just ORKOs everything. He and Marth went to the throne while Jeigan killed the Pegasus Knights and then tanked Ballistae the rest of the map so Merric could heal him for staff wexp. I'd like Merric to reach C Staves as a Bishop at some point for Physic. 

Chapter 12: 6/82

Jeigan back to Swordmaster and Merric to Mage.

Just went through the treasure room like normal. Merric killed the Sniper after Darros chipped it for his last level before promotion. Darros killed the boss and the Paladin with the Master Seal. Got the Master Seal, Money, and Arms Scroll chests. Thwomp bros died, if I end up getting one of them I have a save for this chapter left just in case.

Chapter 13: 4/86

Promoted Merric.

Just went forward pretty much. Recruited Astram for some much needed extra combat. He smacked the Thieves with the Devil Axe for some axe wexp while Merric healed people. Merric needs 12 more staff uses to reach Physic as a Bishop.

STATS:

Marth Lv. 11.13 Lord 27HP/13Str/0Mgc/8Skl/14Spd/16Lck/12Def/0Res C Swords

Jeigan Lv. --/5.61 Swordmaster 24HP/7Str/1Mgc/17Skl/15Spd/2Lck/8Def/3Res B Swords

Darros Lv 15/4.93 Hero 40HP/20Str/1Mgc/15Skl/17Spd/7Lck/11Def/3Res D Swords B Axes (1 Speedwing)

Merric Lv. 14/1.24 Sage 43HP/3Str/12Mgc/10Skl/15Spd/9Lck/6Def/9Res B Tomes E Staves (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Spirit Dust)

Astram Lv. --/1.60 Hero Base

Edited by Carmine Sword

CHAPTER 1 - 7/7 TURNS

enter wrysssss

Picked Abel as my free guy.  He died.  So did Cain.

CHAPTER 2 - 6/13 TURNS

Recruited Castor for cannon fodder.  Doga sat on the fort and distracted the dudes back at the start.  Somehow only Bord died.

CHAPTER 3 - 6/19 TURNS

Had kind of bad starting spots, but wrys started way to the left which helped him keep up and keep everyone healed.  Barst, Gordin and Doga all died.  Got the killing edge before seizing.  Ogma fought the boss.  

CHAPTER 4 - 7/26 TURNS

Forged a huge rapier called MARTHIPAN.  Marth himself is really bad but his forge lets him OHKO stuff.  Ogma is buff, Jeigan went Sniper for this map so he could double the archers and counter them.  

Chapter 14: 7/93

Gave Astram the Energy Drop so he could ORKO cavs with the Band Hax. Reclassed Jeigan to Sniper.

Had Jeigan lower the bridge, then Merric killed the Ballista, and Darros + Astram killed the thwomps. Marth chipped a thwomp from across the river on enemy phase with the Levin Sword.

After that Astram and Merric went right to go to the treasure room, and every one else went left. Darros killed the boss and Merric killed the Sniper after Astram chipped him. Astram got the Silver Card on the last turn.

Merric reached D Staves as a Sage and needs 7 more staff uses to use Physic as a Bishop. Astram has C Axes as a Warrior/Berserker now.

Chapter 15: 7/100

Gave Astram the Arms Scroll as a Berserker so he could use the Hammer as a Hero because I couldn't find any better use for it.

Marth slowly slogs through the desert while Merric murders all the Dracoknights. Merric only needs to use staves 2 more times to reach Physic.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 1 - 8/8

Went for the money and Wrys beacause I’m not good enough to go without them. I used Cain as the free unit and overall the chapter wasn’t too hard. Jagen used half the silver lance though, so maybe I’m not doing too well there. 

Marth - Level 1 Lord

18/5/0/3/7/7/7/0

Jagen - Level 1 Paladin

22/7/1/10/8/1/9/6

Chapter 2 - 8/16

This chapter was hard. I lost a couple turns because I am bad and could just not clear out the enemies while also surviving. Bord is nice to have, he really contributed. Almost all undrafted units died, but I’m not sure how that will affect Chapter 3. Overall a pretty crappy run of Chapter 2.

Marth - Level 2 Lord

19/5/0/4/8/8/7/0

Jagen - Level 2 Paladin

23/7/1/11/8/1/9/6

Bord - Level 3 Fighter

21/9/0/5/7/1/5/0

I feel like I'm really slow after looking at these guys.

Chapter 1: 11/11
Didn't know if I could still use a free unit with having a C1 unit so I just used Gaggles, Merth, and Jagen. I did use Shiida to bait the top pirates without her fighting though, and I recruited Wrys but not the money. Could've been a turn or two faster but Jagen missed on turn 7 and I had to deal with the enemies that Shiida had baited unless I wanted Gaggles to die.

Chapter 2: 10/21
I recruited Castor and Darros recruited himself. Also grabbed the money in the village. Cord died.
Gaggles is getting nice levels, at the end of this map he's: Level: 4.01 Stats: 19/6/0/3/7/5/8/0

Chapter 3: 9/30
Draug, Abel/Cain, and Ogma tanked the guys on the right and I recruited Navarre for the Killing Edge. Bord, Barst and Wrys helped my 3 guys in the left side with taking pressure off of them,  Jagen hit Hyman on EP, rigged a crit on PP, then Gaggles swooped in to kill him.

Chapter 4: 11/41
Forged "Stab" for Marth, a 13 Mt Rapier, reclassed Jagen to Swordmaster, recruited Merric for Excal, Matthis killed himself, sold every lance and axe I had since I don't have and won't have any unit in male set 2, the only set with grounded lance and axe users.

Chapter 5: 6/47
Wolf and Vyland died. Forged an Iron Bow called "Gaggles", +5 Mt and +10 Hit.

Chapter 6 15/62
Doing this map with no healer and 2 vulneraries, one at 1 use the other at 2, was not fun. I ended up trying to rig Gaggles to dodge a displayed 89% and miss a displayed 85% on the same enemy phase, he ended up dodging the displayed 89% and a displayed 71%. I couldn't kill and seize on the same turn as Merth was the killer, he one shot the boss with "Stab",  and Jagen grabbed the money chest, oh yeah Rickard was ignored, fuck Rickard, worst unit in the series, deserves death.

Stats:
Marth: Level 11.41 Lord, Almost at B swords

27/12/0/9/13/15/9/0

Jagen: Level 6.23 Swordmaster, Almost at A swords

26/5/1/19/15/3/7/3

Gordin: Level 9.54 Archer, Almost at B bows
1 robe

29/7/0/6/11/9/10/0

Edited by Rute21
Saw that Cord actually didn't die

Chapter 7: 17/79
I told y'all I was slow. Dealt with all the reinforcements because I'm bad. I don't even want to actually talk about this map. I did forge a +10 Iron Sword called "Poke", put in some work here and helped in the other maps.

Chapter 8: 7/86
Gaggles was able to get 2 rounds of combat in at the arena, no level but was able to get some more money to buy a few vulneraries after getting Merth the second Rapier. Merth walked to the boss while Jagen baited enemies away from Merth.

Chapter 9: 8/94
Wasn't much of a map, Jagen grabbed the chests while Merth and Gaggles dealt with some pirates before Marth killed the boss with "Poke".

Stats:
Marth: Level 15.89 Lord, B.5 swords

30/14/0/10/16/18/10/0

Jagen: Level 8.08 Swordmaster, A swords

27/6/1/19/16/4/8/3

Gordin: Level 11.76 Archer, B.25 bows
1 robe

29/8/0/7/11/9/11/0

I seriously thought that these three would be longer to write, oh well, don't expect this one to get updated as I'm waiting to see if Maria is the next unit I get or not, @jeigansucksexp rawr

Chapter 16: 8/108

Had Merric go Bishop so he could Physic people after hitting C Staves. Jeigan is still a Sniper.

Darros went down and baited the horsemen on Turn 1, ORKOing two of them because they both rolled down on speed. Merric killed two Dracoknights and Astram tanked the third one. After that Merric crit the Heroes with Excalibur so Darros and Marth could get through. Had to kill Xane because he was blocking the way. Darros and Marth eventually got around and Darros killed the boss to let Marth seize. The boss even crit Darros but he has so much HP he doesn't care lol.

Chapter 17: 3/111

Gave Astram the Dracoshield so he wouldn't die on Turn 1, and forged a +4 might Wyrmslayer because I totally miscalculated how much might I needed to kill this boss.

Darros kills the VIP card guy, Jeigan opens the door, Astram goes in and uses a Pure Water. Turn 2 people clear out enemies, and Astam kills the boss on Turn 3 and Midia buys some Poleaxes and a Longbow.

Chapter 18: 7/118

The Heroes go down and clear out most of the enemies. Jeigan actually helps out here by distracting a Horseman on Turn 4 so it doesn't attack Marth, which keeps Marth from dying. Jeigan also killed Est for Mercurius which I'll probably need for killing Medeus due to the lack of a Parthia user.

STATS:

Marth Lv. 14.09 Lord 29HP/16Str/0Mgc/10Skl/16Spd/19Lck/12Def/0Res B Swords

Jeigan Lv. --/7.29 Sniper 26HP/10Str/1Mgc/15Skl/12Spd/2Lck/9Def/3Res C Bows

Darros Lv. 15/11.88 Hero 47HP/25Str/1Mgc/19Skl/19Spd/12Lck/16Def/3Res D Swords A Axes (1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon)

Merric Lv. 14/6.49 Bishop 44HP/1Str/15Mgc/14Skl/16Spd/10Lck/6Def/14Res B Tomes C Staves (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Spirit Dust)

Astram Lv. --/8.32 Hero 32HP/16Str/1Mgc/17Skl/16Spd/8Lck/11Def/3Res B Swords B Axes (1 Energy Drop, 1 Dracoshield, 1 Arms Scroll)

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 10: 19/113
I've already said I was slow, oh well. Jagen became Bishop, Marth dealt with the cavs on turn 2, on turn 4 Marth and Gaggles dealt with the archers/sniper, and from then it was just moving Marth to the boss, recruiting Maria, and making certain that two horsemen didn't come from behind to kill Jagen/Maria. Gaggles promoted.

Chapter 11: 12/125
Jagen is still a Bishop, Gaggles is a Sniper, Maria is a Mage, forged a +10 Fire tome named "Sangria". All of them walk the path on turn 1 and 2, Gaggles kills a peg on turn 3 and 4 while Marth takes out 2 mercs on turn 4 before going to take out the boss, manakete, and others by himself, on turn 5 Jagen weakens the thief so that Maria can kill him. Gaggles handles the other mercs except for 1, who is killed by Maria for a level, and Gaggles buys some door keys and the Rapier.

Stats:
Marth: Level 20.77 Lord, A swords

33/17/0/12/19/23/10/0

Jagen: Level 9.59 Bishop, E tomes, D.5 staves

27/2/3/11/7/5/5/8

Gordin: Level 13/2.55 Sniper, A bows
1 robe, 1 red candy

41/12/1/14/18/11/13/3

Maria: Level 4.1, E tomes
1 coke

17/0/7/2/3/1/5/3

Edited by Rute21

Chapter 1: 14/14

I turtled quite hard since I don't play FE11. I also don't play quite fast so I tend to slow down quite a lot. Even with two units, one free, Marth and Jeigan, I still took quite long.

Chapter 3 - 10/26

I was pretty slow this chapter but whatever. I got Navarre this chapter but all he really did was help kill the boss. I got the devil axe for Bord and it was actually pretty good. Every single non drafted unit died this chapter, which is kinda funny.

Marth - Level 2 Lord

19/5/0/4/8/8/7/0

Jagen - Level 2 Paladin

23/8/1/12/8/1/9/6

Bord - Level 5 Fighter

23/9/0/6/7/2/5/0

Navarre - Level 3 Myrmidon

19/5/0/9/11/8/6/0

Chapter 4 - 11/37

Well I really messed this one up. Forged Marth a really strong rapier (named WingSpearn’t) so he can kill horses. Jagen was a staff bot bishop for this chapter because no more free Wrys. I lost a few turns just being dumb. Marth had to kill the boss and that cost another one. Navarre also got a blank level up. Screw this chapter and screw me.

Marth - Level 6 Lord

22/8/0/4/10/12/8/0

Jagen - Level 4 Bishop

23/2/3/9/5/1/4/9

Bord - Level 7 Fighter

24/11/0/7/7/3/5/0

Navarre - Level 5 Myrmidon

20/5/0/10/11/8/6/0

Chapter 19: 6/124

Gave Darros the second Speedwing to double the Heroes.

Marth went up and killed Tiki since using his full move put him right in front of her on Turn 5. Darros killed the Heroes in the way while Astram killed the Starsphere and Lightsphere thieves, killing the Lightsphere one after he stole the Speedwing so I could get that as well. Merric got the XL Bullion and Jeigan got the Geosphere and Angelic Robe.

Chapter 20: 7/131

Reclassed Darros to Berserker and Merric to Swordmaster. Gave Darros the third Speedwing to double the Paladins for better consistency in case he misses. Gave Astram the Angelic Robe so he wouldn't die to Ballistae. Forged a +3 might, +20 hit Poleaxe named "Ouch!" so Darros and Astram could OHKO the Paladins.

Everyone went over the river so I wouldn't have to deal with the Paladins down south until later. Astram and Darros killed most of the enemies while Merric killed a Ballista and some of the southern Paladins once they came over the mountain. Jeigan tanked Ballista so other dudes wouldn't die. Darros killed Camus with a Hand Axe + unforged Poleaxe on the next player phase. Recruited Lorenz because he was the unit I assumed I'd be stuck with when it got around to my turn again due to lack of better options, so I'm just doing the rest of the chapters assuming I drafted Lorenz.

7 minutes ago, umerol said:

Can we kill units that we don't need? Like Castor or Darros?

Edit: Darros recruited himself and got killed immediately.

Yes, as long as they don't use weapons. I have like eight replacements.

EDIT: Rute is also correct, you can only do it when they're force deployed.

Edited by TheJuk
Clarification

3 minutes ago, TheJuk said:

Yes, as long as they don't use weapons. I have like eight replacements

1 minute ago, Rute21 said:

Kill them off now while you can as we can't deploy undrafted units unless they're to recruit units

Okay, thanks for the infos.

Chapter 2: 15/29

Almost got Jeigan and Caeda killed on the boss. The boss missed and she critted.

Marth: 4 19/6/0/4/8/8/7/0

Jeigan: 3 24/7/1/11/8/1/9/6

Caeda: 4 17/5/1/8/15/11/7/6

Cain: 4 21/9/0/7/8/4/8/0

Chapter 5 - 5/42

Forged a hammer (Mjolnir) so Bord could OHKO the boss. This was the first easy and fast chapter so that was nice. I didn’t quite do minimum turns but this is my first FE11 LTC type run so it still felt fast to me. Bord hasn’t even been getting good level ups but he’s been so very useful. Oh yeah, and I got Roshea. He sat in the corner.

Marth - Level 6 Lord

22/8/0/4/10/12/8/0

Jagen - Level 4 Bishop

23/2/3/9/5/1/4/9

Bord - Level 8 Fighter

25/11/0/7/7/3/6/0

Navarre - Level 6 Myrmidon

21/5/0/10/12/8/6/0

Roshea - Level 3 Cavalier

22/6/0/5/7/4/7/0

Chapter 21: 4/135

Darros murdered everything and Midia got the stat boosters.

Chapter 22: 10/145

Yeah this took a while with having to take a detour for Starlight and not having Boots on Marth.

Gave Darros 1 Speedwing to cap speed as a Hero and 3 Goddess Icons, Merric 3 Spirit Dusts and 3 Skill Books, and Astram 2 Speedwings to double all the enemies in this chapter.

Pretty similar to last chapter pretty much with Darros killing most of the map and everyone else clearing out stragglers. Got Darros to C Swords so I guess I'll give the last Arms Scroll in the Chapter 24 Secret Shop to Lorenz for Parthia or something, I don't know.

Chapter 23: 9/154

I actually forgot how many turns I took lol. Merric killed Gharnef and Darros killed the stuff in Marth's way.

Chapter 24: 6/160

Man it takes forever for Marth to get over the mountain without the boots.

Anyway gave Astram two Energy Drops and Marth the last one to deal more damage to the Manaketes. Marth got like 2 kills this chapter and got an entire level from both of them. Even fed Jeigan a Manakete for the hell of it. 

The End: 4/164

Merric top tier baby.

Gave Darros all the stat boosters from last chapter. Sold off everything I owned to forge the absolutely absurd +10 might, +50 hit, +30 crit Hand Axe called the "Hellswag".

So Hero Darros can exactly get 2 spaces away from Medeus on Turn 4, but even with the absurd 18 might Hand Axe and capped strength, he can't OHKO Medeus with a crit. Thankfully, Gotoh brings a Swarm tome, which Merric can then use to finish off Medeus from across the map.

Final Turncount: 164

STATS:

Marth Lv. 17.10 Lord 45HP/19Str/0Mgc/12Skl/19Spd/22Lck/12Def/0Res B Swords (2 Angelic Robes, 1 Energy Drop)

Jeigan Lv. --/9.39 Sniper 27HP/11Str/1Mgc/16Skl/13Spd/2Lck/10Def/3Res C Bows

Darros Lv. 15/20.00 Hero 60HP/25Str/1Mgc/24Skl/26Spd/23Lck/24Def/9Res A Swords A Axes (1 Angelic Robe, 4 Speedwings, 4 Goddess Icons, 3 Dracoshields, 3 Talismans, 2 Arms Scrolls)

Merric Lv. 14/14.35 Sage 50HP/3Str/23Mgc/24Skl/23Spd/14Lck/7Def/14Res A Tomes C Staves (1 Angelic Robe, 4 Spirit Dusts, 3 Skill Books)

Astram Lv. --/14.24 Hero 44HP/25Str/1Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/12Lck/12Def/3Res B Swords A Axes (1 Angelic Robe, 3 Energy Drops, 2 Speedwings, 1 Dracoshield, 1 Arms Scroll)

Lorenz Lv. --/7.13 General 35HP/12Str/1Mgc/5Skl/6Spd/3Lck/18Def/3Res A Lances A Bows (1 Arms Scroll)

Gotoh Lv. --/19.00 Sage 37HP/3Str/11Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/17Lck/13Def/12Res A Tomes A Staves

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 12: 18/143
This could've gone faster but I decided to grab the boots for some reason, these extra turns did let Bishop Jagen get C staves and Mage Maria D tomes though, I also got Midia and Tomas, Tomas is another unit I assumed to draft.

Chapter 13: 5/148
Forged a +7 Mt, +10 Hit, -3 Wt Steel Sword called "Best Girl", reclassed Midia to Swordmaster, reclassed Tomas to Myrmidon and gave him the Arms Scroll. Not much to this chapter Gaggles and Marth charged down the middle killing some things, including Astram, the others stayed back to give Jagen some more stave exp and pick off the thieves. I'll probably make Tomas a Mage/Sage for Excal.

Stats:

Marth: Level 22.23 Lord, A swords

34/19/0/12/20/24/10/0

Jagen: Level 10.63 Bishop, E tomes C staves

27/2/3/11/7/5/5/8

Gordin: Level 13/6.13 Sniper, A bows
1 scarf, 1 red candy

43/12/1/15/18/13/14/3

Maria: Level 7.56 Mage, D tomes
1 coke, Boots

18/0/8/3/5/3/5/4

Tomas: Level 8.00 Myrmidon, D swords
1 Arms Scroll

22/5/0/12/12/4/4/0

Midia: Level 1.24 Swordmaster, C.5 swords
1 Speedwing, 1 Goddess Icon

24/5/1/17/17/9/7/3

Edited by Rute21

Chapter 6 - 10/52

Pretty slow chapter. I made Roshea an archer because he gets murdered as anything physical.

Mostly just walked through the level. All I got was the Physic staff. Bord perfectly OHKOd the boss and actually leveled speed. What a man.

Marth - Level 8 Lord

23/8/0/5/10/12/8/0

Jagen - Level 5 Bishop

23/2/3/10/5/1/4/9

Bord - Level 10 Fighter

27/12/0/8/8/4/7/0

Navarre - Level 6 Myrmidon

21/5/0/10/12/8/6/0

Roshea - Level 3 Archer

20/6/0/6/5/4/6/0

@jeigansucksexp you ever gonna pick?

Chapter 1 (13/13)

Glad to know I'm already starting behind. Just rushed with Marth and Jeigan. Cain was my free unit until he died, as did everyone else barring Marth, Wrys and Jeigan.

Chapter 2 (16/29)

Not having many early game units is kinda gimping me. Everyone except Marth, Jeigan, Wrys died, and I'll probably end up killing Wrys off too, probably at the end of chapter 4. I hope I'll need to do less rigging and praying as I get further, since this is currently a bit of a pain.

Is there any policy for someone not picking? Do we just give them a random unit, do we skip them and then at the end they get whatever is left?

12 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Is there any policy for someone not picking? Do we just give them a random unit, do we skip them and then at the end they get whatever is left?

Probably fair to just go ahead and give them a random unit

If it's okay with everyone we can just give him Tiki

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 12.38.32 PM.png

Edited by TheJuk
Randomized a list