Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Does Delthea really count as a "thunderer?" She doesn't even learn thunder in her original games.

Supporting her anyway. Doot doot, motherfuckers.

Blue tome is the theme. Though they could've had a shout-out for light magic as well cause Ophelia

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

It me or there isn't many male thunder mages in the series?

Arlen from FE3/12 is associated with Thoron just like Merric is associated with Excalibur, even if it isn’t his prf.

Arthur from FE4 is from the Thrud lineage, even if he’s more associated with wind magic thanks to having been taught by Lewyn in Silesse.

Reptor, Blume, and Ishtore from the same game are again the descendants of Thrud, and the former two wield Mjölnir. The latter uses Bolting. With fucking Adept.

OlsonIlios is Olwen’s alternative and a thunder-using mage knight from FE5.

And that’s… it, I guess? Robin doesn’t really count because he isn’t strictly a mage, even if he is associated with Thoron.

Edited by Vaximillian

I have everyone on the first banner, plus Ishtar.

Inclined to support Ishtar, but she's kind of pissing me off right now. I put my remaining orbs into the second banner, hoping for anyone except Ishtar, and just got a third and fourth Ishtar instead.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I put my remaining orbs into the second banner, hoping for anyone except Ishtar, and just got a third and fourth Ishtar instead.

If any of those Ishtars have neutral attack, trade you mine that has an attack bane.

LOL she will be food for someone with that Odd Attack Wave

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I don't mind either, I'd like to play with both at some point haha. Switch it up when you feel like it I guess?

Maybe keep Gravity first so I can get a feel for the flying Gravity tactic and tempt me more for her as I hope I to summon her 

Ok, so Gravitiy it is. 

(If you want to try out Gravity, Elise would be a great option too She got the full Wrazzle/Dazzle kit plus ATK/SPD push on top of a +ATK nature)

No idea whom I shall support. Lets see who I have and who I would likely use as my lead.

4*+10 +ATK/-SPD Reinhardt - Solid pick. He can easily function on his own and cares little on who his teammates are. If I go this route I'll probably want to pair him up with my Life and Death Brave Lyn as my lead.

5*+3 +SPD/-HP Delthea - Powerhouse. But she is more team reliant in my experience than Rein is. I would probably use Regular Myrrh with Speed Tactic as my lead for her.

5*+1 Neutral Linde - Statewise Delthea beats her out in every way except HP. Which is counter by Del's higher res. Might be nice to use her for a change. Probably Myrrh again.

5* +ATK/-HP Tailtiu - 35/35 is once Again weaker than my Del's 36/37 though Tail has blarblade. Heavily team dependent; though folks should be including stat boosters on their leads. Might use my Triple Tactic Titania for her. RES/ATK/DEF +6 would be quite appreciated I would think.

4* Level 36 Neutral Odin - No skills. This guy is kinda low. Though his personal tome could be fun, I am afraid investing in him is probably out. So he is probably crossed off.

5* Level 6 +DEF/-HP Ishtar - You can tell how enthused I am with her, yes? I think she is crossed off.

5* Level 1 +HP/-DEF Olwen - I really like her appearance, but she is just outperformed so much that I have never bothered bringing her up. Wish I had realized she was an option when I had a chance to level her, but she would make for easy cheesing  I guess. And I think I like her appearance the most of all this guys. Wait is this not a contest of looks?

No Ophelia so she is out by default.

This is a tough one. I think I may just end up waiting until I get home from work after the first round starts and pick an underdog.

4 hours ago, Lau said:

I'm supporting Linde! I don't have her, but hopefully, my luck will improve.

#ArchaneanLeague Sortie!

even better, as I actually JUST got her for the first time. Granted at -Spd, but I'll make her work somehow

Going to support Odin since it'll be a good excuse to use him and hopefully get some feathers. I have all the characters in Set A and no one in Set B. Might jump to Delthea or Reinhardt later when Odin get knocked out. 

6 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Wow, another voting gauntlet. Well, this would be a good time to return heroes. I'll supporting team Ishtar, FC: 555930656 I'll be leading with my own Ishtar of course! Hopefully I'll have some friends this time. Last gauntlet, I supported Nina and I had 0 friends on me. 

I'll join you! I'm team Ishtar as well! :)
(i'll add you as well)

eta: i can't find you add me instead

Edited by daisy jane

Interesting gauntlet, despite everyone being the same color. I'm Team Linde for sure, since I really like her and I'm not really into anyone else here. I also have her. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I sent you a request too. Vaximillian with Sharena.

done! :) 

now i know how to actually do well on VG - use my flags during MULTIPLIERS hahaha
I'm curious if i want to use my pain Jaffar (I haven't modified his weapon yet though) - or just go power with power. Flying Nino/Lewyn (for WTA) or Ishtar for the fire match

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

#ArchaneanLeague Sortie!

even better, as I actually JUST got her for the first time. Granted at -Spd, but I'll make her work somehow

My dude! Let's take her to victory!

I will be ultimately supporting House Friege, but before that, I will prioritize earning Feathers.

1. Ishtar/Reinhardt
2. Olwen/Tailtiu
3. Ophelia
4. Delthea
5. Linde
6. Odin

I have only trained a Linde of this whole list so I'll just pick her. Will go for Delthea if she loses (and if Delthea doesn't lose either of course). Not sure who to go with after that, not much of a fan of the rest. Maybe Ophelia then...

Well since the game decided to give me a 5*Odin on my free pull and save me 20k feathers Odin will be my team for the first round.  If he loses I will go Olwen, Ishtar then Rein.  I am going to swap my lead to my +1 Innes with his refine since I guess a lot of people will put green leads.

I was between olwen and rein until someone told me that rein would vote olwen

so I'm olwen but I also support rein on the side

but then olwen is up against ishtar round 1 so that prompted me to draw something about it

http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/post/179526222051

image.thumb.png.47caf95a269afe6af9471ccdbe015881.png

it's ok rein summoner picked for you

I'll be joining my husband Odin, and if he goes down, probably Ophelia second if she's still around.

I'll keep Titania as my lead unless I get another request.