Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

I've decided on my priority order.

Ophelia>Delthea>Linde>Odin>Ishtar>Reinhardt>Olwen>Tailtiu

This means I'll be starting on Team Ophelia. Sorry anyone who likes Tailtiu, but I know nothing about her besides she's the mother of Arthur and... Tine?

So Ophelia reps, get ready for the Roy power you are about to meet. My FC is 5177973547.

uqRavA2.png?1

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

This means I'll be starting on Team Ophelia. Sorry anyone who likes Tailtiu, but I know nothing about her besides she's the mother of Arthur and... Tine?

She’s the cinnamonest roll in all of Jugdral, and when you have to compete with Leif and her own daughter Tine, you know you’re in a for a treat.

As much as I like Olwen, practicality and my reduced playtime means I need reliable multipliers, and I think that means Tailtiu even if her voice annoys me.

8123590456 - will field my usual Lilina lead for now I guess.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Wow, poor Tailtiu. Reinhardt's team is literally 7x bigger than hers.

Is this going to be Ninian all over again? I remember her winning due to the sheer size of the team, multipliers didn't do much against her.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Obviously.

Who has the biggest team of the eight overall? I'm assuming one of Ophelia or Ishtar, just based on Reinhardt's numbers.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Who has the biggest team of the eight overall? I'm assuming one of Ophelia or Ishtar, just based on Reinhardt's numbers.

It’s Ophelia > Reinhardt > Ishtar > Delthea > Linde > Odin > Tailtiu > Olwen.

Edited by Vaximillian

... Well, color me surprised. I'm not exactly surprised that Ophelia is leading, but I didn't expect her and Reinhardt to be so close in score.

Or for Ishtar to be lagging behind Reinhardt.

Also, Olwen and Tailtiu lagging behind Odin. I find that hard to believe, too. (EDIT: You also forgot to mention Odin lol)

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, Olwen and Tailtiu lagging behind Odin. I find that hard to believe, too. (EDIT: You also forgot to mention Odin lol)

My subconsciousness appears to have blocked him out because the game spit out two Sanakis at me in order to make me blow 200 dew on him. Which I don’t have any intention to do.

Apparently we're at a all-time low of first hour score total. It's been dropping quite a bit each time there's a VG

Edited by silveraura25

Can Team Reinhardt stop giving me stupid blues?! They've been the worst for this so far. Two of my friends list are giving me blues, and I can't even delete them like I used to since I likely need the units I have saved from them >.<

I decided to go with Linde. I’m leading with Caeda now (standard EP load out + Guidance, now that the 1 turn stuff is over), though I’ll probably rotate Julia and Maria in. If anyone needs a friend, feel free to send or ask me to send you a request (my code is 8566518658).

Main is on Linde. I wanted to flaunt my +10 Summer Linde. If Linde loses, I’m going with Ishtar and sending Green Olwen to support her. If Ishtar loses, I’ll join Ophelia and send my +10 Lilina.

Alt is on Tailtiu. It was the least I could do to thank her for carrying me through an Anna Season. I’m screwed when she loses. The only copies of Reinhardt I have are +Def, -Atk 5-star, and -HP 3-star.

Uhh, guys? Did team Reinhardt literally not have a multiplier at all for 7-8 hours? I went to bed at around rank 43, after having used 400 flags on the first multiplier, but I woke up now and checked my rank, and I'm still rank 133.

... Did we ... literally not get a multiplier at all? I didn't know Tailtiu was outnumbered THIS badly.

29 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Uhh, guys? Did team Reinhardt literally not have a multiplier at all for 7-8 hours?

Tailtiu had eight straight multipliers, so yeah that’d be correct. Rein’s only multiplier happened during the third hour / after Tailtiu’s first multiplier.

21 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I'm pretty surprised about how much we're leading over Olwen, I thought she was at least a bit more popular~ 

Olwen and popularity have nothing in common, sadly.