Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

These existed? Oh well, I and my Marth with Atk and Def Tactics should have gone team Tailtiu instead of Ishtar then.

Back when Tharja was on the Enduring Love Gauntlet I had some folks who at least had a token hone. I recall this because I had a facepalm moment when asking if someone's Nino had a hone or fortify to help my Tharja. Nino comes with Hone Attack by default. I don't I know how I had forgotten that. That said I don't think I have seen folks go quite as far as my Titania is going, but then again all natural blades are infantry and the most recent one on a guantlet was Tharja in Enduring Love, which would have been just about the same time Sieg was released. So a bit early for Tactics to be running about and so a hone/fortify was about all you could expect.

Though speaking of Marth I am getting one quite a lot. Kenji's I think it was. Not too powerful since he is mostly just a refined drive bot. Refined Falchion/Rally DEF/RES/Spur ATK/SPD 2/Drive ATK 2. Not exactly great for my blade, but still a very handy set of boosts. 8/5/5/5 ain't shabby if I know I have to bait. Tailtiu isn't exactly bulky after all. Would probably prefer your tactics though to tear through folks. A good offense and all that.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Hilda said:

Imagine I run him with summoner support and Legendary hector in a Team! 70 HP with blessing he just murders everything once he is below 20 HP and has Vengeance ready (with wrath). He can easy take a hit at start thx to his large HP pool and insta counter with veangence (if leg Hector is present)! He has one shot Hardins/nowis/Effies etc. in Arena for me.

Yeah, remember when you first build him around his new prf. The damage showcases where cool. 

Back to this "event": I'm out of flags all day and I'm still rank 339 in Odins army. Strange if I would end in top 1k, never aimed for that. 

Reinhardt and Tailtiu are in this really weird spot right now. If I recall correctly, Tailtiu had a huge spike in points like ... two hours ago, but the amount of points she got in the last hour (with the multiplier active in both rounds) was not as big as that last one. There is an approximately 2.1 billion point difference. Depending on how the multiplier for Tailtiu goes, she can either push Rein into a multiplier, put him into same, or get the last multiplier.

I really have no idea what's going to happen! It's kind of exciting, but also really frustrating.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Just wondering, did Ophelia ever enter pity rate? Because literally every single time I got on, Ophelia was stronger.

Ophelia has had about five multipliers this round.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Well...I didn’t realize Team Linde would still have a multiplier. Dang.

Dang indeed, if only for the fact that I spent my last amount of flags on the last multiplier, thinking it was her last one. By by top percentile for me

Delthea has the upper hand over Odin right now. There's a slight chance Team Odin can burn enough flags to barely take a lead, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Reinhardt has zero chance of losing to Tailtiu. Linde has zero chance of losing to Ophelia.

There's a 50-50 shot for Olwen and Ishtar.

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Just wondering, did Ophelia ever enter pity rate? Because literally every single time I got on, Ophelia was stronger.

She's had eight total. Hours 3, 7, 14, 21, 27, 32, 38, and 42.

Edited by Ice Dragon

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Linde wants you to join with the light

I didn't get a Linde from the banner :>_<:.

I got a Ophelia but besides her stats and skills she's meh to me. Looks like Owain without what made him great. Maybe my opinion will change once i finish BR and start CQ.

I' m ALSO playing Shadow Dragon, so i think i will meet Linde soon.

Victory to Team Linde, as expected. Only got randos for my friend units, so no shout-outs this round.

Are we up against Ishtar or Olwen? Either way, if any new or existing Team Linde folk need a friend, feel free to send or ask me to send you a request (my code is 8566518658). I'll probably be leading with one of Julia, Celica, or Maria.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My friend says that Olwen won between Ishtar and Olwen.

I fouth 3 minutes to the end and Ishtar was winning by 400.buncha zeroes.

Unless Olwen had a crazy high last minute multiplier 

Edited by RexBolt

2 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I fouth 3 minutes to the end and Ishtar was winning by 400.buncha zeroes.

The score only updates once an hour (usually ~3 minutes in), as opposed to continuously.

Edited by LordFrigid

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You'd get to use my +10 5* Felicia if you decide on Delthea, for whatever that's worth.

Okay, I will go with you my friend.

My juicy +atk Halloween Kagerou will join your maid squad.

Edited by Ginko