Fire Emblem Thracia 776 Assets?

FEChamper

Can't seem to find any ripped assets from Fire Emblem 5. I'm particularly looking for tilesets. If anyone knows where I can find these and could point me in the right direction please do. I plan to take these assets and scale them to be used in SRPG Studio. Always loved the art of 5.

Edited by FEChamper

I was also searching for FE5 assets some time ago, but I imagined that I would find quite a poor amount of it because of its difficulties to hack.

I found one tileset for FE4, though...

73b589e46277824f67863885fd9b6074cf398a01.png.23b1cf5238002fdaecd1a8a97b056c0a.png

If by any chance you come across a FE5 tileset, make sure to thank the person who made it and I'm sorry for not being more helpful.

Edited by 1% Critical Hit

Pretty much just this.

The opening crawl and the battle, face, and map sprites for Eyvel and Leif.

You might want to look into minor hacking to extract the assets from the game.  By now, there should be universal tools to do just that for SNES/Super Famicom titles.

44 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I was also searching for FE5 assets some time ago, but I imagined that I would find quite a poor amount of it because of its difficulties to hack.

I found one tileset for FE4, though...

73b589e46277824f67863885fd9b6074cf398a01.png.23b1cf5238002fdaecd1a8a97b056c0a.png

If by any chance you come across a FE5 tileset, make sure to thank the person who made it and I'm sorry for not being more helpful.

That's unfortunate. Was really surprised not to find any rips of those tilesets. I'm sure they're around somewhere. Thanks for this though, I'll probably play around with it.

Sure! c:

I'll keep looking for those, though! Someone somewhere did made the tileset, the internet is just too big to find em'.

41 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

You might want to look into minor hacking to extract the assets from the game.  By now, there should be universal tools to do just that for SNES/Super Famicom titles.

This seems like the optimal solution for now since it's so difficult to find tilesets from this FE! :o