New Legendary Hero: Eirika

Poimagic

6 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

(which I think you defineately want)

You want +Atk. Or +Spd.

Player-phase units don't care about their Def or Res stat as long as they're past the point where everything stops killing them in one hit.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Are healing skills viable for L'Eirika? I'm considering giving her Noontime or Sol instead of Moonbow.

Depends on your boon/bane.

Speaking of. . .managed to pull her.  +Spd/-Res is going to be beautiful, and also means that she'll keep her default set (may swap to Noontime, not sure yet), and grab the Close Def seal for good measure.

41 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Depends on your boon/bane.

Speaking of. . .managed to pull her.  +Spd/-Res is going to be beautiful, and also means that she'll keep her default set (may swap to Noontime, not sure yet), and grab the Close Def seal for good measure.

I was fortunate enough to ger -HP/+Spd.

Also (and this also applies to Walhart and Ephraim), what's her ideal assist skill, Reposition or Smite/ Shove?

I went to do the maps that came with Eirika. Lunatic was actually done on first try with Reinhardt, Adult Tiki(+8), Rhajat and Dancing Xander, but the reinforcements were crazy.

Looking forward for Infernal solutions, it's too much for this team.

Well that map sure made me think. I noticed Aether self-healing works really well when crowded in all sides in a map like this.

Did my recording in my second account but won't have time to upload just yet. For my main, since I didn't have the units I did for that clear, I just somehow cheesed it with L'Ephraim, Axura and Aether H!Myrrh and L!Tiki. L'Ephraim pretty much deleted the bottom side with Axura's help. The big guns were out for these legendary hero battles...not sure if that's interesting enough for a video though

I liked these maps. My Fire Blessing Team lead by Legendary Ephraim managed to clear all of them. I guess he showed Eirika who the better twin is! Was a bit rough though She gets some ridiculous amounts of attack on Abyssal. 71 Attack Ephraim could NOT proc Heavy Blade on her. I had to kill the ninja first so that his Gale would proc and THEN kill her last. Elsewise the ninja would kill someone since Gale would fire off. Wait a minute. The Ninja. He debuffs Ephraim's attack by 6 thanks to smoke dagger's area of effect. So he only has 65 Attack. That explains it. Still I am not used to him not proc'ing heavy blade. That was trippy.

Basically he deletes the bottom with Gale force and Siegbert dragging him back out of the range of the red mage. Myrrh tanks the top and Eirika does clean up(the red mage, one of the daggers, another red mage). Siegbert I think only kills the green axe cav. Everyone else gets nuked by Ephraim and Myrrh who are apparently a power couple.

SA!Tana and YT!Olivia in my first circle. I think I will keep summoning until I have a few GR!Eirikas. I am doing full summons right now, but I will probably snipe for reds later.

My infernal clear ended up resembling Space Invaders, with Lilina (and a dancer) shuffling back-and-forth across the bottom of the map shooting down the enemies as they made their way from the top. First time the AoE Special Spiral build has really paid off to be honest, usually content with Glimmer.

Spent ~40 orbs exclusively sniping reds and got nothing but a couple Hinatas, meaning all I've gotten over the entire month has been a Sonya and a Tana. Would be saltier if I played more regularly but mostly just indifferent.

I was v. proud of myself. i got all the way to Infernal by myself (and by myself, means. throwing Tiki + Myrrh at the problem lololol). Infernal I am stumped.
(I'm actually prepping Tiki for Aether. (I feel she deserves it and being -atk, i feel that she needs it to keep taking the hits). i don't think this is a two dancer/dragon situation. (I was even thinking about using Kana but she might get killed by the lance)

I could use Nino (with Savage Blow 2 sacred seal but i don't think she touches the sword cav). i'll have to wait for some video.
It would be nice to try to get one of 3 infernals done. i'd hate to give up 12 orbs. 

Nothing so far, I'll wait for the monthly orbs for another chance. I'm also thinking of maybe pulling a bit of colorless for some Wrathful Staff fodder to complete my H!Mia.

About the map...yeah, I don't think I can solo this one with OG!Eirika. Taking the upper side is one thing but the narrow hallways and the horses spawning below my units makes it practically impossible to put the others out of harm's way. If I get L!Eirika I'll do an Eirika Emblem/All red clear (Ayra is still edgy Eirika in my FEH headcanon) on Infernal. Abyssal forced me to use Veronica which is something I'm not proud of.

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

All i want. is the legendary twins and Olivia. in under 50 orbs

is that too much to ask?

Well, I spent 54 hoping to get Eirika, another Ephraim, or maybe a Lyn and ultimately got a 3* Barst and a 4* Silas who is -atk (didn't have one before). I can''t complain too much as the last banner gave me nine 5*s in 500 or so. (I only got one Myrrh, but at least Dorcas is up to +8.)

5 hours ago, Tree said:

Well, I spent 54 hoping to get Eirika, another Ephraim, or maybe a Lyn and ultimately got a 3* Barst and a 4* Silas who is -atk (didn't have one before). I can''t complain too much as the last banner gave me nine 5*s in 500 or so. (I only got one Myrrh, but at least Dorcas is up to +8.)

true. but it still stings when you can't pull at least one legendary on the legendary banner, eh? LOL
I'm hoping in November i can get L!ucina (and L!Ryoma ). if i'm not gonna summon anything for the month, i better start getting some legendaries lol

also. jealous re Dorcas. i'd like one. 

On 10/31/2018 at 12:56 AM, DefyingFates said:

I was fortunate enough to ger -HP/+Spd.

Also (and this also applies to Walhart and Ephraim), what's her ideal assist skill, Reposition or Smite/ Shove?

I prefer Reposition or Draw Back.  Swap can work for tankier units.